4:05 PM EST : Toronto ( 127 ) at NY Yankees ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 117 ) at Washington ( -127 ) —- T: 8
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto ( 123 ) at NY Yankees ( -133 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 205 ) at Chi White Sox ( -227 ) — T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : Oakland ( 133 ) at LA Angels ( -144 ) — T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : St Louis ( -121 ) at Arizona ( 111 ) — T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( -106 ) at Seattle ( -102 ) — T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( ) at LA Dodgers ( ) —- T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Is this slate playable? Axing for a fiend.
    ~

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

First time Howard pitches as a starter in a plus matchup and in a pitcher ballpark

Too cute?

The savings from Marquez don’t seem worth it… unless you want 3 big Cubs righties, JoRam and a couple of Padres lefties

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I’m not using Howard. I’d rather use Marlins.

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

What happened to FD 2.22 25 max contests. Didn’t have them last night or tonight

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah. Definitely too cute with Marquez at 6800
    Ditched JoRam…. now watch him double dong

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Roma315 said...

What happened to FD 2.22 25 max contests. Didn’t have them last night or tonight

They probably found out that it was a good contest for the little guys and took it off to push you toward worst odds

• zovyn

Bieber seemed like a trap today on the early slate. Went with Lopez and paid up for some Cubby bats. Let’s see how that works out.

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

They probably found out that it was a good contest for the little guys and took it off to push you toward worst odds

I would play the main event typically 4-5.55 daily along with that event a top 10 finish in the 25 max equates to a top 100-300 in the 150 max. Sucks if it doesn’t return.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I played Duvall. He had a strong HR prop

• monarch

And he just missed a HR off the wall

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

I mean…. why would DK take the slap hitter off or make it ridiculously small and basically change it to a $88 with a more top heavy pay structure?

Slap hitter was usually 700-1200 entrants
    $5k to first and super flat pay structure with nearly $1k to 10th and more than doubling entry fee if top 12-15%

Now you pay $22 more per entry and all (and more) goes to 1st and 2nd place

Note that the slap hitter filled early every day
    So no other reason that to make it better for the big guys

• monarch

Fwiw Ahmed Rosario was scratched

• jayzee666

So for Cleveland to score runs, I have play the opposing pitcher?? Fully expected but amusing nonetheless.
    Won’t hurt me as I will also shutdown my hitters.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Damn it….. I had injected Wisdom in my lineup and than I lost my wisdom and went Hoz/O Grady instead of Wisdom/Happ for a full CHC stack

FYI a less small slap hitter is back today
    Filling fast

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Hosmer is the Padres that never come through for me and yet when he is in good spots like this against a split heavy pitcher I keep rostering him because “it’s the right thing….”
    This little slate started great for me but is slowly deteriorating

• Pandamonious

@Unico10 said...

This little slate started great for me but is slowly deteriorating

I’ve got 20 line ups. Was cashing a few, then had several on the edge of cashing, by .0.5 to 3 points, that had a lot of PIR left.. Was looking like, if nothing else, maybe I’d cash a bunch of line ups and finish in the positive. In the last half hour or so, those line ups just keep falling farther back from the cash line. Not following close enough to know why exactly. Most of them have Bieber, but I’m not keeping up with the field. I guess too many Padres.

Ah, H. Ramirez and Rosario hit HR’s. Have none of either. That’s what happened.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Who we playin at P on FD? I don’t wanna play any of these guys. I guess I’m leaning Bassitt

Also, b0mB-AlLaRd day?

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Ah, H. Ramirez and Rosario hit HR’s. Have none of either. That’s what happened.

Willy Adames went wild. I usually play him, but I had too much celery. So I spent it on Fernando Tatis Jr. instead.

Life comes at you slow.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@Sleazygreazy said...

I guess I’m leaning Bassitt

I have Stephen Strasburg and Chris Bassitt on DK.

Support your Kolby Allard bombing run as well.
    ~

• yisman

Recap of DK 5/26 main slate:

Trevor Bauer 10,200: scored 10.7
    Tatis 6.500: scored 2
    Trea Turner 6,400: scored 7
    Acuna 6,200: scored 8
    Soto 6,100: scored 6
    JD 6000: scored 5

• am03wins

Can anyone explain Adolis Garcia pricing to me over the last month on DK? Guy is a legitimate MVP candidate and has sat around $3,500 all season long.

• biga0787

I don’t think I’m going to full stack tonight. Just mix and match pieces

• Pandamonious

@am03wins said...

Can anyone explain Adolis Garcia pricing to me over the last month on DK? Guy is a legitimate MVP candidate and has sat around $3,500 all season long.

Nope. They finally started raising prices of some other guys, like Haniger, who was between 3-4K the 1st 6 weeks of the season. I imagine they’ll get around to Garcia one of these days. Might have something to do with no one ever playing Texas. I don’t know.

• biga0787

I’ll say this, I have said it before. Chalk cardinals never pay off. I’ve also said I’m sure I’ll stack them and regret it!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Decent morning

Now digging in the main slate… my nemesis starsburg… rostered him on some of his worst days

Wood is too cheap even against the Dodgers and Bassitt at 33% ownership… I don’t think I’ll go there
    Ohtani pitch count makes him unplayable unless things change

I am leaning Stras/Wood

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).