7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 131 ) at Tampa Bay ( -142 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 170 ) at Boston ( -185 ) —- T: 10
    8:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 136 ) at Texas ( -148 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -127 ) at Milwaukee ( 117 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 168 ) at Colorado ( -183 ) —- T: 11
    9:35 PM EST : Arizona ( 129 ) at Oakland ( -140 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 180 ) at LA Dodgers ( -196 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 168 ) at Seattle ( -183 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Brandon6385

Still having issues viewing the lineup page.. The projected lineups don’t show up. Only when a lineup comes out?. Might be a browser plug issue?.

• biga0787

14 for scherzer wow! I think I’m going to take manaea as my sp2. Thinking kluber or Thor as sp1

• Lathum

@biga0787 said...

14 for scherzer wow! I think I’m going to take manaea as my sp2. Thinking kluber or Thor as sp1

Corbin gonna make Oakland look silly. They just got shut down by the mariners.

• lindsay

@Brandon6385 said...

Still having issues viewing the lineup page.. The projected lineups don’t show up. Only when a lineup comes out?. Might be a browser plug issue?.

I’m using google chrome on windows 10. No issues.

• biga0787

Corbin and manaea and hope it’s low scoring?

• mnstone14

thoughts on yarboroughs ownership % in gpps??

• biga0787

Less than 5% has to be. My main question is why? Are you paying that far up for bats?

• mnstone14

@biga0787 said...

Less than 5% has to be. My main question is why? Are you paying that far up for bats?

somewhat. But hes gonna miss machado the first time through, i think theres a pretty good chance hes gonna get 15+ pts and hes going to be low owned. I can pair him with a high end starter and still get the bats i want.

• KindGuy

• feekdogg

I think FD screwed up. They have Segura at $2600. He’s been 3700+ for the past two weeks.

• biga0787

@mnstone14 said...

somewhat. But hes gonna miss machado the first time through, i think theres a pretty good chance hes gonna get 15+ pts and hes going to be low owned. I can pair him with a high end starter and still get the bats i want.

That is a good point. He will face pretty well all bums. And bums that k a lot. He may even get the win with how bad Hess is.

• mbunner23

Cash pitchers seem easy today. Max and Stripling.

• nickvogel8

@feekdogg said...

I think FD screwed up. They have Segura at $2600. He’s been 3700+ for the past two weeks.

I was just about to ask why is Segura $2600??? Romero is good but that’s pretty solid value compared to his price recently

• mbunner23

I’ll ask this once again, because I didn’t get any responses the other day. Does anyone play head to heads on DK? The reason I ask is because the lobby is only filled with pro’s. (awesemo, papagates, chipotle, etc…)

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

boy the angels prices on DK are enticing

• feekdogg

@nickvogel8 said...

I was just about to ask why is Segura $2600??? Romero is good but that’s pretty solid value compared to his price recently

It’s got to be a mis-price. He was probably supposed to be $3600. Nobody else on the Mariners got priced down.

• hcassidy

Wow….Just seen the Red Sox DFA’d Hanley Ramirez

• frugal

I’ve fallen for the high Coors O/U every damn game and gotten burned more often than not. Considering fading that game entirely.

• biga0787

@hcassidy said...

Wow….Just seen the Red Sox DFA’d Hanley Ramirez

Seen that pretty surprising

• hcassidy

@biga0787 said...

Seen that pretty surprising

Guess they had to make room for Pedroia

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

@feekdogg said...

It’s got to be a mis-price. He was probably supposed to be $3600. Nobody else on the Mariners got priced down.

plus he’s 4.5K on DK…certainly a pricing error, take advantage

• KindGuy

@frugal said...

I’ve fallen for the high Coors O/U every damn game and gotten burned more often than not. Considering fading that game entirely.

• tippycat

@divusjulius said...

plus he’s 4.5K on DK…certainly a pricing error, take advantage

I did, will FD notice and change his price?

• infantryboys

@mbunner23 said...

I’ll ask this once again, because I didn’t get any responses the other day. Does anyone play head to heads on DK? The reason I ask is because the lobby is only filled with pro’s. (awesemo, papagates, chipotle, etc…)

I only play H2H during NFL. Other sports are dominated by pros.

• infantryboys

@tippycat said...

I did, will FD notice and change his price?

Once they publish the slate they won’t change the price. A year or 2 ago they screwed up and priced Kike Hernandez at $200.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.