7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 185 ) at Cleveland ( -200 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 140 ) at Houston ( -152 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -105 ) at Milwaukee ( -103 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -135 ) at Minnesota ( 125 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Detroit ( -108 ) at Chi Sox ( 100 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( -127 ) at Colorado ( 117 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 122 ) at LA Dodgers ( -132 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( -101 ) at SF Giants ( -107 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• renegade68

Fading Coors – too many great hitting options to spend up there, and you can still play Mad Max. There will be some high cut lines tonight, I see a bunch of runs being scored across the league.

• WestCrook1

Godley is 6.4k on FD. That’s wild

• Supersharpie

• BUFUu2

@renegade68 said...

Fading Coors – too many great hitting options to spend up there, and you can still play Mad Max. There will be some high cut lines tonight, I see a bunch of runs being scored across the league.

I wouldn’t do that I am a huge cards fan and I pretty postive the cards have never won a series there in a long long time.. Plus they been sucking a lot lately…Plus add Martinez a hard fastball thrower not going to be good for them.

• mataug21

Initial look is that Mad Max and Tampa/Texas bats fit very nicely

• bigsmoot2

Surprised that on FD you can fit Max in with lots of different decent stacks, wonder what his ownership will be tonight.

• tdubjenkins

Im Slow lol Who is Mad Max?

• RobertoTomba

@mataug21 said...

Scherzer makes things so easy: a hard throwing pitcher at home facing a light-hitting team that strikes out a lot? Yeah, that sounds good to me.

• bigsmoot2

@RobertoTomba said...

Scherzer makes things so easy: a hard throwing pitcher at home facing a light-hitting team that strikes out a lot? Yeah, that sounds good to me.

If by the small chance that he gets lit up, and you make the right pivot, that could be a lot of money.

Still have to get the hitters right, which is the hardest thing to do in DFS.

• RobertoTomba

I think the only time last year that I got burned was when I thought he was so good that I could start him in Coors. That didn’t go well.

• IronMonkey415

Yea I’ll go opponent and pick Mad Max opponents.

• SweeneyPhoto

Just counted 4 different players winning 4 different GPP’s on DK last night with the exact same LU.

Pom – Ray – Gattis – Cabrera – Altuve – Gonzalez – Correa – Betts – J.D. – Upton.

What are the odds of that?

I know it was a small slate, but still. Seems improbable. Anyone else see this in GPP’s they were in?

• SweeneyPhoto

@Supersharpie said...

Happy Chris Archer Day!

I hope Archer is 60% owned tonight. I am gladly fading him.

• mataug21

@SweeneyPhoto said...

Just counted 4 different players winning 4 different GPP’s on DK last night with the exact same LU.

Pom – Ray – Gattis – Cabrera – Altuve – Gonzalez – Correa – Betts – J.D. – Upton.

I know it was a small slate, but still. Seems improbable. Anyone else see this in GPP’s they were in?

Small Slate, looks like they faded the potential weather game (NYM). Seems like an easy lineup to duplicate given that there aren’t really any players that jump off the page as a reach. Wish I would have thought of that lineup…

• KindGuy

Bankroll hit rock bottom last night which means today will be my first time depositing my own money since around February. Promised myself I would never deposit my own money ever again but I’m running out of patience.

Gonna deposit $20 and max enter the quarter juke box.

• KindGuy

@SweeneyPhoto said...

Looks like a simple 4/3/1 stack with the chalk pitchers. Betts was arguably in the best individual spot of the night.

I rostered Verlander but after looking at his numbers, I realize that was a mistake.

Fiers is washed.

• Dainfamousac

Can’t seem to get away from a low owned Angels stack.

• SweeneyPhoto

@elementasrat said...

Looks like a simple 4/3/1 stack with the chalk pitchers. Betts was arguably in the best individual spot of the night.

I rostered Verlander but after looking at his numbers, I realize that was a mistake.

Fiers is washed.

I guess, IDK just found it odd that they all went to Betts as the one off given all of the other good OF options last night, the rest I get.

Mookie still doesn’t look right to me, he’s swinging at garbage and taking center cut strikes. Amazing the difference, not having Papi around.

• renegade68

@mataug21 said...

Longo is due for a dong too. Plus being able to fit Beckham in so cheap vs a Lefty is nice when stacking Rays.

• renegade68

@SweeneyPhoto said...

And I talked myself out of Devin Marrero and Justin Upton 10 minutes before lock so I could fit Lamb in at 3rd and get those ZERO points. Would have scored in the 185 range instead of 160.

That lineup wasn’t that hard to come up with, mine was very similar without Altuve. Pom & Ray just had so much K upside, you had to play them and hope for 6 innings.

• RobertoTomba

Any interest in Antonio Senzatela? It seems that whatever magic he had earlier in the season has worn off.

• scsa1998

So nice of FD to try and lure me back in with a free entry to the $6 tourney(have not used site in 2 months)

• SweeneyPhoto

@RobertoTomba said...

Any interest in Antonio Senzatela? It seems that whatever magic he had earlier in the season has worn off.

No, but I do have interest in CarMart

• KindGuy

@scsa1998 said...

So nice of FD to try and lure me back in with a free entry to the $6 tourney(have not used site in 2 months)

Holy shit, thanks for posting this! I just checked my email and also received that free entry!

I was about to head to my local convenience store and buy a gift card to deposit but looks like I’ll wait another day.

Hopefully I cash!

• murphstahoe

@SweeneyPhoto said...

No, but I do have interest in CarMart

My first look here said “Yep, I“m fading coors”. The batters there (except Blackmon) aren’t ridiculously expensive but I don’t think they’ll be hitting value in droves. Hopefully the sub 5k pricing draws a lot of action. But it will still probably not be a 3-2 game so I don’t want the pitchers either, with other options.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.