4:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -104 ) at Tampa Bay ( -104 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 146 ) at Cleveland ( -159 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 127 ) at Texas ( -138 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 151 ) at NY Mets ( -164 ) —- T: 7
    7:15 PM EST : St. Louis ( 126 ) at Washington ( -137 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:05 PM EST : Houston ( -137 ) at LA Angels ( 126 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 151 ) at Seattle ( -164 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 182 ) at Arizona ( -199 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Lathum

The umps HAVE to know at some point Utley is getting thrown at, so either warn them befor the game so the ejection is warranted, or warn him and move on. What a fucking joke.

• sharksfansd

@Lathum said...

OMG, Syndergaard tossed for throwing behind Utley. Unreal, no warning or anything. What a joke, people come to the park to see him pitch, no some moron ump.

Unbelievable

• squidkill

@Lathum said...

Man, sitting on 217 points on FD with Duvall in my lineup and he can’t even come through with a sac fly.

that homerun, double and 4 rbi’s weren’t enuff. That damn bum. Never rostering him again

• TomCats83

I faded Noah and stacked Dodgers. I’m so freaking jacked up right now!!!!

• liquidfire

Hundreds of dollars, an entire afternoon of building lineups down the drain over this shit.

• TomCats83

I had a gut feeling we’d see fireworks on the Utley non-sense. Could have never believed he’d get tossed this early….

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

What a shit day this is.

• Lathum

@squidkill said...

that homerun, double and 4 rbi’s weren’t enuff. That damn bum. Never rostering him again

Not the point, regardless of what a guy has done already when he comes up in a spot he can and should produce for you and doesn’t it can be frustrating.

• joe1610

@TomCats83 said...

I faded Noah and stacked Dodgers. I’m so freaking jacked up right now!!!!

Enjoy your 15 minutes – Dodgers are going down hard

• draggin49

Fuck mlb, syn getting ejected with no warning.complete BS

• squidkill

@Lathum said...

Not the point, regardless of what a guy has done already when he comes up in a spot he can and should produce for you and doesn’t it can be frustrating.

you sir are the mayor of Ding Dong city- Here is your card. Now go lay down

• TomCats83

@joe1610 said...

Enjoy your 15 minutes – Dodgers are going down hard

Maybe, maybe not, bottom line is now they get 7 innings of the Mets BP.

If anyone had known that would be the case before the game started the Dodgers would have been a heavily favored stack. I’ll take it.

• SkateFiend

I spent like 4 bucks on DFS. People at Citi Field (or whatever the Mets stadium is called) probably paid almost a hundred bucks to see Syndergaard pitch.

• Lathum

@squidkill said...

you sir are the mayor of Ding Dong city- Here is your card. Now go lay down

So you like seeing guys you rostered come up with the bases loaded and less that 2 outs and hit into a double play, got it.

• mabrla

I faded Syndergaard but that’s complete horse sh*t on the ejection. I would be so heated rn. I feel for you guys that rostered him.

• Altai

Extreme Steaming; was Synnthor warned? Was he just throwing at Utley who gets hit alot? Ahhh, so glad I have Weaver dominate.

• Ntucker2

LMAO happy i took Wade Miley

• TPSC

@TomCats83 said...

Maybe, maybe not, bottom line is now they get 7 innings of the Mets BP.

If anyone had known that would be the case before the game started the Dodgers would have been a heavily favored stack. I’ll take it.

No, you get Logan Verrett, who is probably the 4th best Mets starter right now.

And the Mets bullpen is pretty fucking good.

• TPSC

@Altai said...

Extreme Steaming; was Synnthor warned? Was he just throwing at Utley who gets hit alot? Ahhh, so glad I have Weaver dominate.

No warning. And Thor threw about a foot behind him. Clearly intentional, but also horseshit on the ejection.

• squidkill

@Lathum said...

So you like seeing guys you rostered come up with the bases loaded and less that 2 outs and hit into a double play, got it.

When he has nearly tripled his projection and you post just to complain that he is not doing enough for you it just makes you look like a salty dong. If he was 0-4 up to that point than rant all you want—- …mayor

• draggin49

Utley is a scumbag,its a shame that pitch didnt hit him

• Lathum

I’ll take your word for it since I am sure you know what a salty dong looks like

• Altai

Dammit……thnx.

• Ntucker2

but Donaldson got thrown at twice before a warning lol

• Majorrock

Wonder how long this shit is going to go on. With Kershaw on the mound tomorrow, i hope they get this dumb shit out of their system tonight. Was stupid to throw at someone for some shit that happened last year. FFS, the player you are defending is not even on your team roster anymore. Stupid move…like 12 year old kids on the play ground. I hope the suspend him for a few games for being stupid.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).