7:20 PM EST : Washington ( 101 ) at Atlanta ( -110 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 138 ) at Chi Sox ( -149 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 121 ) at Houston ( -132 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 137 ) at Minnesota ( -149 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : Arizona ( 123 ) at Colorado ( -134 ) —- T: 12
    10:07 PM EST : LA Angels ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —-
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 184 ) at LA Dodgers ( -201 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 138 ) at Seattle ( -150 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Twins major bust. I guess Davies is the man.

• jayzee666

Unfortunately i needed 100 pts from Bundy tonight to offset the reaper affect on my hitters (except for a cheap HR by Garcia and a Just Now HR by Meadows)

Tomorrow, Mia will be shut down and play like they should be playing. The REAPER shut down a hot Min team a few days again and he needs a new challenge.

• feezyg

I’m at 209 with 20 inning left. Yelich still has a zero….

• Moszman

@feezyg said...

Put some respect on Dietrich name, he was an excellent choice when you consider price, ballpark, pitcher, and weather. I’m 100% him and I didnt stack today at all..

Exactly, only play him at home and when he hits 1-4 spots, I stack the reds 1-4 when I use them and he hit 4th tonight.

• feezyg

Exactly. If I had more time I was gonna stack Reds, Yankees, and Bos, and I wouldnt be winning anything, insane….

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Brewers and Twins scoreless…. Coors 1-0… Marlins with 10 runs 😂

• dragon1952

@Unico10 said...

Brewers and Twins scoreless…. Coors 1-0… Marlins with 10 runs 😂

Unreal….Samarlizard vs the worst offense in MLB in an extreme pitchers park and he lays a big ole freakin’ turd….go figure.
    He must have hit the Miami night life last night….a little blow, a few Mojitos…I mean, how bad can this team hurt me :^ /

• hcassidy

@firemedicpat said...

Wilkerson dropping the out.

Wilkerson has crazy number’s against RHP and the only time I play him especially when top of the order.

• hcassidy

I shifted from STL to MIL because of weather and read about Smeltzer, he has a funky ass delivery….just thought the Brew Crew would get to him.

• PhoFever

If you’re at or around the cash line and you’ve used up your pitchers, prepare yourself for disappointment. Three pretty good LN hammers coming up w Dick Hill, Montas and Marco.

• hcassidy

Meanwhile the Astros’s Triple A team rocking Lester for 6 runs so far

• PhoFever

@hcassidy said...

Meanwhile the Astros’s Triple A team rocking Lester for 6 runs so far

Thank god the real Lester showed up; he was worrying me there for a while.

• PhoFever

Meanwhile, Giolito rocked for 3 runs in 1st then goes mad dog and K’s 10 batters. Showing DeGrom and Thor how aces are SUPPOSED to handle adversity.

• hcassidy

@PhoFever said...

If you’re at or around the cash line and you’ve used up your pitchers, prepare yourself for disappointment. Three pretty good LN hammers coming up w Dick Hill, Montas and Marco.

So your saying I have a chance? Still have Marco(Texas bad against LHP) and 3 batters…..and I’m above the cash line even with the fizzle of my TB/MIL stacks

• dbullsfan

@PhoFever said...

Meanwhile, Giolito rocked for 3 runs in 1st then goes mad dog and K’s 10 batters. Showing DeGrom and Thor how aces are SUPPOSED to handle adversity.

Did the game start on time for FanDuel? I only play DK but was curious how that was gonna play out

• Njsum1

Listen…this happens every year with the Marlins…they go through a stretch where they are just pesky as sh#t.
    Do not play righties versus the Marlins right now. I played Max, but I knew better, still did it anyway. They’re rocking aces or at least higher end pitchers right now, not just gas cans.
    They are still the Marlins so its hard to lay off righties versus a weak right hand heavy lineup. One of these days a righty will pitch a CGSO versus Miami, yet you’re likely going to have to a bunch of duds before you find the diamond.
    Lefties on the otherhand…

The above was my post from yesterday

• biga0787

So cardinals score 3 in first and then shit the bed the rest of the game. They are so frustrating

• PhoFever

@dbullsfan said...

Did the game start on time for FanDuel? I only play DK but was curious how that was gonna play out

Not quite sure, but Yahoo has the game on both slates.

• cjs5555

@PhoFever said...

nah, hill and marco decided not to show up and murder their pitch counts in first inning.

• PhoFever

@hcassidy said...

So your saying I have a chance? Still have Marco(Texas bad against LHP) and 3 batters…..and I’m above the cash line even with the fizzle of my TB/MIL stacks

Fingers crossed for ya.

I’m banking on the A’s staying hot, myself. Every fricking year, it seems, they have a 10+ game winning streak and they are hard to stop. This, despite always having 50% roster turnover and a bunch of pitchers you’ve never heard of.

• cjs5555

@Njsum1 said...

Listen…this happens every year with the Marlins…they go through a stretch where they are just pesky as sh#t.
    Do not play righties versus the Marlins right now. I played Max, but I knew better, still did it anyway. They’re rocking aces or at least higher end pitchers right now, not just gas cans.
    They are still the Marlins so its hard to lay off righties versus a weak right hand heavy lineup. One of these days a righty will pitch a CGSO versus Miami, yet you’re likely going to have to a bunch of duds before you find the diamond.
    Lefties on the otherhand…

The above was my post from yesterday

yep….i remember that. here’s the thing….i know about the pesky vs. aces streak every year but look at Fedde the other day. I forgot the rule was generally that they suck vs. mediocre RHPs. Not tonight of course.

• cjs5555

….and all of a sudden my MIN stack (w/ buxton of course) is right under the cash line.

• PhoFever

Bregman double dong

• cjs5555

@PhoFever said...

Bregman double dong

every darn night i don’t have him!

• dbullsfan

@cjs5555 said...

nah, hill and marco decided not to show up and murder their pitch counts in first inning.

Hill had 2k and a bb hardly not showing up

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).