1:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 117 ) at Tampa Bay ( -127 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:20 PM EST : SF Giants ( -102 ) at Chi Cubs ( -106 ) —- T: —
    6:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 176 ) at Cleveland ( -192 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 188 ) at NY Mets ( -205 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Texas ( 172 ) at Boston ( -187 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 105 ) at Houston ( -114 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -108 ) at Milwaukee ( 100 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 129 ) at LA Dodgers ( -140 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

I cashed. Epic. If I only I played Pomeranz over Wacha though. Would’ve been winning 40 and not 6$. I guess I have learned the hard way the Rangers do not hit lefties. And their bullpen is bad. Both good notes. That’s always a reason to target DET too. BP is just bad.

I initally had DET stacked and the went to HOU. Was concerned about playing a bunch of them and not altuve. Had a build with Centeno, Gonzales, Correa, Gattis. Really wishing I ran that. Gonzales was a huge boost at 3b with Lamb chalk busting.

Hope yall had good nights!

• BmoreClutch

4th in the early mini line drive, and 1st in the main mini by 1 point. Grandal’s single in the 8th won me $150. $190 overall. Not bad for only playing $24 today.

I was fully expecting Pomeranz to have his typical blow up inning and ruin my night. Thankfully that didn’t happen.

• murphstahoe

@elementasrat said...

Slate over.

How’d you Gus fare?

Robbie Ray, owings/upton/jdmart as keys and I cashed everywhere, went 7-1 in H2H. Weak links verlander in one set, lamb in another, luckily not intersecting – and Hedges but he bought me a lot of cap room

• SkateFiend

@elementasrat said...

Slate over.

How’d you Gus fare?

Verlander and Wacha killed my lineups, and most people had at least one of them. Maeda was also terrible. DeGrom missing his turn screwed up my lineups.

Right now there aren’t that many matchup proof aces. But only a year or two ago the likes of Verlander, Arrieta and Darvish were “set it and forget it”. They struck out a ton and ate bunch of innings. There were also lots of good second tier pitchers like Lackey and Danny Salazar.

I’m also frustrated by the unending bad weather. Today I just decided to take a chance and played a few hitters from Boston and SD, but not playing Pomeranz obviously cost me. The weather guy here couldn’t quite clear the SD game and I didn’t have enough Cordova and Renfroe, who are dirt cheap at Yahoo.

• kdanielr

I finished 189th in the squeeze on FD. with lambs 0 and McCann getting hurt his first AB.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Woke up to holding 1st and 2nd in those 2k 784 man squeezes. 1 entry in each . So I had cashes on fd of $250, $150 and $50.

And then I on dk I played the $20 home plate for the first time ever and finished 23rd for $100.

Great night with so many strong lus .

RG rankings should really include any cashes $100 or more. You can cash better in those smaller squeezes than the big one. The first place fd lu for $250 scored 219.3, likely way down in the big squeeze.

• bigsmoot2

Played my $7 on FD single entry stuff and won $19.50. Could’ve been more if Seager had a better game, but I will take it. Ray was the right play after looking closely at JV and the Brewers the last few weeks.

Onto tonight!

• SweeneyPhoto

@yountingly said...

Woke up to holding 1st and 2nd in those 2k 784 man squeezes. 1 entry in each . So I had cashes on fd of $250, $150 and $50.

And then I on dk I played the $20 home plate for the first time ever and finished 23rd for $100.

Great night with so many strong lus .

RG rankings should really include any cashes $100 or more. You can cash better in those smaller squeezes than the big one. The first place fd lu for $250 scored 219.3, likely way down in the big squeeze.

Nice job man, congrats.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.