7:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 105 ) at Tampa Bay ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -174 ) at Cincinnati ( 160 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 100 ) at Atlanta ( -108 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:40 PM EST : Toronto ( 104 ) at Milwaukee ( -113 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 195 ) at Houston ( -213 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 174 ) at Arizona ( -189 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:05 PM EST : Miami ( 110 ) at Oakland ( -119 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 233 ) at LA Dodgers ( -256 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

Holy shit the Nationals just went HAM

• monarch

Kinda sucks when Blackmon goes off like this because I just have exposure to him in one LU. That is a Rockies/Red Sox stack with McCullers so I need that to place extremely highly just to break even on the night

• MisterMister

What the hell’s gotten into Cameron Maybin? Except maybe for some creatine?

• Dirt_Lavert

Well I have blackmon in an arcade lu. But damn.

And I guess I should abandon the weather report. Nats so low owned omg.

• firepimp

I originally had ross, werth, lindor, harper, and trout in my original lineup before I got scared off by the weather. I’m fucking livid.

• KindGuy

Rendon beast mode.

No Nats, NO CASH

• Dirt_Lavert

Rendon double dong. FFS

• roach62

damn..Mesoraco so close to hitting that HR and vaulting me to the top of the $1 arcade lol

• monarch

Bergman has allowed 16 baserunners through 3 2/3

• WestCrook1

Rendon game again

• Dirt_Lavert

I’m guna be sad when the Astros stack commences. I changes from HOU to ATL with AZ. Really waiting for a Marwin bomb

• monarch

@elementasrat said...

Rendon beast mode.

No Nats, NO CASH

Rockies are probably going for 10+ runs and I imagine the Astros go off as well and then Dbacks/Dodgers.

• iron_tactics

1st place has 380 tonight?

• roach62

Rendon with another 2x dong…come on Blackmon..take the lead at 3 lol

• bigsmoot2

God damn nats killing my mojo.

• hcassidy

I am sitting 3rd in a Solo shot with a rag tag bunch of Arenado, Blackmon, Armista. Gomes EE, Dozier and Tim Anderson. P are Cobb and Montgomery

• KindGuy

@monarch said...

Rockies are probably going for 10+ runs and I imagine the Astros go off as well and then Dbacks/Dodgers.

MLB DFS never works like that unfortunately.

• Dirt_Lavert

When I played Shoemaker he was shaky and straight up awful. Dude is going HAM right meow.

• roach62

@Dirt_Lavert said...

When I played Shoemaker he was shaky and straight up awful. Dude is going HAM right meow.

had him in at one point…then re-arranged to move up to McCullers…surprisingly who has 0 SO so far

• txdave41

@WestCrook1 said...

Rendon game again

Why couldn’t Wash do that shit last week when I stacked them against a crappy pitcher? God, I hate MLB.

• woody126

the fact that the mets benched conforto last year is absolutely ridiculous

• roach62

confirmed…tonight is 2x dong night…Conforto third to the party lol

• hcassidy

@hcassidy said...

I am sitting 3rd in a Solo shot with a rag tag bunch of Arenado, Blackmon, Armista. Gomes EE, Dozier and Tim Anderson. P are Cobb and Montgomery

Sad Part it is outscoring my other stacks of Tribe(all 3 went yard) one offs of Trout/Harper, damn Brew Crew against RP Biagini fucking it all up.

• Conrad

Inciarte gets on twice and they don’t send him and Phillips grounds into a DP twice. Well beat out the 2nd one actually. Cervelli can’t throw anyone out and Glasnow can’t hold anyone on.

• bigsmoot2

Conforto double dong, that’s two guys in my lineup hopefully they get to 3!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).