7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 131 ) at Tampa Bay ( -142 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 170 ) at Boston ( -185 ) —- T: 10
    8:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 136 ) at Texas ( -148 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -127 ) at Milwaukee ( 117 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 168 ) at Colorado ( -183 ) —- T: 11
    9:35 PM EST : Arizona ( 129 ) at Oakland ( -140 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 180 ) at LA Dodgers ( -196 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 168 ) at Seattle ( -183 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

Thanks miller for saving kluber 👍

• cjs5555

@mr_papageorgio said...

Were Harper, Soto, and a Sox lefty stack (Holt, Moreland, Devers) bad plays tonight? I know I’m not great at this but I’ve been living the DFL life for the past week and I swear my hitters are 0-the last 100

harper good matchup but bad ballpark….tough to go with him on a night like tonight with so many high priced aces, but certainly not a bad play. i don’t think we know enough about soto yet to judge his matchups but i won’t blame you for playing him. i don’t think moreland was the greatest play tonight but no issue with holt/devers.

• keephustlincuz

Yarbrough ham game. Pretty much unowned.

• lloydjv1

@lloydjv1 said...

Whats the deal with dk? I cant make any lineups for the late games. Says something about entry exceeds fee limits??

Nvm, was my Tunnel Bear VPN jacking me.

• roach62

well..glad i opted out for trying to force a LU with Max…also passed on Severino and Thor and went with Paxton…

let me fit in a few big bats at Coors, few almost big bats with KC..and rounded out with a cheaper KC stack…

hopefully Paxton doesnt get shelled now

• mr_papageorgio

@cjs5555 said...

harper good matchup but bad ballpark….tough to go with him on a night like tonight with so many high priced aces, but certainly not a bad play. i don’t think we know enough about soto yet to judge his matchups but i won’t blame you for playing him. i don’t think moreland was the greatest play tonight but no issue with holt/devers.

Thanks, mostly liked Harper to be different without scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know baseball is high variance but let’s just say if DK ran PIG GPPs I’d have taken down every one this week lol

• cjs5555

@mr_papageorgio said...

Thanks, mostly liked Harper to be different without scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know baseball is high variance but let’s just say if DK ran PIG GPPs I’d have taken down every one this week lol

i actually like that play more and more as i think about it…. so many aces tonight, you’re not likely to get harper at lower ownership so why not in a good matchup

• cjs5555

now manaea giving up hrs to ahmed…..fuck this season.

• mr_papageorgio

@cjs5555 said...

i actually like that play more and more as i think about it…. so many aces tonight, you’re not likely to get harper at lower ownership so why not in a good matchup

Bryce on the board! And yeah got him at 5% which is as low as it gets for him. I ended up going Corbin and Romero which I know is risky but Oakland without Davis and Seattle hasn’t been lighting it up. Plus I thought Max was too expensive and didn’t love the other aces (did like Paxton a lot just couldn’t make him work with hitters I liked).

• cjs5555

and there goes kluber’s W

• cjs5555

could be a long night with coors going like this

• fanturds

The yabs bats have delivered. Thank you Mook

• cjs5555

rhys hoskins sucks

• txdave41

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Welp, my BOS and TAM stacks aren’t doing jack shit. But that should come as no surprise, it doesn’t matter who I touch, I kill them with my powers.

Wow you have the power too? lol I’m actually shocked. I picked Mookie on a big night. Too many singles and doubles from the rest to get me even past 100 though.

• cjs5555

@mr_papageorgio said...

Bryce on the board! And yeah got him at 5% which is as low as it gets for him. I ended up going Corbin and Romero which I know is risky but Oakland without Davis and Seattle hasn’t been lighting it up. Plus I thought Max was too expensive and didn’t love the other aces (did like Paxton a lot just couldn’t make him work with hitters I liked).

your lineup has to be looking pretty good now after that moreland HR

• mr_papageorgio

@cjs5555 said...

your lineup has to be looking pretty good now after that moreland HR

A lot better than it was lol. I’m in the DK $100 single entry and still about 30 points off the cash line but both pitchers left so I may sneak into the money. Could use a little more from Bryce

• Beckhams3Fingers

@txdave41 said...

Wow you have the power too? lol I’m actually shocked. I picked Mookie on a big night. Too many singles and doubles from the rest to get me even past 100 though.

You should see the power I have. We should actually test it out. I’d love for someone to give me a chalky LU for a slate tomorrow. I’ll do a $1 GPP with it, and watch what happens! I’m willing to bet money I don’t break 100. Any chalky LU anyone gives me.

• cjs5555

@mr_papageorgio said...

A lot better than it was lol. I’m in the DK $100 single entry and still about 30 points off the cash line but both pitchers left so I may sneak into the money. Could use a little more from Bryce

i see you….i’m coming at you from 221st!!

• cjs5555

make that 149th…thanks, kemp!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

had canha and his video game numbers vs leftys on the late slate but took him out cause i had salary left…2% owned too.

• mr_papageorgio

@cjs5555 said...

i see you….i’m coming at you from 221st!!

Tough break on Max but nice start from Kemp at least!

• KindGuy

• KindGuy

• KindGuy

• cjs5555

@mr_papageorgio said...

Tough break on Max but nice start from Kemp at least!

yeah i have faded max a lot this year but got sick of watching him put up 30-40 pt games not in my lineup so of course he has his worst start of the year. i only had 50% exposure at least though

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).