4:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 220 ) at Cleveland ( -241 ) —- T: 9
    4:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 127 ) at NY Mets ( -138 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:40 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -194 ) at San Diego ( 178 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:07 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 181 ) at Toronto ( -197 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 141 ) at Miami ( -153 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : Detroit ( -103 ) at Kansas City ( -105 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 106 ) at Texas ( -115 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:07 PM EST : Atlanta ( 113 ) at LA Angels ( -122 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• CSMWSU17

Like Hendricks/Roark cash and Carrasco/Holmberg/Gsellman for some GPP. Looking for Gsellman to go about 5 hopefully 6 innings and get the win, all Holmberg has to do at that price is get a few K’s and not implode.

• Rothcloth

No MLB projections today?

• Rothcloth

@Rothcloth said...

No MLB projections today?

Nevermind. Must be an error on the app. They’re on the website.

• gundog8324

Schwarber or Parra? Both going against bad righties Parra looks to have the better park factor but Schwarber has the wind with him not against(10MPH out vs 5mph in)

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Vegas is absolutely in love with Cleveland today for some reason…-260 is insane. That is one of the highest non scherzer lines all season.

• CSMWSU17

Scratched Roark, got a bad feeling on him. Going Carrasco in all my lineups, will use Hendricks with him in cash. GPP got a bunch of lineups with Carrasco/Holmberg, Carrasco/Gsellman. Have alot of Cleveland/Seattle/White Sox bats. Think Danny Valencia will hit one today, don’t sleep on Zunino hitting a dong either. Back to back jacks

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Any day now, Mets.

• KindGuy

@walkoff9 said...

Vegas is absolutely in love with Cleveland today for some reason…-260 is insane. That is one of the highest non scherzer lines all season.

Have you seen Mengden pitch? He got lit up in Oakland last year a handful of times.

• CSMWSU17

@gundog8324 said...

Schwarber or Parra? Both going against bad righties Parra looks to have the better park factor but Schwarber has the wind with him not against(10MPH out vs 5mph in)

Schwarber is batting 2nd and Parra 6th. I would choose Schwarber for sure if you’re talking about a cash game. Parra being down in the lineup plus he may not get to bat in the 9th if they are leading at home. If it’s a tossup to you, I would personally take the guaranteed at bats. Parra may get 3-4, Schwarber may see 4-5 at bats.

• Olhausen

@hcassidy said...

They should of made the contest larger with larger payouts, seeing how everyone is pretty much off work today. Another failure, instead they will make them small and hope to keep filling in newly created ones so they can increase their ‘Rake’.

Contests have always been smaller on holidays. Less people actually play on holidays because they are usually doing something with friends and family.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

No Neil Walker, FU Mets

• Jacobkaiser1325

Broxton or Springer?

• mabrla

I would bet $1000 on a patented Granderson double-dong day if that were available to wager on. I haven’t been more sure of a HR all season lmao.

• mabrla

Stacking the Sox without Mookie never makes you feel good…but dude is gassed.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Good luck today fellas.

• mabrla

Lmao lead off double. Still whatever the whole team will eat.

• HipsterHarden

Oh my god. If Abreu got hurt there….what a dumb play to slide into the first base bag

• mabrla

Please let Pedroia stay in this game. Please.

• TeamTwerk

@mabrla said...

Please let Pedroia stay in this game. Please.

Yikes. What happened?

• mabrla

@TeamTwerk said...

Yikes. What happened?

Collision with Abreu at first. His surgically repaired knee.

UPDATE: HES IN THERE.

• SweeneyPhoto

@walkoff9 I noticed that as well but refuse to play the Indians as they troll me like no other MLB team

• TeamTwerk

@mabrla said...

Collision with Abreu at first. His surgically repaired knee.

UPDATE: HES IN THERE.

Ok phew

• SweeneyPhoto

Of course the White Sox go 1-2-3.

Of course.

• Conrad

Price looked really sharp. 1 inning. But hit 95, had that nice down and in cutter and good off speed stuff.

• SweeneyPhoto

@Conrad said...

Price looked really sharp. 1 inning. But hit 95, had that nice down and in cutter and good off speed stuff.

Agreed, he got away with one mistake but looked good other than that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).