7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 131 ) at Tampa Bay ( -142 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 170 ) at Boston ( -185 ) —- T: 10
    8:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 136 ) at Texas ( -148 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -127 ) at Milwaukee ( 117 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 168 ) at Colorado ( -183 ) —- T: 11
    9:35 PM EST : Arizona ( 129 ) at Oakland ( -140 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 180 ) at LA Dodgers ( -196 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 168 ) at Seattle ( -183 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• feekdogg

@infantryboys said...

Once they publish the slate they won’t change the price. A year or 2 ago they screwed up and priced Kike Hernandez at $200.

It was 220 (probably was supposed to be 2200 that night). Interesting perspective on what went down:

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/the-kike-hernandez-question-1334403

• tmac178

@mbunner23 said...

I’ll ask this once again, because I didn’t get any responses the other day. Does anyone play head to heads on DK? The reason I ask is because the lobby is only filled with pro’s. (awesemo, papagates, chipotle, etc…)

I’ve been doing multipliers they all get into lately. I see them usually finish outside the cash most nights. So with the right line ups, there’s money to be had H2H

• mbunner23

@tmac178 said...

I’ve been doing multipliers they all get into lately. I see them usually finish outside the cash most nights. So with the right line ups, there’s money to be had H2H

I agree and definitely think they can be beat, I just wondered if casual players even play head to head’s because it doesn’t look like it. I mean I have no problem playing them here or there but playing them every day isn’t a profitable strategy.

• Benf15harp

Thor
    Kluber
    With a combination of cards Phillies jays

• biga0787

@mnstone14 said...

thoughts on yarboroughs ownership % in gpps??

The more I have thought on this and looked into this kid the more I like it. He struck out 13 batters in aaa and that was to beat his high of 12. He has k stuff and the orioles k a lot! You can get Yankees full stack and a top arm with this kid and if he gets you what 12-15 he’s doing fine.

• Benf15harp

I don’t like any yanks except giancarlo

• hcassidy

@biga0787 said...

The more I have thought on this and looked into this kid the more I like it. He struck out 13 batters in aaa and that was to beat his high of 12. He has k stuff and the orioles k a lot! You can get Yankees full stack and a top arm with this kid and if he gets you what 12-15 he’s doing fine.

Is he starting tonight? Everywhere I have seen it’s Sergio Romo starting

• jtkucheck

I’m irrationally confident due to last night’s results… someone want to talk me off a full Boston stack paired with various Coors bats?

• somanyrings

@hcassidy said...

Is he starting tonight? Everywhere I have seen it’s Sergio Romo starting

It’s the new rays strategy they are starting a back end reliever every game this series then going to who would be the starter

• frugal

@somanyrings said...

It’s the new rays strategy they are starting a back end reliever every game this series then going to who would be the starter

Is Yarbrough for sure the guy coming in for Romo?

• biga0787

Should be. He is the only “starter” they do that with. It’s supposed to be the routine

• jtkucheck

@frugal said...

Is Yarbrough for sure the guy coming in for Romo?

Should be- he last did this last Saturday 5/19 so it is his day in the rotation, if you will.

• frugal

@biga0787 said...

Should be. He is the only “starter” they do that with. It’s supposed to be the routine

Huh. Him and Romo are the same price on Yahoo. I was thinking of taking Romo just in the hopes he saw 2 innings without a hit or run, but looking at the pattern, it does appear to be Yarbrough’s day and he has a ton more upside than Romo for sure.

• jtkucheck

@frugal said...

Huh. Him and Romo are the same price on Yahoo. I was thinking of taking Romo just in the hopes he saw 2 innings without a hit or run, but looking at the pattern, it does appear to be Yarbrough’s day and he has a ton more upside than Romo for sure.

It’ll be interesting to see the Orioles lineup. If they go something like Davis, Santander, Alvarez, Machado, it could cause the Romo thing to backfire.

• mbunner23

Need a couple Draftkings players who wanna play in a 3 man MLB league almost every night. $5 entry, winner take all. Most of my DK friends have given up on baseball.

• jtkucheck

@mbunner23 said...

Need a couple Draftkings players who wanna play in a 3 man MLB league almost every night. $5 entry, winner take all. Most of my DK friends have given up on baseball.

I’m in.

• mbunner23

@jtkucheck said...

I’m in.

DK name?

• biga0787

@frugal said...

Yeah and he should be stupidly low owned. If he shows his upside he could be a great gpp play. Or he could get smashed on and make anyone who plays him look dumb lol

• squidkill

@mbunner23 said...

DK name?

send it- squidcity12

• jtkucheck

@mbunner23 said...

DK name?

ChrisBorlandLegacy

• Thechamp1995

The Cubs are so fucking overrated it’s almost laughable

• biga0787

I’m happy they are. Cardinals may have a shot at the central if they can figure out some issues

• 7klub06

@Benf15harp said...

Thor
    Kluber
    With a combination of cards Phillies jays

Good luck on the Jays they burnt me smh

• rktman16

I used to play H2H in the past on DK but i don’t usually anymore. I do head to heads on yahoo as there are far fewer pros

• mbunner23

@squidkill said...

send it- squidcity12

sent

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.