7:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( -105 ) at Milwaukee ( -103 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -128 ) at Kansas City ( 118 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 123 ) at Colorado ( -133 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 108 ) at Arizona ( -117 ) —- T: 8
    10:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -120 ) at Oakland ( 111 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 143 ) at LA Dodgers ( -155 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( 136 ) at San Diego ( -147 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 153 ) at Seattle ( -166 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@stellagirl said...

Am I crazy for REALLY liking Detroit today? Gah.

Detroit was my #1 outside of Coors that caught my eye when researching on my own this morning. Listened to a couple podcast this afternoon while driving around and running errands and they were kinda down on them. I still have a few stacks but not what I was going to. I’m going to kick myself hard for not trusting myself if they go off tonight.

• NarrowJ

Was reading you guy’s posts about Meadows. He had a .258/.305/.317 line with 0 HR in 120 AB last year vs LHP in the minors. May be telling that both HR came off the same pitcher? Maybe Garrett has a pitch type that he particularly likes?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

so I’ve never really played much showdown but was planning on watching some of the Indians game today anyway and it isn’t on the DK slate. Is it a crazy bad strategy to load up on studs and a SP and than take 2 RP in 2 of the spots that if the game goes as planned for the lineup should have a chance to pitch.

• keephustlincuz

So with boston and coors… Am I gonna get houston at 9%?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@keephustlincuz said...

So with boston and coors… Am I gonna get houston at 9%?

sucks Correa isn’t in the lineup.

• choppadown

@dbullsfan said...

sucks Correa isn’t in the lineup.

I’m annoyed 5 of the starting lineup are C-1B on FD. Madness.

• keephustlincuz

@choppadown said...

I’m annoyed 5 of the starting lineup are C-1B on FD. Madness.

Haha. I was just gonna post that. How does that happen?

• rog11sm

liking the twins/orioles with a wacha and straily?

• keephustlincuz

@rog11sm said...

liking the twins/orioles with a wacha and straily?

I made wacha straily with hou and bos 5 minutes ago.

I kind of like baltimore as well.

• choppadown

@keephustlincuz said...

Haha. I was just gonna post that. How does that happen?

I honestly don’t know, but it’s…odd to say the least.

• hautalak

For some reason I thought the HOU/NYY showdown would be fun to put together but it’s really not haha Somehow I ended with CC. Oh well.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

thanks Colorado for not playing Wolters forcing me to spend the last 30 minutes adjusting about 70 lineups. Got me on some Ramos though as I originally didn’t think he would play. Also on that note, does anyone know a easier way to swap players on DK. I know you can global swap if at the same price or cheaper but it would be nice if you could do it on anyone and than for lineups that don’t have the cap space it just doesn’t go through (kinda like if an OF is already in another slot)

• Joeyrockland1

Anybody like Freeland on FD?

• 7klub06

Astro/Cardinals/Rockies stack sounds crazy?

• Dunzor

Toughest choice for me is at SS…can’t decide between Story / Bogaerts / Turner / Crawford….anybody have a particular preference or reasoning?

Had originally planned to play Correa but can’t do that now and can’t make up my mind between the rest

• biga0787

turner imo in gpp. I think the nats are going to get bundy today. I think turner will get on base, steal a base or two and score some runs. he also can hit home runs. I also think they will be lower owned.

• mbunner23

@Dunzor said...

Toughest choice for me is at SS…can’t decide between Story / Bogaerts / Turner / Crawford….anybody have a particular preference or reasoning?

Had originally planned to play Correa but can’t do that now and can’t make up my mind between the rest

I’m kind of in the same dilemma. I wanna play story but I already have 3 Rockies. Right now I think I’m playing Bogarts

• Dunzor

@biga0787 said...

turner imo in gpp. I think the nats are going to get bundy today. I think turner will get on base, steal a base or two and score some runs. he also can hit home runs. I also think they will be lower owned.

I think that’s where I’m leaning cause I think he’ll be the lowest owned, so if they are all close for me in terms of potential might as well get the lowest owned

• mbunner23

2 Rockies/2 Giants/2 Red Sox/1 Cardinal/1 Ray is where I landed.

• biga0787

I am on 4 nats/2 cards/1 red sox/1 astro

• 7klub06

Springer, keep landing on him

• biga0787

harper dong. incoming adams and soto as well

• biga0787

the thing that irritates the shit out of me is guys like adams bunting on pitch 1. why? now your in the hole and for what? where you really gonna bunt single fat adams?

• dandub9

On the FD Squeeze the Red Sox as a whole are not as highly owned as I thought they’d be. Ownership must have all went to Coors.

• biga0787

I hope that game ends like 2-1

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.