7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 185 ) at Cleveland ( -200 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 140 ) at Houston ( -152 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -105 ) at Milwaukee ( -103 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -135 ) at Minnesota ( 125 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Detroit ( -108 ) at Chi Sox ( 100 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( -127 ) at Colorado ( 117 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 122 ) at LA Dodgers ( -132 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( -101 ) at SF Giants ( -107 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Lathum

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

Love Pai Gow. You can sit at a Pai Gow table with 200 bucks and sit there for 6 hours and get hammered and still have 200 bucks with all the pushes.

pretty much how it goes

• renegade68

Man I had Gardner/Gregorius in a bunch of lineups, but now with Graveman out – time to switch. Plenty of time to maneuver. I do like Fowler in Coors the more I look at him, pretty low price for a guy who should see 5 ABs tonight and can turn on one or steal a base.

• mataug21

@renegade68 said...

Man I had Gardner/Gregorius in a bunch of lineups, but now with Graveman out – time to switch. Plenty of time to maneuver. I do like Fowler in Coors the more I look at him, pretty low price for a guy who should see 5 ABs tonight and can turn on one or steal a base.

Neither DiDi or Gardner are horrible against lefties. DiDi actually has a better AVG. I’m not a Manaea believer either. In NY, I think he gets rocked, especially being pushed up a day after just recently coming off the DL

• 7klub06

@SweeneyPhoto said...

Just counted 4 different players winning 4 different GPP’s on DK last night with the exact same LU.

Pom – Ray – Gattis – Cabrera – Altuve – Gonzalez – Correa – Betts – J.D. – Upton.

What are the odds of that?

I know it was a small slate, but still. Seems improbable. Anyone else see this in GPP’s they were in?

Yea saw that in the MLB $100K Four Seamer

• Dirt_Lavert

@elementasrat said...

Bankroll hit rock bottom last night which means today will be my first time depositing my own money since around February. Promised myself I would never deposit my own money ever again but I’m running out of patience.

Gonna deposit $20 and max enter the quarter juke box.

Learn from me and do yourself a favor of not maxing the QA. I was up to $150 and then after 2 failed attempts at maxing the QA I was around 120, and I’ve dwindled down to 87$ after another few bad night of MLB. Can’t seem to enter lots of lus on the night I do well. Just the nights I can’t figure out.

Tonight looking like massive failure. Might play head to heads for once or cash games. The GPPs are not possible on these night.

• Jacobkaiser1325

What is your guys favorite gpp to enter? I’m not sure if I want to enter a $5 and $3 single entry tournament or just put two lineups in the $4 four seamer

• KindGuy

@mataug21 said...

Neither DiDi or Gardner are horrible against lefties. DiDi actually has a better AVG. I’m not a Manaea believer either. In NY, I think he gets rocked, especially being pushed up a day after just recently coming off the DL

Yea I’m thinking about stacking my Yankees. They take against lefties. Judge + Gregorious mini stack? Yes please!

• bigsmoot2

Car Mart tonight anyone?

• DKLounge13

with the first game in chicago PPD today, does anyone know if boyd and pelfrey are still pitching tonight or are they going to use the original pitchers that were supposed to start game 1?

• Conrad

Didi is better vs Lefties and I love that people move off him when the Yanks play a lefty.

• btwice80

Remember, guys, Frddy Glavis: #1 start-your-lineup cash game lock. Gems like that are why RG pays theseige the big bucks.

• Gheag2014

Rays stack
    I like the Astros too

• 7klub06

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

What is your guys favorite gpp to enter? I’m not sure if I want to enter a $5 and $3 single entry tournament or just put two lineups in the $4 four seamer

I like the $4 four seamer but just a lot of entries in it. I like the single entries cause of course it’s not that many

• bigsmoot2

Jays or Nats

Smoak or Kendrys

• murphstahoe

No Daniel Murphy – going to fade the Nats totally.

• 7klub06

Guerra vs the Diamondbacks hitters, does he stand a chance against them?

Also is Scherzer worth 12k or better to pay down some?

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone playing Wood?

• eaglezzz

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Anyone playing Wood?

I have a Wood lineup going with a full game stack of Tex/Tor. My GPP boom or bust

• jtkucheck

@7klub06 said...

Guerra vs the Diamondbacks hitters, does he stand a chance against them?

Also is Scherzer worth 12k or better to pay down some?

Very few RHPs I’d be comfortable taking against Arizona, Junior Guerra ain’t where that list starts.

If you’re going to pay 12K+, it’s better to do it for Scherzer than for DeGrom. It might be better than both to not do it at all.

• BUFUu2

@jtkucheck said...

Very few RHPs I’d be comfortable taking against Arizona, Junior Guerra ain’t where that list starts.

If you’re going to pay 12K+, it’s better to do it for Scherzer than for DeGrom. It might be better than both to not do it at all.

Is Degrom shoulder still a bit messed up… I am fading him because of that.

• Conrad

Alex Wood is going to go so over looked. He’s been down right dominant in every way this year. He’s got big upside at really low ownership.

Cubs are a below league average offense away from Wrigley (and they’ve played a series in Coors already). Scherzer probably puts up the highest single pitcher scorer tonight but Wood might be within 10% at 1/10th of the ownership.

• 7klub06

@jtkucheck said...

Hmmmmm k, what about Godley

• sharksbay

@elementasrat said...

Bankroll hit rock bottom last night which means today will be my first time depositing my own money since around February. Promised myself I would never deposit my own money ever again but I’m running out of patience.

Gonna deposit $20 and max enter the quarter juke box.

Maybe you should do some $1 or $2 doube ups?

• JeffG1414

Is it insane to do a mini with Schoop and Hardy batting 8th/9th in a GPP? I like those 2 but hate the lu order of course

• Yacht67

Fowler or Jay Bruce 1 off?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.