12:35 PM EST : Colorado ( 118 ) at Pittsburgh ( -136 ) — T: 8.5
    12:37 PM EST : Boston ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    1:10 PM EST : Miami ( 132 ) at Detroit ( -152 ) — T: 9
    2:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 109 ) at Chi Cubs ( -118 ) — T: 7.5
    3:45 PM EST : Atlanta ( -110 ) at San Francisco ( 104 ) — T: 7.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at LA Angels ( ) — T:
    6:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -190 ) at Cleveland ( 164 ) — T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST :Chi Sox ( 166 ) at Houston ( -180 ) — T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Got one BAL and one NYM stack.

Voit and Rendon are my spend ups.

• jjpk

Am I nuts for playing some Senzatela? He’s the only spend-down at P that I think can avoid an implosion. Boyd, Tanaka and Nola are also on my radar (DK).

• RatedDAL

Great job again FD allowing 3 games to sit there not on the early or Main Slates and running a 2 game Main Slate tonight.

If anything, they should have left Chicago and Houston off and run the Main Slate in the early afternoon.

• sjmay111

@jjpk said...

Am I nuts for playing some Senzatela? He’s the only spend-down at P that I think can avoid an implosion. Boyd, Tanaka and Nola are also on my radar (DK).

About as crazy as me for seriously considering Richards as a cheap option to allow a nice NYY stack

• RatedDAL

Richards is a little less crazy than Senzatela. Senzatela could be today’s Keller though.

• sjmay111

Sanchez and Torres out blows a hole in my NY stack, gotta figure this one out

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@RatedDAL said...

Richards is a little less crazy than Senzatela. Senzatela could be today’s Keller though.

I think Senzetela is a better play than Richards today; Richards is reverse splits (vs a bunch of righties), going to a worse park, and seeing a DH. Senzetela actually has OK stuff away from coors (though I don’t consider him a tremendous play or anything, just highlighting the risk of Richards).

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

My favorite cheap pitcher since I first glanced at this slate was Bundy. No Sanchez or Torres just makes Bundy even better.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

My favorite cheap pitcher since I first glanced at this slate was Bundy. No Sanchez or Torres just makes Bundy even better.

I agree, I may have some Bundy now with Scherzer.

• NYGfan1983

playing the DK Four seamer this morning max entry 20

just rolled outa bed nice and early like clockwork kids up tad before 7am

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Over the last 15 days Josh Bell has an average hit distance of 255 FT, a 70% Hard Hit Rate, and an 100 MPH average Exit Velocity…

• NYGfan1983

@Pandamonious said...

Over the last 15 days Josh Bell has an average hit distance of 255 FT, a 70% Hard Hit Rate, and an 100 MPH average Exit Velocity…

hes for sure on fire hitting HR most of the recent games

• feekdogg

@RatedDAL said...

Great job again FD allowing 3 games to sit there not on the early or Main Slates and running a 2 game Main Slate tonight.

If anything, they should have left Chicago and Houston off and run the Main Slate in the early afternoon.

I’m guessing there’s an Afternoon Only Slate that’ll be released rather soon. The Twins/Angels moving the game to this afternoon threw a monkey wrench into things.

EDIT: Afternoon Only Slate just released. 2-gamer, no Twins/Angels on the Slate anywhere.

• kps3205s

DK only, minimal research and single LU. Running Strasburg and Bundy as my pitchers.

So Cubs lefties vs Nola? Wind blowing out to right, add his splits vs lefties and on the road look enticing.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Good luck today.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Early slate preview…let’s see if I can keep my hot streak going (6 of my last 7 stacks have beaten the GPP cash line value):

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-player-values-may-23-early-slate-3036250

• NYGfan1983

strars i hope for 30 at least??? got me scared already

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@NYGfan1983 said...

This will be the first time all season I roster Strasburg… so I don’t know if that should make you feel better or worse.

• RatedDAL

@NYGfan1983 said...

Just look at the Mets lineup. It calmed my nerves.

• NYGfan1983

@RatedDAL said...

Just look at the Mets lineup. It calmed my nerves.

yeah def with McNiel and Cano gone..

Got to use other things to calm my nerves

im not super heavy on him but out of 20 im bout 40% maybe 50%

• NYGfan1983

heavy on bats BOS / TOR / COL
    Weber ? this guy isnt good.. TOR has to take advantage of this opportunity

heavy CUBS bats and a mix in few stacks NYY / BAL

One offs and mini stacks from MIA / DET (Cheap)

stars richards boyd small share in tanaka and bundy
    Antonio Senzatela maybe to much and dipp into Lester in bout 4 LUs

just my same ol self all over the place.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Reverse line movement favoring the Phillies and the Blue Jays this afternoon.

• NYGfan1983

@Epignosis said...

Reverse line movement favoring the Phillies and the Blue Jays this afternoon.

thats nice

faded PHI pretty much and PIT

• EricQ23

played all three fraziers on one lineup. that was pretty fun. haha

• NYGfan1983

@EricQ23 said...

played all three fraziers on one lineup. that was pretty fun. haha

hahah ive been known to do that to with Polanco and Diaz hahaha

GL Man

GL to all !

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Welp.. Somehow ended up with 4 Marlins, gonna be a long afternoon!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler