8:10pm Arizona at Milwaukee(-128) —- T:8.5
    8:10pm Toronto at Minnesota(-112) —- T:9.0
    8:15pm LA Dodgers at St. Louis(-119) —- T:8.0
    10:05pm Detroit at LA Angels(-104) —- T:8.0
    10:05pm NY Yankees at Oakland(-148) —- T:7.0
    10:10pm Pittsburgh at San Diego(-112) —- T:6.0
    10:10pm Cleveland(-102) at Seattle —- T:7.5
    10:15pm Atlanta at San Francisco(-150) —- T:7.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TommyWantWingy33

At first glace I was liking Harvey and Frankie. Then I remembered harvey is having dead arm issues. Anyone have any good info on how he is doing? Bauer a nice cheap option today?

• jellish

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

At first glace I was liking Harvey and Frankie. Then I remembered harvey is having dead arm issues. Anyone have any good info on how he is doing? Bauer a nice cheap option today?

Harvey threw a bullpen session and there was nothing wrong he is good to go.

• TommyWantWingy33

I also read that he said he was fine after the start? Im not sure im sold, but I suppose they wouldn’t roll him out there if he weren’t good to go right?

• Wrightime

All over twins rh bats ..

• Wrightime

Twins/rangers/angels .. Some good bats from those teams

• Wrightime

Harvey/mcCullers combo

• ShowMeYourHITS

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

I also read that he said he was fine after the start? Im not sure im sold, but I suppose they wouldn’t roll him out there if he weren’t good to go right?

All the reports from NY beat writers say he’s fine. Harvey should be a lock tonight, as he’s held MIA to close to nothing in his career against them.

• MikeSos760

James Shields, while throwing up some good numbers because of a high SO count, has allowed at least one homer in every game he has pitched this year except one. What Pittsburgh bat is most likely to clobber one tonight is a question I am considering.

• Eptake5

Love McCullers great pedigree and great price!

• 08Gary08

Is S.Gray going today for sure??

• finn4

Altuve should be a lock in every lineup

• teachmehowtocutty

@finn4 said...

Altuve should be a lock in every lineup

I actually prefer dozier barring wheather.

• kjkeelty

@teachmehowtocutty said...

I actually prefer dozier barring wheather.

Kipnis vs. SEA (Taijuan Walker) looks nice too.

• McGibblets84

@Eptake5 said...

Love McCullers great pedigree and great price!

And the batman shoes!

• MaestroJay

Which upgrade would you do in Cash on FD tonight – Utley to Kinsler or either Burns/Heyward to Cespedes?

• 08Gary08

Jose Bautista is the Twin Killer! He’s in all my LU’s . Stanton and Marte have a decent price aswell .

• 8MileAllstars

Anybody giving any thought to a Shields/Liriano combo on 2 SP sites? I don’t usually use guys facing each other, but that seems like it could be a K Fest out there.

• tin8shusd

I’m steering clear of rostering Shields today – I think the Pirate bats are about as hot as any team’s right now.

• cAUmberlandtiger8

Tim Hudson is my cheap pitcher of the night.

• depalma13

All in on Hamels

• thomamon

Trying to read the wOBA here and I am a bit confused. I am looking at the Batter Hub, Top wOBA by position. In looking at Vogt, it states that the pitcher(Capuano) SP(LR) and SP(HA) are listed as .400 and .314.

Now when I go look at Daily Match up chart under the SP Hub, I am confused at what I see. In looking at Capuano, it says his L/R wOBA is .259 and his HA wOBA is .319.

Am I reading it wrong? Don’t those two numbers conflict against each other? I also looked at Gattis and see similar results.

Thanks for the help.

• whitnall

Rodon vs. the astros bats who K a whole bunch especially vs LHP is a nice option tonight

• rcrcng29

Thomamon, Ok I will try to help you out. The daily match up chart under SP Hub is the opposing offense they are actually not for the SP. additionally if you see differing number keep in mind the time period measured, for example the example you posted those numbers are for this season and last season combined. Hope this helps.

• dcolton76

Read the note directly under the Orange FAQ tab on the Matchup Breakdown page.

• chasec23

Anibal Sanchez might be a good low-owned option. He’s much better vs. righties,
    which is most of Angels lineup. Angels also non-coincedentally have been horrible vs. righties all year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler