8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 176 ) at Chi Cubs ( -192 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 159 ) at Houston ( -173 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -102 ) at Minnesota ( -106 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 136 ) at Kansas City ( -147 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 139 ) at St. Louis ( -151 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 115 ) at Seattle ( -124 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 145 ) at LA Dodgers ( -157 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -119 ) at San Diego ( 110 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

Solarte and Hedges out too that’s whack

• murphstahoe

End these games…

• Dirt_Lavert

Blackmon out too WTF national league.

• Lathum

The Rockies have hit about 7 balls tonight that would have been out at Coors

• Dirt_Lavert

Absolutely love Smardzija still out there and getting a K. Hopefully the Giants just freaking score top 9. I hate playing Posey but all my lus rn are him and Hedges.

• murphstahoe

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Absolutely love Smardzija still out there and getting a K. Hopefully the Giants just freaking score top 9. I hate playing Posey but all my lus rn are him and Hedges.

If he gave up a homer then k’d someone you could get the complete game 8 inning style

• Dirt_Lavert

@murphstahoe said...

If he gave up a homer then k’d someone you could get the complete game 8 inning style

• Dirt_Lavert

IF only he actually did that. Now he’s out and he won’t even get the W or CG. Brutal. He’s actually holding me up with no Desmond.

• murphstahoe

Please end…

• Dirt_Lavert

@murphstahoe said...

Please end…

Padres game is a done deal. Hoping for extras in LAD and another Posey AB. Could help me a ton.

• SkateFiend

Should I just fade the games tomorrow at ATL and St. Louis? The weather sites forecast nonstop rain during game times.

• murphstahoe

Solid cashes but 4 from San Stella has me winning a satellite and back in the $ in the silver freeroll. PLEASE END

• murphstahoe

Well shit.

I do have trout though

• Dirt_Lavert

@murphstahoe said...

Well shit.

I do have trout though

This dude fallfromgrace won the 1500$ with a mariners stack. Just went into first after that last inning. Dude just won 50k

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/40447305

• Dirt_Lavert

Damn you gamel. Now Cano and Cruz won’t get more ABs. Danggg

• Dirt_Lavert

This is it Posey. Get it done please!

• murphstahoe

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Damn you gamel. Now Cano and Cruz won’t get more ABs. Danggg

Trout ding coming

• Dirt_Lavert

@murphstahoe said...

Trout ding coming

Guy is a machine lol it’s like every night

• murphstahoe

I am getting hosed

• murphstahoe

Oh WTF

• SkateFiend

They unintentionally walked Trout, now Pujols will end the game with a groundout.

• murphstahoe

LOL they plunked trout and back in the $$$

• Dirt_Lavert

Giants load the bases and can’t score. Really wish posey knocked there. Calhoun dong just hurt me a bit.

• murphstahoe

Going to bed – money everywhere including $15 from the freeroll. How will this extras hose me?

• Dirt_Lavert

If I entered all ten of my lus in the late 4 seamer I’d be up about 15$. Dangg. Only making about 5 in the QA and nothing great obviously.

If I had Desmond in over Cruz in my best one I’d be making 50$ and if i had it in the 4 seamer it’d be 2-300$ wtf. That hurts lol. Gotta start actually playing the real contests. Been hesitant to spend up lately.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).