8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 137 ) at Texas ( -149 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 128 ) at Milwaukee ( -139 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 137 ) at Kansas City ( -149 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 111 ) at Colorado ( -120 ) —- T: 10.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 153 ) at Arizona ( -166 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Detroit ( -123 ) at Oakland ( 114 ) —- T: 8
    10:05 PM EST : Houston ( -120 ) at LA Angels ( 111 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 218 ) at Seattle ( -239 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

Grinders Live
    1:30 (MLB Jakz101 / BigT44 / CheeseIsGood (FD Lineup Builder)
    3:30 (MLB) JeffElJefe / DraftCheat
    4:30 (MLB) BritDevine / BoggsLite
    5:30 (MLB) Dean78904 / Derek Carty
    6:30 (MLB) Emac

RotoGrinders Morning Grind: 5/27/2016
    MLB First Look: Friday, May 27th
    Rotonomics: Advanced MLB Statistics
    C.R.U.Z. MLB Model

• TheRealJosh5

Dyson on KC is like 7/8 vs Gonzalez, I know Siege was all over him yesterday prior to it being PPD.

• jordan200580

I have a feeling Cespedes takes the young Dodger lefty deep tonight……also, feels like Cargo, Donaldson , and Goldie are due to go off. They are also the reason my balance is so low…..

• renegade68

I like my Ray/Conley combo on DK – and will run it with 2 lineups – 1 with Coors and 1 without. Lots of chances for high scoring games in Milwaukee, Texas and Zona.

Joey Votto has not had a multi-hit game in like 30 starts…….tonight is the night vs. Davies. Three hits – I’m calling it.

• paulmsr

if Votto’s price is as depressed on DK as it is on FD its definitely the play at 1B

• mjv3d2009

JULIO URIAS!!!! FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• crazymac007

LAD manager just said Urias 80 to 90 pitches and he’s out no matter what

• mjv3d2009

The young kid has just electric stuff. Saw him pitch at the futures game a couple years ago. Just filthy stuff!

• mjv3d2009

Yea I don’t think I can use him. I just want to see him pitch again.

• crazymac007

yea 4 to 5 innings maybe a 30 berger if he don’t get donged on

• Fsudrew17

Conley/ Archer in DK Cash? Or am I crazy

• Lathum

Am I missing something in Fullmer? Seems to be in a good spot against the As in a pitcher friendly park and in line for the win. Looks like he found something last outing and his salary lets me get 4 coors bats plus Goldie and Segura.

• TheWhiteMamba

@Lathum said...

Am I missing something in Fullmer? Seems to be in a good spot against the As in a pitcher friendly park and in line for the win. Looks like he found something last outing and his salary lets me get 4 coors bats plus Goldie and Segura.

I mentioned him earlier. Maybe I’m a little biased because he helped me win some decent $ the last time he played, but I think I’m gonna use him and Conley as my pitchers on DK tonight.

Oakland is one of the worst teams in the league against righties, and Reddick (easily their best LHB) isn’t playing. He has some serious strikeout upside and he’s going up against Manaea. He should have a decent shot at getting a W.

• hobbes2d

@paulmsr said...

if Votto’s price is as depressed on DK as it is on FD its definitely the play at 1B

yeah I’m looking at him too. Playing in a hitters park against a guy who can’t get out LHB is very intriguing.

• TJF74

Pitchers are setting career highs in strikeouts against the Brewers this season on an almost nightly basis. I think John Lamb gets 9+ ks tonight.

• hobbes2d

@TJF74 said...

Pitchers are setting career highs in strikeouts against the Brewers this season on an almost nightly basis. I think John Lamb gets 9+ ks tonight.

I like Lamb too actually. He’s had 1 bad start, 1 meh start and 1 good start against the Brewers in his short career.

• kdub

@deejones49 said...

I can see JBJ hitting 2 homers tonight. Pete Rose went 4/5 the game after his hitting streak ended.

where the hell have you been

• draggin49

Lol wonder if archer can actually not choke 2nite. The price makes it tempting.Guy is a mess.guess he is at least pitching at home but still seems risky rolling him out at any time this year.

• TomCats83

@Lathum said...

I really liked Fulmer until I realized the A’s are near the bottom of the league in Ks. I still like him but not as much as say Conley.

A repeat performance of his last start is unlikely because of the A’s patience at the plate. He should get the W but that’s always such a crapshoot. Especially with a guy who has only gone over 5IP in 1 of his starts…

• jmikeisawinner

Baltimore could be a team to surprise and put up some runs.

• TheKid2430

In the last 24 days, Ben Zobrist has as many HR’s as K’s… (5)

• kdub

so hard not to make a ton of lineups tonight

• hobbes2d

@kdub said...

so hard not to make a ton of lineups tonight

Yeah no joke. Having a hard time pinning down who I want to play. Too many options.

• kdub

@hobbes2d said...

Yeah no joke. Having a hard time pinning down who I want to play. Too many options.

Completely faded Coors and ARI, im sure ill regret it….

• murphstahoe

@kdub said...

Completely faded Coors and ARI, im sure ill regret it….

Look at the last Matt Cain start in Denver.

• feekdogg

Love Maybin…hate him batting 7th. Hmmmm.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.