8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 181 ) at Minnesota ( -198 ) — T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -135 ) at Houston ( 125 ) — T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : NY Yankes ( -145 ) at Kansas City ( 135 ) — T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 136 ) at St Louis ( -148 ) — T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : Baltimore ( 150 ) at Colorado ( -163 ) — T: 12
    10:07 PM EST : Texas ( 138 ) at LA Angels ( -150 ) — T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 145 ) at Oakland ( -157 ) — T: 9.5
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -117 ) at San Francisco ( 108 ) —T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cjs5555

@captainwacky said...

Mostly I just want to point out that Franmil is a beast and this is the first time all year his price has been remotely accurate.

yep. naylor looks really interesting in that lineup

• dbullsfan

@cjs5555 said...

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@cjs5555 said...

When all is said and done I will have my fair share of the husky Canadian.

• cjs5555

i’m assuming weatheredge loves the ATL/STL game for runs?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

No serviceable pitchers under 7k and even the 7k-8k range is not even remotely comfortable…. playing 5 lineups and at this moment I have Pomeranz in 3 and feel a bit nauseous even if it’s more than one hour to lock and four before he takes the mound

Looks like the DK algo reverted to early season pricing

• richierich

@Jase32 said...

I’m back on the DFS train once again. This time, I have this strategy of just playing the same hitters every day and only adjusting if price becomes a factor or someone is not in the lineup. I won’t go any further than that so as to not have my strategy figured out. The shark hunters will figure it out and I will have to slow down. I don’t intend to blow my bankroll this time if I get on a mini run. I have been burned by the wrong stacks too often which is why I never stick to MLB DFS. I hope this works.

Eww…

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

No serviceable pitchers under 7k and even the 7k-8k range is not even remotely comfortable…. playing 5 lineups and at this moment I have Pomeranz in 3 and feel a bit nauseous even if it’s more than one hour to lock and four before he takes the mound

Looks like the DK algo reverted to early season pricing

Yeah, I’m working in some Pomeranz. Yesterday afternoon and again today I’m just maxing out the mini-max,so I’m looking at it from a different perspective then you. Playing around with some things, ideas. Either way, once you get past maybe Canning it gets ugly fast and they have everyone priced a little higher than should be really. I’m finding though there’s enough worthwhile value bats, although I’m sure they’ll all be chalky that mostly I can get my stack, my value bats, a 5 figure pitcher if I choose so and another pitcher that leaves some minor level of confidence.

• biga0787

So what do we think of lucchesi on fd?

• richierich

I can’t believe I’m falling into this trap, but I am somewhat invested into my Mets stacks against Soto and really like those LU’s. Looking forward to 9 PM EST when I’m cursing myself.

• captainwacky

@biga0787 said...

So what do we think of lucchesi on fd?

He’s the cheap pitcher I’ve been deferring to when creating high priced stacks.

• captainwacky

@richierich said...

I can’t believe I’m falling into this trap, but I am somewhat invested into my Mets stacks against Soto and really like those LU’s. Looking forward to 9 PM EST when I’m cursing myself.

I also have a lot of mets exposure… some stacks, decent amount of 1-2 offs.

• zline34

Am I the only one going Leblanc?

• mbunner23

@zline34 said...

Am I the only one going Leblanc?

Yes

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@richierich said...

I hate to say it, but as a Tigers fan, Mets stacks get a big thumps up from me. Soto isn’t as atrocious as it seems thus far, but he’s not MLB ready either, and he’s going to get hit around some. After him is an awful bullpen. Small samples and what not, but unlike last year the Mets offensive numbers are pretty damn good at home versus on the road and also are superior against left-handed pitching.

• zline34

@mbunner23 said...

Yes

I’m going to need Jayzee to stack the Athletics then.

• ASitar

I have Steve Pearce in every LU. Seems too cheap batting 5th

• Ether

@feekdogg said...

Robbie Ray is staring at me, but that jerk burns me every single time. He’ll strike out 7, give up 4 runs and throw 104 pitches in 4.1 innings.

LOL bro that’s the most accurate statement ever.. I expect right around that stat line every time he takes the mound.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’m working in some Pomeranz. Yesterday afternoon and again today I’m just maxing out the mini-max,so I’m looking at it from a different perspective then you. Playing around with some things, ideas. Either way, once you get past maybe Canning it gets ugly fast and they have everyone priced a little higher than should be really. I’m finding though there’s enough worthwhile value bats, although I’m sure they’ll all be chalky that mostly I can get my stack, my value bats, a 5 figure pitcher if I choose so and another pitcher that leaves some minor level of confidence.

If the McGowen guy is going to be chalky I like Cooper and Anderson

• rog11sm

They will probably pinch hit for him by the 5th inning , or when a right hander comes in.
    what will broxtons ownership be tonight?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I hate to say it, but as a Tigers fan, Mets stacks get a big thumps up from me. Soto isn’t as atrocious as it seems thus far, but he’s not MLB ready either, and he’s going to get hit around some. After him is an awful bullpen. Small samples and what not, but unlike last year the Mets offensive numbers are pretty damn good at home versus on the road and also are superior against left-handed pitching.

I mean, the mets could be playing verlander tonight and I wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to stack carlos gomez and rajai davis next to each other in 2019.

• captainwacky

@Unico10 said...

If the McGowen guy is going to be chalky I like Cooper and Anderson

Chalky or not on the other side, I have a bunch of those dudes.

• dbullsfan

Really hope the angels lineup comes out before 7

• captainwacky

@dbullsfan said...

Really hope the angels lineup comes out before 7

Find a site you trust that does projected lineups. Use that. Adjust if wrong? I don’t get how people are anxiously awaiting lineups when there’s sites that get that pretty damn close most days. Sorry if this is an aggressive response, I’ve just always been curious as how this is a prevalent problem :)

• biga0787

At 5500 on fanduel if I thought kc would go I’d take Cessa. Considering was starter and hoping for 15

Edit. Ny@kc postponed

• monarch

I’m stacking against Pomeranz. They mash lefty and look at the Giants recent bullpen usage.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).