4:10 PM EST : San Diego ( -139 ) at Houston ( 128 ) — T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -121 ) at Cleveland ( 111 ) — T: 8.5
    5:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( ) at Chi White Sox ( ) — T:
    7:15 PM EST : SF Giants ( 172 ) at LA Dodgers ( -189 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( -157 ) at NY Mets ( 144 ) —- T: 6.5
    7:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 110 ) at Washington ( -120 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : St Louis ( -146 ) at Arizona ( 134 ) — T: 10
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 109 ) at Seattle ( -118 ) — T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

I guess everyone is busy working on their Xfinity lineups, right?
    ~

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

If a pitcher in a 7 inning makeup game throws a complete game shutout do they get all the bonus points on DK?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

If a pitcher in a 7 inning makeup game throws a complete game shutout do they get all the bonus points on DK?

Yes. That’s my understanding

• ifthethunder

@Unico10 said...

Should we take a shot on Freddy Peralta? Weather looks bad, but if it plays…
    ~

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Thank you at work and to lazy to look it up.

I am going light today. Stacking Minn and KC (Happ has looked awful lately). Don’t love pitching. Either matchup or park is tough. Think I am going with a combo of Gomber, Darvish, Rogers. May mix in 1 S Diego stack.

Oh and A Garcia is batting 4th and 2600 today.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

Should we take a shot on Freddy Peralta? Weather looks bad, but if it plays…
    ~

I hate the way this slate was broken up, could have been a 4 game slate and than we had an early afternoon large slate… really need to see the late lineups to decide which way to go.
    Yesterday I had the nuts and threw them away, want to make sure I don’t tinker too much so not building anything yet.

Looking at prices and seeing Castillo/Corbin for a total $14k… is tempting to go there, hoping for a 2020 day and load up on bats.
    Darvish seems safe but he may pitch to contact a bit more today since they used the bullpen so much.
    Peralta has definitely more upside than Castillo/Corbin but he is not exactly a model of consistency, he does have a wild side.

Problem with Castillo/Corbin is 39%/27%…. I mean is it worth to take on a lot of risk if the duo isn’t exactly a leverage play? Jon Gray (or Deivi Garcia) may have a higher safer floor at a fraction of the ownership

Scratch that… Jon Gray isn’t listed anymore
    And is Means or Harvey pitching for BAL?

• ifthethunder

@Unico10 said...

And is Means or Harvey pitching for BAL?

“Harvey will start the opener of the twin bill while John Means starts the second contest, Nathan Ruiz of The Baltimore Sun reports.” – on DK

The first game is the one on their main slate. Don’t think the 2nd one is available there.
    ~

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

“Harvey will start the opener of the twin bill while John Means starts the second contest, Nathan Ruiz of The Baltimore Sun reports.” – on DK

The first game is the one on their main slate. Don’t think the 2nd one is available there.
    ~

Yeah
    Lineup Hq has Harvey listed on the pitcher side but the CWS hitters were matched up vs Means

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

Thank you at work and to lazy to look it up.

I am going light today. Stacking Minn and KC (Happ has looked awful lately). Don’t love pitching. Either matchup or park is tough. Think I am going with a combo of Gomber, Darvish, Rogers. May mix in 1 S Diego stack.

Oh and A Garcia is batting 4th and 2600 today.

Good call on Avisail… I did NOT play him… went with Seth Brown as a 1-off

Castillo struggling early on….

• jjwd

kepler and soler both pulled mid game. More NBA-style BS!

• Southie777

DK needs to fix this shit. This has happened yo me numerous times now. I had 10 lineups in the early Four Seamer and didn’t have time to get all my lineups in before lock. So I made a couple with Twins stacks and White Sox stacks and was content with the offense left in the 4:00 games to just have a dummy lineup and then edit it later. I’m walking to the train to go to the Bruins game and putting in my lineups just before lock now. I got a lot going on, as I’m trying to walk and throw some lineups in. I get on the train, lock hits, then I see that I have the same lineup 8X. While I was editing the lineups, it clearly showed that I had all different lineups. This has happened many times. I always use the mobile app. It never happens when I finish my lineups before the slate initially starts. So, obviously, the easy answer would be to always just do that, but sometimes life gets in the way and I should be allowed to late-swap. I’m in too good a mood, going to see playoff hockey in a packed house, for the first time in almost two years, but it’s still ridiculous.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Castillo is unplayable… I resisted until today but with the wind blowing in I gave him a chance…. shouldn’t hurt too much as he’s highly owned but the kid has no control right now
    3 Ks v 4 BBs + 1 HBP in 5 innings… and was lucky both early runs were unearned

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Yu + Mondedi out for gomber Tatis isn’t looking optimal right now

• ifthethunder

@Unico10 said...

Yu + Mondedi out for gomber Tatis isn’t looking optimal right now

Freddy Peralta paid off. Need Yu to deliver.

I have a zero for Giancarlo Stanton in my OF because I didn’t check before NYYDET locked. (Also have zeros from Aaron Judge and Robbie Grossman who are supposedly playing, for that matter.)

DOH! Jinxed him. Correa 2-run HR.
    ~

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Padres making Odorizzi look like an ace….

• ifthethunder

@Unico10 said...

Padres making Odorizzi look like an ace….

Yu Darvish is doing a tomato can impersonation.
    ~

• biga0787

Urías or Anderson fd?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@biga0787 said...

Urías or Anderson fd?

Matchup says Anderson
    K ability Urias

I am playing both on DK… not too familiar with FD scoring but I guess both have same W probability

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@biga0787 said...

Urías or Anderson fd?

I did 1 lineup on FD and settled on Anderson

• biga0787

Incoming Urías implosion. I picked him instead of anderson

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@biga0787 said...

Incoming Urías implosion. I picked him instead of anderson

It’s a backward day… frustrating for sure so far… now watch Folty throw a perfect game tonight… smh

• biga0787

I knew it…

• biga0787

I can just move on.

• biga0787

I nearly always screw myself trying to get cute. I’m over mlb for the season.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Am I really going to bubble out the perfect game by one point? Need the astros to tie so I can get a couple more points
    Why they didn’t send Myers to steal second and stay out of the DP with a backup catcher that just got beaned in the head? Makes no sense besides that it would have helped me! 🙃

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).