8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 176 ) at Chi Cubs ( -192 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 159 ) at Houston ( -173 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -102 ) at Minnesota ( -106 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 136 ) at Kansas City ( -147 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 139 ) at St. Louis ( -151 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 115 ) at Seattle ( -124 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 145 ) at LA Dodgers ( -157 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -119 ) at San Diego ( 110 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• murphstahoe

@bigsmoot2 said...

Not sure why I went from Morton to arrieta on the express slate, must be my Cubs homerism. Sigh, that will most likely cost me money.

Good news, in line for the win, bad news, they pulled him

• murphstahoe

Thankfully I took my own advice and didn’t back off the astros stack. Not the top stack of the night but not bad, Correa and McCann dongs. Altuve not contributing though :(

• Dirt_Lavert

Everybody needs to play Judge until further notice and he’s 5k on DK lol

• murphstahoe

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Everybody needs to play Judge until further notice and he’s 5k on DK lol

The Yanks are going to be massive chalk for a while, I tried to find the regression and it wasn’t today.

• Dirt_Lavert

Why did I even think about putting Weaver in a few late lus :/ could’ve saved myself the trouble lol

• Dirt_Lavert

Cano dong! Let’s gooo

• SweeneyPhoto

Did anyone watch the Mets/Braves tonight?

I’m wondering what was up with DeGrom’s walks, was he getting squeezed or was he just off?

• Dirt_Lavert

Desmond dong. And my night slate is over. Fuckkk

• walkoff9

robby cano doncha know!

• murphstahoe

I really hate the gamecast app. OK, ball in play, here it goes, either a homer or a fly out. GAMECAST WILL RESUME IN 30 SECONDS, HERE LOOK AT SOME SHIT FROM HOME DEPOT

• Dirt_Lavert

I played 10 lus and nine have Cruz but no Desmond at the same price. I’m already mega screwed already lol. Damn night slates. At least there are 3 games and not too. Won’t have hundreds of duplicates!

• bigsmoot2

When am I gonna learn to not pick on Santiago and not stack A’s, I would be putting up a nice express score if they weren’t sucking.

• walkoff9

16 runs and 0 hr’s for the mets

wow

• Dirt_Lavert

@walkoff9 said...

16 runs and 0 hr’s for the mets

wow

Just noticed that actually, reminds me of the Twins when they score a shitload of runs lol.

• txdave41

Tried another shot at H2H and of course, the fucking opponent plays Correa and RealMuto. And Reddick burns me again. My bad luck is just amazing at this.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Really wish DeGrom didn’t bomb…I guess at least he gets the win, at least for tonight I wish that it was weighted like it used to be on FD, because all my teams are hanging just outside the cash lines…

• Gheag2014

@txdave41 said...

Tried another shot at H2H and of course, the fucking opponent plays Correa and RealMuto. And Reddick burns me again. My bad luck is just amazing at this.

Correa was pretty chalky an his bats been hot lately

• Enlightenmint

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #32

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

@txdave41 said...

you can focus on luck or you can focus on getting better

• Lathum

I love being in the money but hate it when I have no late hammer.

If the A’s did anything at all I would be in a phenomenal spot.

• Dirt_Lavert

Hunter Pence why you suckk brahhh

• Dirt_Lavert

@Lathum said...

I love being in the money but hate it when I have no late hammer.

If the A’s did anything at all I would be in a phenomenal spot.

I’m looking at the highest $ contests and they is lots of A’s stacks. Kinda surprised me, I guess the sharps assumed Santana was worse?

• Lathum

How is that only a single for Cruz?

• Dirt_Lavert

I started with two Iwakuma/Smadzija lus on the late slate, should’ve just made 8 more. Damn..

• Dirt_Lavert

Senzatela better at the plate than on the mound guy is 2-2 lol

• Dirt_Lavert

If I had Desmond over Cruz at the same prize in one I’d be top 3 in this QA. Fuckkk.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.