8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 176 ) at Chi Cubs ( -192 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 159 ) at Houston ( -173 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -102 ) at Minnesota ( -106 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 136 ) at Kansas City ( -147 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 139 ) at St. Louis ( -151 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 115 ) at Seattle ( -124 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 145 ) at LA Dodgers ( -157 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -119 ) at San Diego ( 110 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• marker0357

UH CC was a baaaaaaad play Willis

• MoMo662

Neil Walker this is PROFESSIONAL baseball —— KNOW YOUR OUTS!!!

• txdave41

Rickie Weeks does it for me again. He’s become my favorite salary relief guy.

• BigPod

Gausman tossed lol

• KindGuy

Wow lmao Gausman.

He’s not highly owned is he? Can’t imagine he would be with his decreased k rate against the sox.

• marker0357

Id rather have him in with my RedSox stack

• BmoreClutch

@BigPod said...

Gausman tossed lol

Complete bullshit. A 77 mph back up slider got away and he’s ejected. Meanwhile Chris Sale can throw a 95+ mph fastball at Machado with clear intent and just gets a warning.

• KindGuy

Of course the Mets I don’t have are the ones going off. FD is soooooo freaking stupid!!!!

Couldn’t take 4 mets BATTERS because apparently FD decided to count pitchers in the stacking limit. What the fuck?

• hypegotti

@BmoreClutch said...

Complete bullshit. A 77 mph back up slider got away and he’s ejected. Meanwhile Chris Sale can throw a 95+ mph fastball at Machado with clear intent and just gets a warning.

Oh come on hahahah

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Home plate ump in boston should be suspended for that.

• KindGuy

Ray absolutely dealing. Looks like I shouldn’t have paid up for DeGrom.

• Lathum

@elementasrat said...

Of course the Mets I don’t have are the ones going off. FD is soooooo freaking stupid!!!!

Couldn’t take 4 mets BATTERS because apparently FD decided to count pitchers in the stacking limit. What the fuck?

FD has done that forever and if you aren’t taking Conforto as part of a mets stack your doing it wrong.

• Lathum

@walkoff9 said...

Home plate ump in boston should be suspended for that.

Both clubs were likely warned before first pitch. Once that warning has been issued intent doesn’t matter. You hit someone your done.

• KindGuy

@Lathum said...

FD has done that forever and if you aren’t taking Conforto as part of a mets stack your doing it wrong.

I had Bruce and my other two OF’s complete the stack of the other team I’m using. Oh well. Just gotta get used to it.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Awesome move by me to overthink things and Switch Gardner out on FD, not looking great at the moment…

• BmoreClutch

@Lathum said...

Both clubs were likely warned before first pitch. Once that warning has been issued intent doesn’t matter. You hit someone your done.

No warnings issued before the game

• BmoreClutch

@hypegotti said...

Oh come on hahahah

You clearly didn’t see the pitch. If you’re intentionally throwing at a guy it’s not going be a 77 mph slider.

• firepimp

Gonna be a good night boys. I didn’t read the forum all day and no projections. Just picked like old times. Let’s go rays and boston!

• murphstahoe

@elementasrat said...

“going off”? We have a different definition of that

• KindGuy

So yea…. Adam Conley is pretty bad.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@BmoreClutch said...

No warnings issued before the game

even if there was, it does not require an ejection if its just a breaking ball that gets away, which this was.

• murphstahoe

Good boys Indians. Even the right Indians.

• KindGuy

Encarnacion strikes out.

And water is wet.

• murphstahoe

The ESPN gamecast app really blows

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@elementasrat said...

Encarnacion strikes out.

And water is wet.

glad i bailed on him last second. just going to ignore his past results until he shows something this year.

Could just be over the hill at this point

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).