7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 185 ) at Cleveland ( -200 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 140 ) at Houston ( -152 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -105 ) at Milwaukee ( -103 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -135 ) at Minnesota ( 125 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Detroit ( -108 ) at Chi Sox ( 100 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( -127 ) at Colorado ( 117 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 122 ) at LA Dodgers ( -132 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( -101 ) at SF Giants ( -107 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eatmyturf23

When you play the $12 49-man and 9th place is $30 and 10th is zero… and Odor’s late homer drops you to 10th place by 1 point, and Napoli fans on a shitty low pitch (but a walk or hit would have gotten you back your $30…). Thank goodness for my 50/50’s.

• KindGuy

I was so excited about that free $6 entry from FD. My cooling powers are unmatched. Stacked Nats/Athletics. Left Harper and Vogt off my teams. WELP.

• eatmyturf23

That Mark Reynolds home run here was unnecessary lol (b/c I only have Blackmon).

• walkoff9

a sano hr right now would be cool, and i have no twins on my roster

• walkoff9

sano swings and misses 3 times. bum

and it looks like godley not getting the W will cost me 60k

• eatmyturf23

@walkoff9 said...

Wow

• Heterodox

@walkoff9 said...

Brutal. No love for the guy passing you either.

• walkoff9

stop it rockies

• zline34

Coors strikes again

• walkoff9

okay cards you did nothing all night, just go down in order in the 9th.

then nothing weird in the 2 late games.

• KindGuy

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAM OMG

Somehow, some way, there is ALWAYS a team that goes off, no matter what. It’s kinda insane.

It was looking like a low scoring night but OF COURSE, the Rockies go off for no reason in the bottom of the 8th a 4 run lead.

Call it variance or being due but it’s just crazy how this happens EVERY slate.

• walkoff9

Please no jake lamb hr

• bigsmoot2

What’s up folks, decent night here gonna win about $40 stacked mets and jays, andrus and trout one offs and c mart.

J bats and trout killed me.

Went with c mart and he scored 44 in coors, not too bad.

• walkoff9

@elementasrat said...

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAM OMG

Somehow, some way, there is ALWAYS a team that goes off, no matter what. It’s kinda insane.

It was looking like a low scoring night but OF COURSE, the Rockies go off for no reason in the bottom of the 8th a 4 run lead.

Call it variance or being due but it’s just crazy how this happens EVERY slate.

thank god for the wild pitch before his double…..yikes

• murphstahoe

For some reason I got scared of Cain and did not pair him with Max

• KindGuy

Really need an Arrieta win. Will get $5 if he does. Wood has to blow up eventually.

• murphstahoe

@elementasrat said...

Really need an Arrieta win. Will get $5 if he does. Wood has to blow up eventually.

More likely Jake blows up

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

Late night arcade is literally just waiting for someone to hit a homer to decide everything. Who knew Utley would be the nuts so far.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

Freaking hate the NL, Alex Wood dominating and comes out after 5 for a pinch hitter at 91 pitches

• tonytone1908

@dbullsfan said...

Freaking hate the NL, Alex Wood dominating and comes out after 5 for a pinch hitter at 91 pitches

He hadn’t thrown more than 82 all year. I’m happy he got what he did. Even if it was against my Cubs. Now hopefully Bryant and Happ, who just flew out, can do something in the last few innings.

• PujolsJunkie

Had Scherzer with 4 of my 5 hitters homering in the main slate Arcade mode. Smoak, Morales, Schebler, Odor, Andres Blanco. Doesn’t even break the top 100 in the Moonshot. Booooo

• PujolsJunkie

@dbullsfan said...

Not as bad as Godley, ugh

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@tonytone1908 said...

He hadn’t thrown more than 82 all year. I’m happy he got what he did. Even if it was against my Cubs. Now hopefully Bryant and Happ, who just flew out, can do something in the last few innings.

dang, hadn’t realized that. Point still stands though but I guess is part of variance and what you get when playing NL pitchers.

• tonytone1908

@dbullsfan said...

dang, hadn’t realized that. Point still stands though but I guess is part of variance and what you get when playing NL pitchers.

AL or NL doesn’t matter if I guy has a pitch limit that low. Other than higher chance of being pulled for a PH.

• walkoff9

So damn close to a six figure cash, but can’t complain about

Currently Winning:
    $43,368.00

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.