7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 185 ) at Cleveland ( -200 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 140 ) at Houston ( -152 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -105 ) at Milwaukee ( -103 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -135 ) at Minnesota ( 125 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Detroit ( -108 ) at Chi Sox ( 100 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( -127 ) at Colorado ( 117 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 122 ) at LA Dodgers ( -132 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( -101 ) at SF Giants ( -107 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bjacksonibew

Can someone help me out with this, If you are playing a short slate say 2 games is it acceptable to use hitters against your pitchers?

• murphstahoe

@Yacht67 said...

Fowler or Jay Bruce 1 off?

I like both so go with Bruce due to probable lower ownership?

• feekdogg

@bjacksonibew said...

Can someone help me out with this, If you are playing a short slate say 2 games is it acceptable to use hitters against your pitchers?

You’ll get different answers, but I think pretty much anything goes in a 2-game slate.

• Yacht67

Tanaka Tonight?

• Yacht67

@murphstahoe said...

I like both so go with Bruce due to probable lower ownership?

Like Khul sucks against Lefties, but Fowler is in coors with great advanced data.

• bjacksonibew

@feekdogg said...

You’ll get different answers, but I think pretty much anything goes in a 2-game slate.

Thanks man

• Yacht67

@danehalleen said...

Hmmm JD Martinez or Khris Davis?

Give me Tanaka so no Khris.

• ejamiec

@Yacht67 said...

Tanaka Tonight?

Tanaka has allowed 21 ER and 10 HR in his last 18 innings , i’ll be not playing him

• Yacht67

But I’d consider Khris If i wasnt rostering Tanaka.

• BUFUu2

@bjacksonibew said...

yea sometimes you have to… May get lucky and they hit a homer when your pitcher comes out.

• Yacht67

@ejamiec said...

Tanaka has allowed 21 ER and 10 HR in his last 18 innings , i’ll be not playing him

Yeah I know that…. I like Trout against Dan Good BvP. But I might reduce exposure from Tanaka to Dan..

• 7klub06

Toronto and Boston hitters for a small stack thoughts?

• Yacht67

But Dan is been playing so well this season. I think he has to negatively regress soon. Tanaka does have Great upside IMO.

• Yacht67

@7klub06 said...

Toronto and Boston hitters for a small stack thoughts?

Russel martin for me. Jose 0 for 8. I’m skipping him. Waiting to see josh and tolu do something first.

• Bentbake

I just can’t pass on CMart at 7400.

• 7klub06

@Yacht67 said...

Russel martin for me. Jose 0 for 8. I’m skipping him. Waiting to see josh and tolu do something first.

Yea I saw that, was looking at Donaldson and Carrera. Thoughts

• Njsum1

@bigsmoot2 said...

Jays or Nats

Smoak or Kendrys

This is why you play a little arcade mode…you can play them both…smoaks bvp is poor, yet he hasn’t struck out much versus griffin. Just don’t know if its soft contact or bad luck…guess we’ll find out tonight

• 7klub06

@Bentbake said...

I just can’t pass on CMart at 7400.

That’s cheap he is 8900 on DK

• DontTrustTheProcess

Dudes I’m burned out. Had enough. My brain is cooked. Good luck everyone. “There’s always tomorrow”

• Yacht67

@7klub06 said...

Yea I saw that, was looking at Donaldson and Carrera. Thoughts

Carrera 9 hole. I don’t need to save that salary IMO. I personally like to see a player do something after coming back from injury, for josh.

• TeamTwerk

I have no idea what that original line was in the Mets games. Just FYI if anyone was wondering DeGrom is currently a -150 favorite and the run total is 8

• Gheag2014

Musgrove double digit k’s tonight calling it

• 7klub06

Anybody on the Rizzo train. Also any suggestion for 3B can’t seem to land anyone

• BUFUu2

@7klub06 said...

Anybody on the Rizzo train. Also any suggestion for 3B can’t seem to land anyone

I was struggling today there as well I am making a low punt with blanco for cheap batting second and a good matchup

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.