7:20 PM EST : Washington ( 101 ) at Atlanta ( -110 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 138 ) at Chi Sox ( -149 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 121 ) at Houston ( -132 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 137 ) at Minnesota ( -149 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : Arizona ( 123 ) at Colorado ( -134 ) —- T: 12
    10:07 PM EST : LA Angels ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —-
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 184 ) at LA Dodgers ( -201 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 138 ) at Seattle ( -150 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dbullsfan

@monarch said...

With Giolito and Keller not available this slate is begging us to play Dylan Bundy. Which means I have to play Tigers bats. Ugh

What happened to those two? Roth seems to think that game plays

• monarch

@dbullsfan said...

It was removed from the DK slate

• biga0787

@dbullsfan said...

Already answered

• dbullsfan

Well damn that sucks was planning on playing Giolitto

• Lathum

Wtf I’d FanDuel doing with the White Sox game on the night slate. So stupid.

• ripking

Anyone taking a shot on pivetta? He’s way over priced but could get ten k’s. Could also give up 10 runs, the cardinals are a hard team to peg

• VinnieMaf

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #74

RG Tiered Ranking

@Lathum said...

Wtf I’d FanDuel doing with the White Sox game on the night slate. So stupid.

My thoughts exactly. So we have to see when the suspended game ends, then hope they don’t start today’s game at 805? Just leave it in the main slate, and eliminate it from the later slates.

• biga0787

What FanDuel is doing is bogus. That’s chance. No skill involved in hoping that the first game doesn’t end in time for them to start the next game before 710… takes me off giolito completely

• biga0787

And what does it matter if it starts before 810et? The main slate starts at 635et…

• Lathum

This was my message to Fandual

Just wanted to say that I have been playing DFS since the start, long before Fandual existed. I play hundreds of dollars a day on FD. The decision that was made on how to handle the White Sox-Tigers game tonight is probably the worst, most illogical decision I have ever seen. Whomever is responsible for that needs to really rethink their career in this industry, because whomever thought that was a good idea shouldn’t have any input into the users experience. Please pass this message on to someone important.

• monarch

Corbin Martin is interesting for me today at 7100 DK. Unlike Shark and Richards…he has some upside and will get the benefit of his minor league catcher being called up today as well as no Kris Bryant in the LU. He has struggled vs RHB but outside of Baez/Contreras…not a lot of Cubs RHB power to hit it out of this park.

• RatedDAL

@monarch said...

With Giolito and Keller not available this slate is begging us to play Dylan Bundy. Which means I have to play Tigers bats. Ugh

Why aren’t they available?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@biga0787 said...

What FanDuel is doing is bogus. That’s chance. No skill involved in hoping that the first game doesn’t end in time for them to start the next game before 710… takes me off giolito completely

its just another way for them to gather more profit for the sharks.

• RatedDAL

I guess if you like low ownership, game stack for all the money.

• Dooks

@Lathum said...

Just wanted to say that I have been playing DFS since the start, long before Fandual existed. I play hundreds of dollars a day on FD. The decision that was made on how to handle the White Sox-Tigers game tonight is probably the worst, most illogical decision I have ever seen. Whomever is responsible for that needs to really rethink their career in this industry, because whomever thought that was a good idea shouldn’t have any input into the users experience. Please pass this message on to someone important.

It is total BS, especially since the Sox are playing KC, not Detroit.

• cjs5555

@Pandamonious said...

I didn’t have much interest in the Brewers bats with Perez pitching and still don’t considering all the other options. With that said, I don’t see anything about this Smeltzer kid to be impressed about.

fangraphs:

Most pitchers tuck their gloves in by their ribs when they disconnect and begin to clear their front sides; Smeltzer’s glove extends way out away from his body, the start of one of baseball’s funkiest deliveries. Repertoire depth, plus fastball and breaking ball spin, and efficient strike-throwing all mix with the mechanical deception to enable Smeltzer’s success despite a lack of velocity. He’s long been projected as a reliever but continues to start in the minors, and he’s had some dominant outings in addition to the low walk rates, and his spin rate has ticked up pretty significantly each of the last two seasons, which is rare. He may end up in a multi-inning role of some kind, as his strange mechanics would certainly give hitters a weird look one time through the lineup.

also see this tweet: https://twitter.com/ProspectJesus/status/1126888408092151808

• Lathum

@Dooks said...

Haha.

• bigstacks2015

Freddie Freeman double dong tonight, Strasburg is getting lit up tonight

• bigstacks2015

@Dooks said...

• bigstacks2015

@Lathum said...

Burn it Down!!!!!

• dbullsfan

Avisail Garcia leading off tonight

• Lathum

I can’t believe some of the pitchers I’m considering tonight.

• captainwacky

How owned do we think Seattle is going to be tonight? Because if it’s a lot, I’m not as interested, and they’re certainly being touted… but they never seem to garner ownership on big slates. Thoughts?

• captainwacky

@Lathum said...

I can’t believe some of the pitchers I’m considering tonight.

I play in one extremely competitive season long fantasy baseball league. In reviewing that sentence, I don’t know how my life got to this point, but I digress. In that league, I just picked up Nick Pivetta, so if I’m going for that ride there…

• madmanjayWV

I still don’t understand FD’s header thing below on their website ? If the REAL GAME is scheduled for 8:10 p.m. — why on earth would they start the game b4 8:10 p.m. – ? Just b/c if the suspended game resumption goes quick, there’s 0 chance they are going to start early when the REAL game today is slated for an 8:10 p.m. START — I don’t get it?

Luckily — haha — FD had the ? come up how LIKELY 10 to 1 scale — u would recommend FD to someone else — and then had a BOX to type sumpin after you voted 1-10…………

Tonight’s KAN-CWS MLB game is tentatively scheduled to begin play at 8:10pm ET, but could be moved to start earlier than that. If it does start earlier than 8:10pm ET, all players from that game will receive zero points. If the game begins at 8:10pm ET or later, it will be scored normally. Please adjust your lineups as you see fit. —

FIRE WHOMEVER CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that’s what I sent them…….

The WHITE SOX have a set time for the REAL GAME, it’s not going to start sooner, maybe l8rs if the SSPD game goes into extras or something. UGH….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).