4:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 120 ) at Philadelphia ( -130 ) —- T: 9
    4:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 215 ) at Washington ( -236 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -141 ) at Milwaukee ( 130 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 145 ) at Cleveland ( -157 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 107 ) at LA Dodgers ( -116 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : NY Mets ( 109 ) at Pittsburgh ( -118 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -104 ) at Colorado ( -104 ) —- T: 11
    10:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 115 ) at SF Giants ( -125 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

@Conrad said...

Anyone watching the Yankees. This umpire has a little league strike zone. Ankles to your chin and ringing up A’s like he’s got his house on the Yankees.

We need robot umps asap. What’s the holdup?

• TeamTwerk

@feekdogg said...

Twins fan here. Not sure how long they can hold onto first place, but it’s been fun so far. They’re 14-5 on the road.

Looks like they’ve been getting a bit lucky. Only +1 run differential total runs scored vs total runs allowed

• thebigboy

Padres stack gonna lead me to the promiseland

• TeamTwerk

C.Y. Sabathia

• Conrad

@TeamTwerk said...

C.Y. Sabathia

He stinks. Watch Lowrie and Davis go back to back next inning. He’s getting away with murder with this ump’s strike zone and leaves way too many balls in the middle of the plate.

• TeamTwerk

@Conrad said...

He stinks. Watch Lowrie and Davis go back to back next inning. He’s getting away with murder with this ump’s strike zone and leaves way too many balls in the middle of the plate.

Yeah I’m sure that’s true about the ump but the A’s themselves have been making a lot of average pitchers look great lately

• tklonewolf

I am watching it. I’ve got a Yankees stack (Judge Holliday Gardner) with an Indians stack and Davis as a one off. He’s struggling, and that wrist looks painful. Regretting that pick already.
    Pitchers: Grienke and as a Red Sox fan who likes what the rookie can do: Brian Johnson. If he can get me 15+ DK pts and contain Seattle…the ultimate GPP play.

• Lathum

Castellanos granny wold be a nice way to start the day

• bstreich9

Oakland sucks so bad

• bigsmoot2

@bstreich9 said...

Oakland sucks so bad

They lead the majors in bombs, so there is that. :)

• shawnzhan

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x3

2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Wonder how much $$$ Will Little has on the under

• fanturds

yankees a’s stack was not a good choice.

• tklonewolf

Holliday! Turned my Yanks stack into a bit of frickin’ hope…LOL

• TeamTwerk

Tigers are tanking all my lineups. Who knew this Tyler Danish was the next Clayton Kershaw

• bigsmoot2

Boy Aaron judge and the Yankees have really cooled, and they k an insane amount.

• Conrad

This is one of the worst strike zones and called games I’ve ever seen from an MLB umpire.

• fanturds

my early afternoon lineup has 10 walks.

#whatthefuck

• IronMonkey415

Damn you Danny Salazar, why did i pick you.

I’m playing the Arcade so seeing a negative is the death of it.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Cool…not only does Hosmwr come up empty, but now he’s ejected…freaking great, glad I made a couple teams this morning

• Conrad

Red Sox are 7-10% owned. How were they not the chalk??

• bigsmoot2

@Conrad said...

Red Sox are 7-10% owned. How were they not the chalk??

Lots of gas cans on the mound this afternoon.

• SweeneyPhoto

Holy crap is this Seattle pitcher getting lucky, the Red Sox are hitting bullets all over the field… right at people

• Conrad

And Mookie just takes a homer away from Cruz.

• thebigboy

Love you Mookie

• jayzee666

C;mon Greinke. Give up a GS and I take over 57th place out of 57 entries!! Don’t let me down now!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler