4:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -104 ) at Tampa Bay ( -104 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 146 ) at Cleveland ( -159 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 127 ) at Texas ( -138 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 151 ) at NY Mets ( -164 ) —- T: 7
    7:15 PM EST : St. Louis ( 126 ) at Washington ( -137 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:05 PM EST : Houston ( -137 ) at LA Angels ( 126 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 151 ) at Seattle ( -164 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 182 ) at Arizona ( -199 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Majorrock

@Lathum said...

Nothing stupid about it, baseball has been played this way for 115 years

In a division where the top 4 teams are separated but less than a handful of games…You let your 100 MPH Ace chunk a fastball at a player and get tossed. If they lose this game, it will look very STUPID come September/October in the middle of a pennant race. Especially when you have Colon or Harvey that hasn’t lasted much past 5 innings all year…Why not have them throw at him if they really MUST feel like they are standing up for their ex team mate.

• mabrla

Eduardo Escobar. My magical punt of the night.

• Olhausen

Got done with dinner only to see that all my Greinke syndegard lineup’s are fucked because syndegard got thrown out.

• mabrla

Damn. I’d be chilling with 2 HR’s from my only two guys playing if I had gotten that Moreland swap in time.

Officially tilted.

• Ntucker2

@mabrla said...

Damn. I’d be chilling with 2 HR’s from my only two guys playing if I had gotten that Moreland swap in time.

Officially tilted.

damn dude ur a beast at mlb good shit

• mabrla

@Ntucker2 said...

damn dude ur a beast at mlb good shit

Lol like the sarcasm. Maybe a year from now.

• mabrla

Utley lol.

• cjs5555

@Olhausen said...

Got done with dinner only to see that all my Greinke syndegard lineup’s are fucked because syndegard got thrown out.

could be worse…at least syndergaard got you 10 pts…not negative

• mabrla

This was the one day and odd circumstance where it became ideal to stack against the stud pitcher. Dodgers going bonkers.

For anyone that plays that angle consistently, enjoy your yearly heyday. Crazy stuff happening tonight.

• dirty_drawlz1

stacked ARI/SD with Keuchel/Miley

alot more confident in this lineup than I have the right to be

• kirby34

Late swap to Vargas or keep Kuechel? 9 points behind cash line in a gpp on DK.

• Majorrock

Good Day to burn up your bullpen arms with Colon going tomorrow night against Kershaw. Hahahahah…WTG Mets, at least you feel better now LMAO

• Majorrock

Kuechel and Miley for my other two arms tonight. Just don’t like the way balls fly out of chase field. Angels strike out less but at least there is a little room for mistakes to be fly balls.

• Olhausen

@cjs5555 said...

could be worse…at least syndergaard got you 10 pts…not negative

it’s definitely better then a negative. But damn syndegard was expensive for only 10 points.

• dirty_drawlz1

yes! go Kemp

• migarvin99

Cespedes sucks

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

HR’s leaving the yard is nuts right now.

• Mccloud4203

off topic but grinders i need your help, do i trade Adam jones and ryan braun for josh donaldson??? i have harper and kemp as OF plus Herrera whos been awesome, not to mention kershaw and Cueto ??? i want to do it but not sure please help!!!

• Heterodox

@mabrla said...

For anyone that plays that angle consistently, enjoy your yearly heyday. Crazy stuff happening tonight

could you possibly pack any more condescension into every post you make?

• mabrla

The next step in my quest for DFS excellence will be finding the strength to not play a slate if I can’t get a good handle of where to go for my roster.

All my high finishes I’m confident all the way through. I knew I had trash tonight, but played anyways.

Lesson learned. I’ve won enough this season where I shouldn’t complain.

Two rules to follow for the newbs:

1. Don’t roster a pitcher that will tilt you if he doesn’t perform will. Roster with confidence, or don’t roster at all.

2. Don’t play slates if you don’t legitimately feel like you have the winning LU.

On the bright side, my early LU for tomorrow is the nuts.

#NightlyReflections

• mabrla

@Heterodox said...

could you possibly pack any more condescension into every post you make?

I really don’t try to. Apparently I am. That was a kudos to those on that end of the strategy spectrum. Whatever, it’s my personality.

It makes me good. I make my teams with overwhelming confidence. When I don’t have that confidence, I make trash teams like I had tonight.

I’m never trying to be condescending though.

• Mccloud4203

cmon some grinders help a fellow brother out this is important!! lol

• mabrla

@Mccloud4203 said...

cmon some grinders help a fellow brother out this is important!! lol

I’d ask someone is a seasonal forum. DFS and seasonal are completely different beasts. I have no clue or I’d try to help.

• TheRealJosh5

Great post Mabrla, I feel the same way, Today was one of those days. I also would add for myself to not play less then 4 game slates..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).