1:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 117 ) at Tampa Bay ( -127 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:20 PM EST : SF Giants ( -102 ) at Chi Cubs ( -106 ) —- T: —
    6:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 176 ) at Cleveland ( -192 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 188 ) at NY Mets ( -205 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Texas ( 172 ) at Boston ( -187 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 105 ) at Houston ( -114 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -108 ) at Milwaukee ( 100 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 129 ) at LA Dodgers ( -140 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Nelson Cruz free on dk today, I see and on sale at FD.

• bigsmoot2

@Conrad said...

Longo if your pivoting off ownership. Rendon will be 25%+ and Longo will be 10%ish.

Baseball can be played in the rain. Get away games are gunna mean teams will want to get these in even if they play in some light rain or a wet field. Teams don’t wanna play double headers or take up an off day in the middle of the summer.

Kinda what I am thinking too, lots of people chasing the dongs of the last two nights by Rendon.

• usna1993

Any insight into why Yahoo does not offer early only slates?? The did one two weeks ago and it filled up – w/ 5 games this afternoon it would be a good slate.

• Conrad

@yountingly said...

Nelson Cruz free on dk today, I see and on sale at FD.

He’ll probably still be under owned too. Gio is exactly the type of pitcher who he’ll homer off of. Seattle’s offense has been garbage this year. I’d imagine you’ll get all Mariners under owned more than they should be.

• SweeneyPhoto

@Conrad said...

He’ll probably still be under owned too. Gio is exactly the type of pitcher who he’ll homer off of. Seattle’s offense has been garbage this year. I’d imagine you’ll get all Mariners under owned more than they should be.

I’m wondering how chalky he will be, we’re talking about him here, the Morning Grind guys were talking about him, he has great upside but has also put ups a bunch of zero’s and two’s when I’ve rostered him. I’d love to fade him at 40% owned on a small slate and see him bust.

• RobertoTomba

Any Mets fans have an update on DeGrom’s blister? I can’t find anything more recent than last week, and FD has him as DTD.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@SweeneyPhoto said...

I’m wondering how chalky he will be, we’re talking about him here, the Morning Grind guys were talking about him, he has great upside but has also put ups a bunch of zero’s and two’s when I’ve rostered him. I’d love to fade him at 40% owned on a small slate and see him bust.

He arguably has the best odds for 2 dongs today and is cheaper than many guys unplayable on dk. I’ll have some lus without him but he fits in easily with any stacks as a one off on either site.

• mathewsmarner

vegas projecting washington to score 6 runs
    boston to score 5-6
    cleveland to score 5-6

• jasonresno

projecting a samardzja implosion today.

• Jacobkaiser1325

Who are your guys must plays today on the early slate? I’m thinking Cruz and Dickerson

• bigsmoot2

Changed my mind, gonna fade the Nats, so you’re welcome folks, expect them to score 15 runs today.

• bigsmoot2

Anyone else rolling out this guy:

Image result for bartolo colon gif

• Lathum

Just made a last minute change- Took out Blackmon and Baez and put in Cruz and Cano to a tournament l/u I already have Segura in.

I hate my lineups.

Blackmon guarantee double dong

• Jacobkaiser1325

Cruz is only 25% owned against a lefty, at 4K, and on a 5 game slate..

• ericgeo18

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Only 15% owned in the FD Bunt Single Entry.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

I faded Cruz. Maybe I’m a sucker for it, but one hit in thirteen tries and five strikeouts didn’t inspire me.

• feekdogg

Jesus Christ, I’m an idiot. I was asleep at the wheel yesterday when Tomas got scratched. Now today, like I’m sure a lot of others do, I had planned on throwing a couple of more entries in, looking for any overlay right at lock. I just assumed lock was at 10 minutes after the hour, like it almost always is. Oh well, I’d have probably lost that money anyway.

• laser1000000

@RobertoTomba said...

Any Mets fans have an update on DeGrom’s blister? I can’t find anything more recent than last week, and FD has him as DTD.

Gary Cohen and Ron Darling (Mets’ announcers) spoke at length about the pitching during last night’s game, and while they were mostly focused on the relievers, they did not talk about any issues surrounding DeGrom. Hard to imagine, especially with Milone having just gone on the DL, that if there were questions about DeGrom’s status, they would not have mentioned them. This is admittedly speculation based on omissions, but my sense is that DeGrom is fine.

• Conrad

Cruz is 10-25% on FD. I don’t care what you say he’s the best right handed power bat vs lefties and you’ve got a hard contact/walk machine on the mound. Maybe luck will prevail but you can’t tell me you’re consistently going to fade Cruz vs a lefty similar to Gio (who isn’t very good) and have it work out.

• SweeneyPhoto

My Pirates players are all sub 10% owned, hope they light up the fat man.

• bigsmoot2

Pirates have scored two runs on balls that haven’t even left the infield, gotta be kidding me.

• bigsmoot2

Well Frazier left the yard, oh well.

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

Ngoepe/Frazier stack is WET

• bigsmoot2

Should all be unearned as a play should’ve been made on the throw and tag for the second out that wasn’t on Mercer, oh well, that’s what you get when you try to roster Bartolo.

• Conrad

@SweeneyPhoto said...

My Pirates players are all sub 10% owned, hope they light up the fat man.

And the highest owned goes yard. I took him out for Cargo last minute too. Love it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).