8:10pm Arizona at Milwaukee(-128) —- T:8.5
    8:10pm Toronto at Minnesota(-112) —- T:9.0
    8:15pm LA Dodgers at St. Louis(-119) —- T:8.0
    10:05pm Detroit at LA Angels(-104) —- T:8.0
    10:05pm NY Yankees at Oakland(-148) —- T:7.0
    10:10pm Pittsburgh at San Diego(-112) —- T:6.0
    10:10pm Cleveland(-102) at Seattle —- T:7.5
    10:15pm Atlanta at San Francisco(-150) —- T:7.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• beauvanlaanen

mccullers/pettis/rondon

• johnnyguitar

Thinking about going with Hamels with a mixture of Twins and Ranger bats.

• Hoss_Man

Is Liriano a viable option out of the late (10PM) games?

• jaf373

@8MileAllstars said...

Anybody giving any thought to a Shields/Liriano combo on 2 SP sites? I don’t usually use guys facing each other, but that seems like it could be a K Fest out there.

Most of the Pirates’ bats are locked in right now. Shields is obviously a good pitcher, but he has a couple blow-up starts each year.

• ObiWanBonogi

Nice to see Josh Donaldson’s price finally jacked up to an appropriate level which should start to level off his very high ownership rates.

• johnnyregina2

Rodon the best cheap option, 5.2k on DK is an absolute steal

• rcrcng29

@Hoss_Man said...

Is Liriano a viable option out of the late (10PM) games?

Hoss I think he is a fine tourney play, cash game may be risky. I would call it high to moderate risk/high reward.

• rcrcng29

@johnnyregina2 said...

Rodon the best cheap option, 5.2k on DK is an absolute steal

I actually have McCullers in some line ups. Granted he has half the sampe size, but better SIERRA, BB%, K/9. And the WhiteSox vs RH are a little worse than the Astros vs LH.

• spades4085

Thoughts on phegley tonight?

• lostangeles

Anybody going with Bolsinger? I like him with a pit/wash stack tonight. Cashed last night hoping for another tonight!
    Good luck guys!

• rcrcng29

@spades4085 said...

Thoughts on phegley tonight?

For $100 more I have to go with Norris (it is a tougher match up but for the 3200 on Dk its too cheap so a must for me).

• Orty1370

I’m calling it now…Rays stack is going to score some points today.

• rcrcng29

@lostangeles said...

Anybody going with Bolsinger? I like him with a pit/wash stack tonight. Cashed last night hoping for another tonight!

In a better match up I would take him. Cards are moving up there with KC in teams I don’t take pitchers against. (Just thoughts from my limited experience). Congrats on your cash!!!

• lostangeles

Thanks man. Just throwing him in one lineup in case he does something special.

• rcrcng29

@lostangeles said...

Thanks man. Just throwing him in one lineup in case he does something special.

Nothing wrong with that at all. You have to take some calculated risks to take down some of these and I don’t think there is nothing wrong with that one. He is going to be a star.

• lostangeles

@rcrcng29 said...

Nothing wrong with that at all. You have to take some calculated risks to take down some of these and I don’t think there is nothing wrong with that one. He is going to be a star.

Agreed. Who do you like most tonight at pitcher? I’m thinking Hamels might be a good choice. Also got Bauer in a lineup.

• rcrcng29

@Orty1370 said...

I’m calling it now…Rays stack is going to score some points today.

Its a cheap stack, going with two expensive +1 you can still get some good arms. Any particular reasoning you weighted for this call?

• rcrcng29

@lostangeles said...

Agreed. Who do you like most tonight at pitcher? I’m thinking Hamels might be a good choice. Also got Bauer in a lineup.

Harvey, but Hamels is a close 2nd. I am considering Bauer myself.

• madtick4

I was 1 point away from winning Fanduel $4 million qualifier last night. It was with the least obvious stack I had constructed out of 5 teams entered. It was a small As and Giants stack with some lefty on lefty and righty on righty plays. So with that said I think you have to get crazy. If I’d had any other catcher in the price range of Vogt I had it. This finish has changed my outlook on large GPPs. All the other teams were very similar.

• spades4085

@rcrcng29 said...

For $100 more I have to go with Norris (it is a tougher match up but for the 3200 on Dk its too cheap so a must for me).

Im throwing him a couple LUs on fd tourneys..i have a few with norris too, i like the upside even in a tougher match up

• johnnyregina2

@rcrcng29 said...

I actually have McCullers in some line ups. Granted he has half the sampe size, but better SIERRA, BB%, K/9. And the WhiteSox vs RH are a little worse than the Astros vs LH.

I like McCullers a little bit as well. I like Rodon more only because Astros strike out a ton against lefties and, as a unit, are fairly bad at hitting sliders. Rodon throws a nasty one and throws it over and over

• lostangeles

My heart is telling me Yankees stack but my brain is tellin me NOOO!
    :/

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

I’m going with a Hamels/Liriano combo. I thought about swapping Liriano for Bauer or McCullers but Bauer’s numbers against Seattle aren’t great, and I’m a little scared to roll McCullers out there.

• McGibblets84

Who’s everyone stacking tonight? Call me crazy but I’m leaning TEX and MIN, and maybe CLE

• OhioUBobcats

@lostangeles said...

Good luck guys!

Love Bolsinger. Only concern for me is rain.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).