7:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 175 ) at NY Yankees ( -191 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 104 ) at Tampa Bay ( -112 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 138 ) at NY Mets ( -150 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Texas ( 243 ) at Boston ( -268 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 116 ) at Atlanta ( -126 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 160 ) at Chi Cubs ( -174 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 151 ) at Houston ( -164 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 156 ) at LA Dodgers ( -170 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SzymonK

crickets…..

• mataug21

Which Berrios will we get? 2017 version or 2016 version?

• cliang00

Anyone feeling Sale/Chatwood tonight? Since Philly is so good at hitting air?

• jman3034

@mataug21 said...

Which Berrios will we get? 2017 version or 2016 version?

Hard to tell…gonna hedge it and put a lineup in with him pitching and another with an Orioles stack

• bigsmoot2

Morning folks, last night was a nice night, but could´ve been much better had Altuve 0 and Arenedo 3 not murdered my lineup that was over 200 on FD.

Well onto today, Stroman early anyone, and I like a game stack in Cleveland but weather may put the kaibosh on that.

• Roma315

Interesting early only slate.

• RobertoTomba

NBA DFSers are going to start showing up here…don’t worry. Now, getting my bearings…I really like a Boston stack against Perez. Oh, and Sale…all day, every day. Man’s going to win a title with the BoSox.

• Ronboogie6

Anybody know what happened to the fading the chalk article? Always enjoyed looking at that.

And is there any chance Delgado goes 6 innings? I’m guessing 4 or 5 tops.

• bigsmoot2

Looking at the weather, prolly gonna have to fade the Cleveland game early with the rain and the fact that is starts so late for the early slate.

• BUFUu2

@bigsmoot2 said...

Looking at the weather, prolly gonna have to fade the Cleveland game early with the rain and the fact that is starts so late for the early slate.

its not in the early dk slate I am playing….

• bigsmoot2

@BUFUu2 said...

its not in the early dk slate I am playing….

It is on FD early today.

• Petergunz82

Don’t pitchers get pts for a complete game…and didn’t Kershaw pitch one last night? Am I missing something?

• Petergunz82

@Petergunz82 said...

Don’t pitchers get pts for a complete game…and didn’t Kershaw pitch one last night? Am I missing something?

Nevermind I just realized it went to extra innings

• SweeneyPhoto

@RobertoTomba said...

NBA DFSers are going to start showing up here…don’t worry. Now, getting my bearings…I really like a Boston stack against Perez. Oh, and Sale…all day, every day. Man’s going to win a title with the BoSox.

Betts, Hanley, and JBJ looked lost at the plate last night, just awful, taking center cut strikes and swinging at garbage out of the strike zone.

• BUFUu2

@RobertoTomba said...

lol Yep I am also one of the nba dk players but also play baseball as well. I cut back on nba when mlb starts

• renegade68

Pedroia and Young under 4k make it easier to stack some Sox bats with Sale as your SP on DK today. I like Mets bats vs Cosart (SD) as well. The big question, is which pitcher to match up with Sale.

• Rachelynn51912

Perez isn’t a good pitcher to stack against…. certain power one offs are ok, but ill stay away from the stack

• Rachelynn51912

@bigsmoot2 said...

What’s the weather looking like?.. No Roth report…..

• bigsmoot2

@Rachelynn51912 said...

What’s the weather looking like?.. No Roth report…..

Not good, huge storm 63% chance of rain, just stinks cause it starts so late for the early slate and if it gets PPD you´re screwed, like both sides in that game.

• TeamTwerk

Beyond sh&$ sizing every single day by DK. Such absolute trash of a company nowadays. I guess they have calculated that having a bunch of smaller tournaments allows them to make more money so the pros can dump their 150 or 20 in 3 or 4 times per tournament. Baseball is the perfect sport for massive field tournaments and it is what people like.

• 7klub06

Strong band Berrios today for the early slate on DK? Mixed in with some Dbacks and Marlins? Thoughts

• cliang00

Anyone stacking Atlanta?

• Brenmike922

@bigsmoot2 said...

Not good, huge storm 63% chance of rain, just stinks cause it starts so late for the early slate and if it gets PPD you´re screwed, like both sides in that game.

Roth was out with friends last night celebrating his recent engagement. Give him a few minutes or so and some Advil, he should be good to go.

• Berube9188

@Petergunz82 said...

He was pulled in the 9th after he lost the lead. Was so close to getting the CGSO and W

• murphstahoe

@Ronboogie6 said...

Anybody know what happened to the fading the chalk article? Always enjoyed looking at that.

And is there any chance Delgado goes 6 innings? I’m guessing 4 or 5 tops.

I’m going to use him in all lineups. 4k – if he can get 8 points that’s great, if he gets 12+ it’s huge.

Then I’ll go out and get me some batter who will go 0-4 and wreck me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).