4:10 PM EST : San Diego ( -139 ) at Houston ( 128 ) — T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -121 ) at Cleveland ( 111 ) — T: 8.5
    5:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( ) at Chi White Sox ( ) — T:
    7:15 PM EST : SF Giants ( 172 ) at LA Dodgers ( -189 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( -157 ) at NY Mets ( 144 ) —- T: 6.5
    7:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 110 ) at Washington ( -120 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : St Louis ( -146 ) at Arizona ( 134 ) — T: 10
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 109 ) at Seattle ( -118 ) — T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

That’s impressive from Urias any way you slice it
    It’s not one bad inning… game up 3-2-2 in consecutive innings on 11 hits… he needs new goggles

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

It’s a backward day… frustrating for sure so far… now watch Folty throw a perfect game tonight… smh

Lol it sure is. I was busy at work today so I played limited lineups. Threw 2 quick lineups into the night slate, Urias/Anderson with a Cards stack and the same with a Diamondbacks stack. Mixed and matched the other team in both. Just got home see both pitchers got shelled, checked my lineups and it looks like I accidentally played Walker instead of Andersen in one. Oops In a good way. They must have been right next to each other when I built. So now I just need Arizona to hit tonight 😊

• zovyn

Based on how Urias and Anderson are doing for me – I’m predicting a 50+ burger from Wainwright. Meh.

• jayzee666

@biga0787 said...

Incoming Urías implosion. I picked him instead of anderson

I picked both on DK.
    Always nice to meet a fellow Reaper!

• biga0787

Sure feels like I’m with you about every dang day. Just not as excited about it as you are lol

• txdave41

And Awesemo wins big by magically knowing to avoid Urias and stack the Giants. So sick of the same jerks getting all the money. I thought the pros had to stay out of cheap GPPs.

• Baseballshark2019

Those guys stack every sode of every game two way just hoping for a outlier. They got the outlier tonight

• jjwd

@Baseballshark2019 said...

Those guys stack every sode of every game two way just hoping for a outlier. They got the outlier tonight

two ways is not enough buddy. There are thousands of possible combinations

• SkateFiend

In a short slate the combinations should be easier to cover if you have the right ownership projections and or playing with someone else. That’s essentially how pros win.

• jayzee666

@biga0787 said...

Sure feels like I’m with you about every dang day. Just not as excited about it as you are lol

I have become so good at doing it that I have come to enjoy it so much more than a few years ago.

• jjwd

@SkateFiend said...

In a short slate the combinations should be easier to cover if you have the right ownership projections and or playing with someone else. That’s essentially how pros win.

this “debate” has been rehashed for years, but the math doesn’t lie. You can make HUNDREDS of lineups using even 1 combination of 2 stacks. Secondly, the “pros” play every slate, not just the short ones.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).