1:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 117 ) at Tampa Bay ( -127 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:20 PM EST : SF Giants ( -102 ) at Chi Cubs ( -106 ) —- T: —
    6:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 176 ) at Cleveland ( -192 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 188 ) at NY Mets ( -205 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Texas ( 172 ) at Boston ( -187 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 105 ) at Houston ( -114 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -108 ) at Milwaukee ( 100 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 129 ) at LA Dodgers ( -140 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RobertoTomba

@elementasrat said...

WTF VERLANDER

Um…yeah, this sucks. I almost picked Ray, but then I went with one of my favorite players. Damn. I hate when I do that.

• eatmyturf23

Wtf happened to Braun? In NBA, rotoworld has the updates in seconds after he goes to the locker room even if the guy is just peeing or changing his Depends. In MLB, you don’t get it for hours. Crazy.

Edit: finally they just posted it as I came to rant here about it haha

“Calf tightness”

• bigsmoot2

Collins getting doubled up before JD cost me 6.7 points. Damnit.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Man. I’m near the top in 2 gpps with a Zero from Betts. Ugh.

• roach62

so..Conforto gets 1 more AB…can he do the unthinkable and go 0-5 with 5 SO!! that should be top story on SC lol

• mabrla

@eatmyturf23 said...

Wtf happened to Braun? In NBA, rotoworld has the updates in seconds after he goes to the locker room even if the guy is just peeing or changing his Depends. In MLB, you don’t get it for hours. Crazy.

Edit: finally they just posted it as I came to rant here about it haha

“Calf tightness”

Sucks. Thames bats .220 without him so it kills likelihood of Brewers doing anything.

• bigsmoot2

Glad I pivoted to ray from JV, if Taylor and Seager can do something tonight it will be a good night for me.

• mabrla

I’m going to need my LA stack to completement Pom to have any shot at cashing with Braun ruining the stack lol.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Yes. The betts walk and steal along with the gattis double moved me into first the $9 on fd.

• Lathum

If Gyrko and Seager can both double dong I may hit the cash line!

• KindGuy

Fucking Verlander man. He has to adjust to the Astros aggressive approach smh. Stop throwing over the damn plate smh.

• 7klub06

Maeda WTF

• roach62

nooooo Conforto ruined tying the record…dammit lol

• JENSGT

Damn it lamb. If that bat doesn’t break its probably a base hit. HATE taking a 0 from him.

• JENSGT

@mabrla said...

Sucks. Thames bats .220 without him so it kills likelihood of Brewers doing anything.

I get charlie horses like that and they suck soooo bad. Watching that makes me cringe lol.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Currently 6th in that big $9 and first 1st and 4th in 2 different 2K squeezes. Could be quite a profitable night.

And 15th in the $20 3 entry max on dk.

• KindGuy

Man I can’t believe Verlander shit the bed like that. My luck is so bad. Might have to explore betting…..

• Lathum

One of those nights.

Subbed out Bogarts for Seager and JD misses a HR by 1/2 an inch. No biggie, just a 50 point swing.

• 7klub06

Damn, can always land on picking the right pitchers but a hit or miss like Lamb when it comes to get hitters in the same LU.

• KindGuy

Upton damnnnnnn

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Man. The upton homer moved 2 lus over 200 for FD, in 1st and 2nd in 2 smaller squeezes where first is $250.

I started making lus for late slate too late to get these in the big squeeze, largely because I cooked dinner tonight so was busy from 5-6 pm.

Can someone tell me what 210.3 would be in the big squeeze. Might be less than $250 it is currently in the 2k squeeze.

• mabrla

I’ve never gotten 0’s from all 4 members of a stack before, but I don’t regret the play. Haha wow.

• KindGuy

@yountingly said...

Man. The upton homer moved 2 lus over 200 for FD, in 1st and 2nd in 2 smaller squeezes where first is $250.

I started making lus for late slate too late to get these in the big squeeze, largely because I cooked dinner tonight so was busy from 5-6 pm.

Can someone tell me what 210.3 would be in the big squeeze. Might be less than $250 it is currently in the 2k squeeze.

$40 currently

• SweeneyPhoto

My LU’s suck tonight – should’ve known, I didn’t have a good read on anything, just one of those nights. On to tomorrow.

BTW, I’ve been experimenting with a GPP stack that I’m wondering if anyone has had success with. The basic premise is that you pick the highest scoring/most expensive batter at each position. Last week when the DK pricing was super cheap on anyone I put some crazy LU’s together, all stars at each position.

And they have failed miserably every time. Mostly because none of them get hits on the same night, or do much of anything…

So, the question is, has anyone else tried this, and if so, has anyone had success at it?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@elementasrat said...

$40 currently

Thanks. Not surprised.

Have always had more consistent success with smaller squeezes. Yeah, less of a chance for huge score but smaller field to beat with solid score. There were like 4 2k squeezes up around 615 only and I entered those. Have a 1st, 2nd and 45th so far with 1 entry in each of those 2k squeezes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.