8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 181 ) at Minnesota ( -198 ) — T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -135 ) at Houston ( 125 ) — T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : NY Yankes ( -145 ) at Kansas City ( 135 ) — T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 136 ) at St Louis ( -148 ) — T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : Baltimore ( 150 ) at Colorado ( -163 ) — T: 12
    10:07 PM EST : Texas ( 138 ) at LA Angels ( -150 ) — T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 145 ) at Oakland ( -157 ) — T: 9.5
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( -117 ) at San Francisco ( 108 ) —T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Only way to play a lineup with the good Coors bats is with McGowan and Pomeranz… ugh 😑

• dsoglin33

@captainwacky said...

Find a site you trust that does projected lineups. Use that. Adjust if wrong? I don’t get how people are anxiously awaiting lineups when there’s sites that get that pretty damn close most days. Sorry if this is an aggressive response, I’ve just always been curious as how this is a prevalent problem :)

That was a reasonable statement. Always potential for a late lineup to throw things off. As far as adjusting, yeah as long as it’s not too late.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Find a site you trust that does projected lineups. Use that. Adjust if wrong? I don’t get how people are anxiously awaiting lineups when there’s sites that get that pretty damn close most days. Sorry if this is an aggressive response, I’ve just always been curious as how this is a prevalent problem :)

I agree with this in general, but sometimes it’s little things. I’m anxiously awaiting, because I have a lot of chalky Cozart. Not a simple switch if he’s not in the line up on DK. Or at least overly simple. There will be multiple moving parts as not a lot of sub 2.5K players in the pool today. Of course this is with the concept of me having 150 line ups in the mini-max tonight and possibly 20-25 line ups to fix if Cozart is out.

• monarch

Have a lot of Snell/Thor and stacks vs the publics value pitchers as they attempt to fit in Coors

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I agree with this in general, but sometimes it’s little things. I’m anxiously awaiting, because I have a lot of chalky Cozart. Not a simple switch if he’s not in the line up on DK. Or at least overly simple. There will be multiple moving parts as not a lot of sub 2.5K players in the pool today. Of course this is with the concept of me having 150 line ups in the mini-max tonight and possibly 20-25 line ups to fix if Cozart is out.

Granted, and I screw myself over often. The cozart example is especially cogent given his unique price. But in general, I think you just gotta go for it if it’s that far out and try to have a contingency plan.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I agree with this take and have done so, that being said in a situation where Cozart is $2300 and should be in the lineup, that is a tough salary to adjust around if the lineup comes out late

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

I see Pandamonious beat me to it with the same response

• homers1226

buehler an p lopez ?

crap ny kc game postponed

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m still raw and fairly inexperienced to cash games but going with Syndergaard/Snell along with Trout and Arenado. Rest of the lineup has some ? Obviously but I shouldn’t need much from them if the studs mash, or so is the plan.

• RatedDAL

Mets signing Matt Kemp. Revolving door of has been outfielders in Queens.

• captainwacky

@dbullsfan said...

I’m still raw and fairly inexperienced to cash games but going with Syndergaard/Snell along with Trout and Arenado. Rest of the lineup has some ? Obviously but I shouldn’t need much from them if the studs mash, or so is the plan.

The cozart example tonight is perfectly valid, so dismiss my snark. In terms of MLB cash games, while I don’t play a ton of them, I dunno if I would water down the rest of the hitters just to get the exposure to two elite ones. You obviously want to pay up for the pitchers here, but I might limit myself to one of those two stud batters and get a better diversified lineup on tonight’s slate.

• biga0787

Well I instantly regret my decision

• firemedicpat

Why are my dodgers so underowned? Thank you!

• firemedicpat

Bellinger dong incoming?

• firemedicpat

@firemedicpat said...

Bellinger dong incoming?

LAME.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@firemedicpat said...

Why are my dodgers so underowned? Thank you!

Indeed. I have quite a bit of exposure. Beatty’s numbers in particular look good- he’s just been having lousy luck. Exit velocity through the roof. I’m using him in cash even, and he’s off to a good start.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Syndergaard is breaking my heart right out the gate.

• RatedDAL

Most overrated arm in the game, Thor off to a phenomenal start. Could’ve gotten a decent haul for him last offseasons.

• homers1226

@dbullsfan said...

i would say a floor of 60 pts

a ceiling of a 100 are so

then lots of prayers lol

• RatedDAL

@Epignosis said...

As a Mets fan I know better and I still went there. I cannot stand the guy.

• firemedicpat

@Epignosis said...

Couldnt afford any pitchers with Dodgers, Rockies, and Angels. Haha.

• firemedicpat

Justin Turner good time for your first steal brotha.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Epignosis said...

Stacked Detroit all week and they couldnt put up more than 2 runs and they do it against Thor in the first inning. typical bs.

• hcassidy

@firemedicpat said...

Couldnt afford any pitchers with Dodgers, Rockies, and Angels. Haha.

I agree, have to mid 7K arms, but that Bellinger Lineout is not helping the cause when people when Miami and Brian Anderson sub .200 hitter goes yard.

Edit: not to mention no Freese in the Dodger stack!!! ugh, played Muncy at first and had to scramble at 2nd and ended up with Drury when the KC game was PPD

• yisman

Thor getting rocked so I’m pretty much done already

also, ha

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7Xm2zfWwAAFSsI.jpg:large

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).