1:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 117 ) at Tampa Bay ( -127 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:20 PM EST : SF Giants ( -102 ) at Chi Cubs ( -106 ) —- T: —
    6:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 176 ) at Cleveland ( -192 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 188 ) at NY Mets ( -205 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Texas ( 172 ) at Boston ( -187 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 105 ) at Houston ( -114 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -108 ) at Milwaukee ( 100 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 129 ) at LA Dodgers ( -140 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Rachelynn51912

Weather everywhere….

• DontTrustTheProcess

I’m in Philly. I can look right out my office window and see the stadium. Strong winds and rain today. Doubt they’ll get the game in so roster at your own risk. I’ll keep everyone updated here.

• bucherpsu08

I’m in Baltimore, the system is moving south to north and is mostly west of here. It’s starting to clear here now so I’d assume Philly will be fine in a few hours. Maybe a few pop up tstorms on the back end throughout the day.

• Wander_Bread

In New York.. Yanks game already postponed. Mets game will be as well. Weather is awful and going to get worse as the day goes on. Thank god for working from home.

Going to be some lighter slates out there.

• mataug21

Amateur look at Radar looks like Philly will clear before game time. Hope this is the case cause I feel like you have to keep rolling with Colorado pitchers vs PHI.

• BUFUu2

will dk cancel the early slate again ill be pissed if they do lol Don’t matter though not like ill stop playing lol

• DontTrustTheProcess

@mataug21 said...

Amateur look at Radar looks like Philly will clear before game time. Hope this is the case cause I feel like you have to keep rolling with Colorado pitchers vs PHI.

Agreed. Phils are terrible.

• renegade68

Yep – Chatwood & Severino instead of Sale yesterday worked great for me. Philly bats are awful right now.

• DontTrustTheProcess

It’s supposed to rain in Philly till about 6PM tonight. I highly doubt they will play today.

• bigsmoot2

Image result for bartolo colon gif

• Supersharpie

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

It’s supposed to rain in Philly till about 6PM tonight. I highly doubt they will play today.

That’s not what AccuWeather is showing in their hourly forecast. There is supposed to be a clear window from 1:00-4:00. It is Colorado’s only trip to Philly so the game will be played.

• wolfpack8181

interesting on the weather in Philly. I trust Kevin what he says is 99% gold in my books! Now if he can post something I would be a little happier.

• SweeneyPhoto

It’s gross here in Boston at the moment, hopefully it clears but it’s not looking good right now.

• Storm

What do you guys think of a 1-2-9 stack of the Angels? The idea being that since Trout is batting 2, Espinoza could be on base when he comes up

• bucherpsu08

Espinosa is really only in play vs lefties.

• TeamTwerk

@Storm said...

What do you guys think of a 1-2-9 stack of the Angels? The idea being that since Trout is batting 2, Espinoza could be on base when he comes up

I’ve done that a few times this season. It hasn’t worked out as Espinoza is just ice ice cold. When I see Espinoza in the lineup now it makes me want to take the opposing pitcher as he has been a reliable source of 3+ strikeouts . I would prefer Cron’s strikeouts in there as well but I’ll take Marte’s, and Graterol is a downgrade.

• BUFUu2

you guys like harper and murphy against i lefty

• Drayzen

Anyone like Velasquez in this spot? I’m thinking pair with Anderson to get some good bats in today.

Risky yes but Velasquez is a decent pitcher and when he’s having a good day can get close to 20fpts.

• bigsmoot2

@BUFUu2 said...

you guys like harper and murphy against i lefty

Both are always in play, I will warn you though I am looking very strongly at stacking Nats and when I do that, they crap the bed. :)

• DontTrustTheProcess

@Drayzen said...

Anyone like Velasquez in this spot? I’m thinking pair with Anderson to get some good bats in today.

Risky yes but Velasquez is a decent pitcher and when he’s having a good day can get close to 20fpts.

He hasn’t been a decent pitcher lately. He won’t last 5 innings

• RobertoTomba

Zach Davies has one of the most extreme home/away splits I’ve ever seen (6.93 ERA/.343 BA home vs. 3.74 ERA/.263 BA away), and with good reason. He’s a good pitcher, but the Smallpark makes him look bad. On the other hand, weirdly enough, he had the opposite effect last season (.249 BA at home vs. .290 BA away). This suggests a correction may be coming, but it’s hard to ignore those Arizona bats today, especially on a small main slate.

• Brenmike922

Stacking RAYS lefties against a AAA call up w/ERA north of 9 so far as a starter in the minors. I know the RAYS K/O a lot but I’ll take my chances today

• bigsmoot2

Rendon or Longo today, GPP?

• BUFUu2

@bigsmoot2 said...

Both are always in play, I will warn you though I am looking very strongly at stacking Nats and when I do that, they crap the bed. :)

lol think for the heads up maybe its your lucky day but some one from them will have a great day and will be in the lineup… Let me warn you I am not playing werth so if i was you i would play him lol

• Conrad

Longo if your pivoting off ownership. Rendon will be 25%+ and Longo will be 10%ish.

Baseball can be played in the rain. Get away games are gunna mean teams will want to get these in even if they play in some light rain or a wet field. Teams don’t wanna play double headers or take up an off day in the middle of the summer.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.