7:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 105 ) at Tampa Bay ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -174 ) at Cincinnati ( 160 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 100 ) at Atlanta ( -108 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:40 PM EST : Toronto ( 104 ) at Milwaukee ( -113 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 195 ) at Houston ( -213 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 174 ) at Arizona ( -189 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:05 PM EST : Miami ( 110 ) at Oakland ( -119 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 233 ) at LA Dodgers ( -256 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bigsmoot2

No Correa tonight, well back to the drawing board on a few of my lineups. Damn.

• Yacht67

German or jordan?

• Sizmik

@Conrad said...

I see 11/11 walks/strikeouts in 67 plate appearances vs the SP with good overall BvP from a lefty heavy team and said SP struggles with lefties with a bad bullpen behind him that’s coming off a cross country trip and a weekend series that the bullpen threw 15 innings with a SP throwing a complete game. (deeep breath)

I love the tournament stack of the lefties at 2-3% ownership.

Good….dont leave out Duda….just wondering whether i should force Granderson in there or not…

• Dirt_Lavert

@bigsmoot2 said...

No Correa tonight, well back to the drawing board on a few of my lineups. Damn.

No Gattis either. And McCann has a concussion or something?

Centeno was on the Twins last year and I remember him having a few decent games last season. He’s $2000 on DK.

• tbird05

@bigticket said...

Seriously Noon est? That’s a effin joke. Well done Fanduel. I was wondering why I couldn’t find either of those contests when I got home. I just put a withdrawl in for my entire balance. It’s not much but a few hundred dollars. I’m done there. Fuck them

don’t worry fanduel and draftkings colluded to randomly eliminate the normal $3-$4 offerings today

I usually try to play 60-80 but I guess I’ll have to sit out today

• KindGuy

No Correa? WHYYYYY

• BUFUu2

@Conrad said...

I see 11/11 walks/strikeouts in 67 plate appearances vs the SP with good overall BvP from a lefty heavy team and said SP struggles with lefties with a bad bullpen behind him that’s coming off a cross country trip and a weekend series that the bullpen threw 15 innings with a SP throwing a complete game. (deeep breath)

I love the tournament stack of the lefties at 2-3% ownership.

ill be right there with ya bro that is the first thing i do is look for lefties against right handers. most my cheap guys i take are lefties vs righties…. But in the most part i design my whole team around lefties that will have big games… My picks i love tonight is murphy votto and harper… Hoping with harpers production and his price tag he goes low owns and he has a night that if you don’t have him you are going to lose

• achubs

It’s Jordan Zimmerman’s B-Day! HOU gave Correa the day off so their offense doesn’t add insult to injury!

• dcolton76

@Luctyl99 said...

Why is no one talking about the Rockies? Facing a terrible pitcher I’ll take all the Blackmon and arenado I can get

Shhhhhhhhh….

• klacy56

Best site for weather?

• jtkucheck

@klacy56 said...

Best site for weather?

https://twitter.com/KevinRothWx

• Dirt_Lavert

so uhh. Avoid Washington and Chicago? Need a weather update. Things could get weird tonight. Definitely weather concerns on the east coast from what Roth has up now.

• chronoxiong

1. Are we chasing points if we play Max Kepler tonight?
    2. Why the hell does FD keep changing Cody Bellinger position? Keep him at one position!!! Tired of this shit. Was seeing this shit too much in NBA the last few months!

• Yacht67

Josh bell and chris davis at first base.

• Yacht67

@chronoxiong said...

1. Are we chasing points if we play Max Kepler tonight?
    2. Why the hell does FD keep changing Cody Bellinger position? Keep him at one position!!! Tired of this shit. Was seeing this shit too much in NBA the last few months!

I think max might be chasing tonight.

• Sportsfan12

Amarista or ahmed ss punt?

• DfsBopBooth

Stacking Pirates and Braves. Atlanta ballpark with wind blowing out and decent humidity. 16 Total runs

• IronMonkey415

Every time I want to play Gary Sanchez he has a day off.

What is his schedule?

• Sizmik

@Sportsfan12 said...

Amarista or ahmed ss punt?

amarista has been playing well…..hes a cash game play

• IronMonkey415

AVISAIL GARCIA is scratched. He was allover my arcade lineups.

• Sportsfan12

Jay bruce or springer

• Yacht67

@Sportsfan12 said...

Jay bruce or springer

I’m putting bruce in.

• vandymark

@DfsBopBooth said...

Stacking Pirates and Braves. Atlanta ballpark with wind blowing out and decent humidity. 16 Total runs

L

• Conrad

Amarista has been really good. 9/19, 1HR, 3 doubles and 6 RBI’s.

• TeamTwerk

Why is DK so abysmal at sizing contests nowadays? I just don’t get it. Mini 8s, medium 8s, 4 seamer, all single and 3 max contests full 1.5- 3 hours in advance. Looks like they are on #4 of the 4 seamer. I guess they must be doing this intentionally so the pros can dump their 20 or 150 lineups into more tournaments.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).