8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 176 ) at Chi Cubs ( -192 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 159 ) at Houston ( -173 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -102 ) at Minnesota ( -106 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 136 ) at Kansas City ( -147 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 139 ) at St. Louis ( -151 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 115 ) at Seattle ( -124 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 145 ) at LA Dodgers ( -157 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -119 ) at San Diego ( 110 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• firepimp

Rays relievers fucking this up for snell. Miami has bases loaded no outs. Realmuto up to bat

• firepimp

Realmuto gets a single 2 runs in. Rays caught Suzuki headed to third on pure luck. 1 out now, and this 6th inning rays reliever blows and all the big bats coming now

• thewhitedynamite

It’s uncanny how completely wrong the RotoGrinders experts were on the pitching slate tonight. It’s like they were on all the wrong pitchers.

• firepimp

Lmao Rays implosion starting now. Here comes all the chalky Miami points

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@firepimp said...

Lmao Rays implosion starting now. Here comes all the chalky Miami points

who on miami was chalky?

• firemedicpat

@thewhitedynamite said...

It’s uncanny how completely wrong the RotoGrinders experts were on the pitching slate tonight. It’s like they were on all the wrong pitchers.

They aren’t even close on pitchers. No joke. like REALLY bad. Especially Carty.

• firepimp

@walkoff9 said...

who on miami was chalky?

Realmuto and Stanton, trying to find the other marlins guys. But as the score keeps going up for them I’m having to search and search.

• Dirt_Lavert

I feel bad if anyone started Gausman (for whatever reason). I’m a die hard sox fan but he got junked for one mispitch. I am 100% on the no intent boat. Guy has been bad enough all year. He’s looking to take the loss tonight too. Brutal for that guy.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

degrom would have more points as a hitter today………..

• bigsmoot2

Not sure why I went from Morton to arrieta on the express slate, must be my Cubs homerism. Sigh, that will most likely cost me money.

• firemedicpat

@walkoff9 said...

degrom would have more points as a hitter today………..

Luckily all the “studs” were BAD. Hitters are where the money is at. Padres gonna win someone so much money.

• Dirt_Lavert

Thoughts on the late slate anybody?

I have a few lus with Smardzija and Iwakuma and a few Smard and Urias. The Urias 90 pitch limit has me second guessing him. Lot’s of Padres Rockies Mariners hitters.

• bigsmoot2

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Thoughts on the late slate anybody?

I have a few lus with Smardzija and Iwakuma and a few Smard and Urias. The Urias 90 pitch limit has me second guessing him. Lot’s of Padres Rockies Mariners hitters.

I’m rolling senzetela, fwiw.

• Dirt_Lavert

@bigsmoot2 said...

I’m rolling senzetela, fwiw.

Word. RG likes Urias then Senzetela. I figure them and Smardzija have the highest ownership so I might try some contrarian stacks against them. Maybe go Weaver in one as shaky as that sounds lol

• TheRyanFlaherty

FU DeGrom…Can’t believe I have more points from Rivera than him…

• firemedicpat

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

FU DeGrom…Can’t believe I have more points from Rivera than him…

Definitely a slate that the pros take down with 150 LUs and a pitcher like Conley stacked with Marlins and Braves. Shit.

• MrPerfekt7

Glad I took the advice and switched off the Mets pitcher. Just kept him in 1/3 LUs 😒

• firemedicpat

• SweeneyPhoto

They’ve been wrong more than they’ve been right lately.

• rogersark

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Word. RG likes Urias then Senzetela. I figure them and Smardzija have the highest ownership so I might try some contrarian stacks against them. Maybe go Weaver in one as shaky as that sounds lol

Weaver. The way pitching is tonight you may just take a GPP down with him.

• SweeneyPhoto

Meanwhile Nate Karns is at 26.5 DK points and rolling.

• Dirt_Lavert

Mookie hurt. Mega fuarkkk

EDIT: Nope he’s good false alarm listening on the radio lol

• Gheag2014

When you go tendies over judge :( still a good night love seeing correas bat heat up

• Gheag2014

@SweeneyPhoto said...

They’ve been wrong more than they’ve been right lately.

Assani Is right next to me a with Morton/pomeranz line that ain’t bad

• murphstahoe

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).