1:35 PM EST : St. Louis ( -105 ) at Pittsburgh ( -103 ) —- T: 8
    2:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 120 ) at Milwaukee ( -130 ) —- T: 9
    3:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 150 ) at Texas ( -163 ) —- T: 10
    3:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 135 ) at Colorado ( -146 ) —- T: 12
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 105 ) at Oakland ( -114 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -113 ) at Seattle ( 104 ) —- T: 8
    8:08 PM EST : SF Giants ( 190 ) at Chi Cubs ( -208 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 123 ) at Seattle ( -133 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Olhausen

@FFguru71 said...

100% disagree here…a vast majority of people that play DFS baseball, follow #‘s closely, and are good with them, don’t necessarily know or follow baseball that closely. Heck I remember a few years ago a guy won a huge GPP the first time he ever played any DFS contest(it was baseball), and openly admitted in an interview, that day was the first baseball game he had ever watched in his life, but that he knew #‘s and was good with them, so he thought he’d try DFS that day…next thing you know…that told me all i ever needed to know about DFS after that…you don’t have to no shit about the sport you play(which is sad really), you just have to be good with #‘s.

It seems to me that you are the one who plays Dfs but doesn’t pay much attention to actual baseball itself.

• hcassidy

And Sale is chased from the game, not even 5 innings.

• mbunner23

Sale fade is working out.

• thetitanlb

First Gausman now Sale. What in fudge man. What in the fudge

• awilson45

Didn’t expect Sale to be the demise of my lineup

• thetitanlb

@awilson45 said...

Didn’t expect Sale to be the demise of my lineup

He didn’t even get beat by the good guys on the braves. He got waxed by the bottom of the lineup and walks. Such a joke

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

@FFguru71 said...

This right here is the key part of that sentence…again, a vast majority of DFS baseball players don’t follow the game that closely…I mean would they even know names of players, if they didn’t play DFS and saw those names in Lineups?? VERY doubtful…

What’s next? the ownership %‘s of Brewers is high today to, after they scored 17 runs yesterday??

you make zero sense…so you get mad that players don’t follow the game and also get mad that players do follow the game? or maybe you are just mad because you don’t follow MLB or understand dfs.

• mbunner23

@divusjulius said...

you make zero sense…so you get mad that players don’t follow the game and also get mad that players do follow the game? or maybe you are just mad because you don’t follow MLB or understand dfs.

I would say he’s just not very good at DFS.

• Zieg30

Bottom of the order Atlanta and TB was the play today? Boy I hope things shake out different in the late innings!

• hcassidy

Man I am kicking my self, when I seen no Betts I tried to pivot to Folty(off Pivetta) but couldn’t find hitters I liked at 1st or SS so stayed with what I had. Bos lineup looked like a steaming pile.

• hcassidy

Baltimore got beef with Cron or something? Has been hit by pitch twice today already

• zline34

No ace is safe

• fanturds

@hcassidy said...

Baltimore got beef with Cron or something? Has been hit by pitch twice today already

I don’t think so. got hbp on a splitter in the first, and the last one wasn’t much.

meanwhile the Pruitt Express is finally leaving the station. Choo Choo!

• jayzee666

@jayzee666 said...

Wow, I expected a SO from Abreu, but Trout? My powers are at it pinnacle now! 0 or negative points are not out of the question today. This is interesting!!

This DFS thing is just waaaaayyyy too predictable and easy for me. I am nailing my predictions on a daily basis. I think I will give it a break and let u guys at it.

• feezyg

how’s that white Sox stack working for yall…my team….they suck…bad

• mbunner23

Salv Perez 1% owned in cash games in Texas heat, I’ll take it.

• thetitanlb

Sale and Gausman combined for -4 points. I hate everything man. Of course chalk Tailon kills for everyone

• mbunner23

Idk why but I’m always amazed at the ownership of Coors in cash games. I know you usually have to have 2-3 pieces of it but I’m looking at lineups and a lot of people have 6-7 guys from that game. Everybody is over 50 percent owned.

• thetitanlb

Welp rockies chalk hit. That’s that. Of course

• FFguru71

@mbunner23 said...

I would say he’s just not very good at DFS.

LOL No, I just get mad because it is VERY hard to find an edge in DFS baseball…I wish the pro sports were more like college DFS was(and not surprisingly my best sports), where there wasn’t a lot of info out there, and you actually had to know the players etc(especially college BB DFS), to be any good at it. Imagine that, you actually had to rely on your knowledge of the game(without a lot of info to research) in order to have an edge. There’s too much info out there to the jo schmo DFS player to look up and he’s on the same playing field as everyone else without having to know a lot about the sport. DFS should be a game of knowledge of the sport, not a knowledge of #‘s…that’s how college DFS was.

• mbunner23

There’s my Salvy bomb. Too bad I only have Blackmon and Dahl in coors.

• 7klub06

Berrios/Buehler for afternoon?

• zline34

My model has Leake at 50+ FD points. We’ll see

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m having a good Sunday afternoon.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/26047/contests/26047-218318635/entries/1471751884/scoring

• SkateFiend

What the heck happened to the Astros, lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.