7:20 PM EST : Washington ( 101 ) at Atlanta ( -110 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 138 ) at Chi Sox ( -149 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 121 ) at Houston ( -132 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 137 ) at Minnesota ( -149 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : Arizona ( 123 ) at Colorado ( -134 ) —- T: 12
    10:07 PM EST : LA Angels ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —-
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 184 ) at LA Dodgers ( -201 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 138 ) at Seattle ( -150 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cjs5555

@dbullsfan said...

Hill had 2k and a bb hardly not showing up

i wanted to overreact when they both put first runner on. but both over 20 pitches in first. hill i trust to get his pitch count back in line and maybe go 6-7 IP if he’s throwing well. marco looks like a 5 IP night; I hope i’m wrong because i’m 100% marco

• Njsum1

@cjs5555 said...

yep….i remember that. here’s the thing….i know about the pesky vs. aces streak every year but look at Fedde the other day. I forgot the rule was generally that they suck vs. mediocre RHPs. Not tonight of course.

They can’t seem to do anything versus lefties though. The won’t K a ton versus lefties yet the pitchers have been going deep with low pitch counts. An average mid price lefty should make a nice play versus Marlins.

• Olhausen

@firemedicpat said...

Dietrich triple dong.

Hi iso is at 403 and I think that was before this game. That’s like 220 or so points above his career avg iso. I don’t know if it’s roids, statcast or juiced balls but something has changed baseball dramatically as far as power goes over the last 3 seasons.

• Olhausen

My lineup’s ain’t even putting up a fight tonight. It’s been a while since I’ve pooped the bed this bad.

• feekdogg

Hey, in case you’re wondering if it’s very deflating to have Dietrich in your one lineup and still sit below the cash line, the answer in an emphatic “YES!!!”

• PhoFever

Montas implosion. What a piece of junk. Second time he’s fooled me into thinking he’s legitimate.

• jayzee666

Montas, meet the REAPER, REAPER meet Montas.

• cjs5555

@Olhausen said...

My lineup’s ain’t even putting up a fight tonight. It’s been a while since I’ve pooped the bed this bad.

who were you on tonight?

• cjs5555

@PhoFever said...

Three pretty good LN hammers coming up w Dick Hill, Montas and Marco.

that is a bed full of poop right there.

• tristanwolf

marco gonzales 34 points vs texas last month -0.4 today.

• Jeezylives

I’m not gonna jinx it I’m not gonna jinx it

• damionismyname

why do ppl play mlb dfs? its a waste of money tbh.

• Jeezylives

Ok. I’m gonna jinx it. These games can’t end fast enough.

One time let me hold onto first in the 65-3 entry max. 3rd in the 12-5 entry max. And my monster ticket.

Jinxed it.

• SkateFiend

Why did DK take out the White Sox game? Giolito was available at Yahoo and posted 37 points.

• Olhausen

@cjs5555 said...

who were you on tonight?

Honestly the weather kind of threw me off and just wasn’t feeling it today. I had rich hill and the shark in 6 lineup’s who I never roster. And in the other six I had Montas and Marco Gonzalez. I stacked the Dodgers, STL, mill , atl, wsh, and Philadelphia. Like I said I wasn’t feeling anything at all good today and with the weather I kind of just winged it.

• jayzee666

REAPER was clutch tonight. Was on bubble until last couple of innings in the Red Sox game. Then in classic fashion, Betts/Devers get on base (don’t have) and Bogarets and Martinez got REAPED. No $$$$$$$

GO REAPER!!

• Jeezylives

I like having two monster tickets. I like it i like it I like it

• depalma13

@Lathum said...

17% owned on FD. Ridiculous.

17% owned in single entries was just gross.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

I’m only to here to torture myself. Scored 163.9 on the late slate and took 1st in the $100 quarter on DK for $10. That was one of the only things left. What would that have gotten me in other contests? I know the “big” quarter would have got $100 as I had another lineup in there but was full by time I entered this winning lineup. I know we all have those woulda, coulda, shoulda but they all sting nonetheless. Congrats winners! I’ll have to makeup for it tonight.

• PhoFever

@cjs5555 said...

that is a bed full of poop right there.

Cursed it. Sorry.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).