7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 131 ) at Tampa Bay ( -142 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 170 ) at Boston ( -185 ) —- T: 10
    8:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 136 ) at Texas ( -148 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -127 ) at Milwaukee ( 117 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 168 ) at Colorado ( -183 ) —- T: 11
    9:35 PM EST : Arizona ( 129 ) at Oakland ( -140 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 180 ) at LA Dodgers ( -196 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 168 ) at Seattle ( -183 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cjs5555

wtf is wrong with manaea tonight?

• Beckhams3Fingers

Totally off topic, but Horford JUST scored his second FG of the game with 6 minutes left…. in the game. Ok back to MLB.

• fanturds

@cjs5555 said...

He has burned me before. I don’t trust him right now

• KindGuy

• jayzee666

Gennett led my squad with 3 Ks. Unfortunately Suarez and Meadows let me down. Everyone else did what they were supposed to do – nothing.

• cjs5555

100% stripling, 82% kike and 78% kemp

• zline34

Paxton 11k’s I swear any pitcher against the Twins = Profit

• KindGuy

• walkoff9

@zline34 said...

Paxton 11k’s I swear any pitcher against the Twins = Profit

paxton is always easy money

• zline34

@walkoff9 said...

paxton is always easy money

We’ll see when he actually faces a good team. Minus the stros. Dude gets ez starts

• jhpog

Went with a lot of Kluber/Paxton today, but just never got the right hitters around it. Lots of Colorado, CWS, and KC

• cjs5555

another night of crazy high cashlines despite max shitting the bed

• jhpog

@cjs5555 said...

another night of crazy high cashlines despite max shitting the bed

Recreational players are getting fewer and farther between

• cjs5555

@jhpog said...

Recreational players are getting fewer and farther between

they fade out every season, but it’s getting worse every year. i’m not sure this will be viable in a couple years.

• jhpog

@cjs5555 said...

they fade out every season, but it’s getting worse every year. i’m not sure this will be viable in a couple years.

I’m still optimistic that some major site that has a ton of casual sports fans – similar to ESPN – will get one started now that it’s fully and officially legal, which will cause an influx of players similar to the poker boom in the mid-late 00’s. If so, then this is just the beginning and all of us that have been working so hard at it will see some good returns. If not, then I think we’re in the dying days of it. I think DK knows this too given they have followed the Full Tilt model of “oh shit what do we do? Idk? Increase multi-entry, increase rake, add showdowns (aka zoom), and change up slates so people play two in a day instead of one. Rake in as much as we can while we still can” over the last year.

• jki7p6

@mnstone14 said...

somewhat. But hes gonna miss machado the first time through, i think theres a pretty good chance hes gonna get 15+ pts and hes going to be low owned. I can pair him with a high end starter and still get the bats i want.

Thank you for this insight. Had a very good night because of it.

• KindGuy

• madmanjayWV

As a GPP player (in hindsight) — using K-MAXI PAD was just stupid across the board, especially on yahoo..where I get like 13 outta what u think will be close to 25+30 — and waste a NICK AHMED 17 pt yahoo nite — that’s how it rolls……… #BEISBOL

least i sucked out a cash on FD and in the $1 on DK — my $2 DK table-setter was sunk as soon as I faded PAXTON and PAIRED K-MAXI PAD AYDS with STRIPLING —- had STRIPLING and R. LOPEZ, who was better than K-MAXIPAD — got a 133.5 i think it was, not quite above 2x -cash – whateva…I try..but these big slates are so brutal

U gotta make tough decision not using COMPUTERS when u are doing 2-3 to even 5-7 lineups across 2 let alone 3+ sites………. #1stWorldProblems

• madmanjayWV

@cjs5555 said...

He decided to SUCK b/c all the SHARPS were RIDING the CORBIN #noVELOCITY #FADE #TRAIN

• KindGuy

@madmanjayWV said...

As a GPP player (in hindsight) — using K-MAXI PAD was just stupid across the board, especially on yahoo..where I get like 13 outta what u think will be close to 25+30 — and waste a NICK AHMED 17 pt yahoo nite — that’s how it rolls……… #BEISBOL

least i sucked out a cash on FD and in the $1 on DK — my $2 DK table-setter was sunk as soon as I faded PAXTON and PAIRED K-MAXI PAD AYDS with STRIPLING —- had STRIPLING and R. LOPEZ, who was better than K-MAXIPAD — got a 133.5 i think it was, not quite above 2x -cash – whateva…I try..but these big slates are so brutal

U gotta make tough decision not using COMPUTERS when u are doing 2-3 to even 5-7 lineups across 2 let alone 3+ sites………. #1stWorldProblems

• KindGuy

@madmanjayWV said...

He decided to SUCK b/c all the SHARPS were RIDING the CORBIN #noVELOCITY #FADE #TRAIN

• madmanjayWV

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Totally off topic, but Horford JUST scored his second FG of the game with 6 minutes left…. in the game. Ok back to MLB.

That houston game 5 win was so epic (working 4till 1 am EST) TUE-SAT (leads to not a lot of sports watching, tbh) — of course, NBA is gonna get 7 GAMES outta each series — #LBJ is 5-2 all-time in GAME 7s — he’s 5-0 since starting 0-2 .with his last loss @ #BOSTON

• madmanjayWV

I only paired GOLDENshizzle with AHMED on yahoo —-

(ON YAHOO)
    Nick was 19.8; GOLDY 15.9; TONY WOLTERS 9.9; ROSS STRIPLING 38.6; K-MAXI PAD 13.0;
    SCOPE (Jonathan, O’S) 14.1; MATT CHAPMAN AYDS #BAGEL ZERO (0.0)
    BRYCE HARPER 9.9; JUAN SOTO AYDS 2.1 — BLACKMOND 8.1 — had Nolan elsewhere at 3B— pulled him from my yaho cup lineup.oh well

• txdave41

Wow, I finally broke my losing streak by minimum cashing in the squeeze thanks to having Moreland, Mookie and Paxton. It’s funny, I woke up with a severe sore throat right before a holiday weekend, awful day at work, and told myself that I really had no business touching dfs with this bad luck cloud heavy over me. lol

I noticed the night started out with chipolte and papagates all over the top cash payments, but they ended up with no nothing despite all those mass entries. Even the experts are struggling at this now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.