3:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 139 ) at Colorado ( -151 ) —- T: 12
    7:05 PM EST : Boston ( -156 ) at NY Yankees ( 143 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -112 ) at Pittsburgh ( 104 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 120 ) at Tampa Bay ( -130 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 130 ) at Texas ( -141 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -175 ) at Chi Sox ( 161 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 229 ) at LA Dodgers ( -252 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -103 ) at Seattle ( -105 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• feezyg

gimme those percentages!
    Alacantra and
    Arenado the highest owned I presume?

• feezyg

Ok I went with
    Belt
    Panda
    Grandy
    Alacantra
    Arenado
    Ozuna
    Hoskins
    FD early

• feezyg

Alacantra 50 pct
    The others all around 20%
    I’ll take it on a 3 game slate..

• yisman

Ozuna homers

not a good start for me

Now Wieters as well, who I subbed out for Knapp last minute

Danley not giving Eickhoff any calls

• EricQ23

I always forget about Wieters

• peetabutter

bruh i had wieters and went ahead and upgraded him to kelly smh

• milizt

Kolten Wong leading off on road in high O/U with splits bump is going as well as should be expected.

• monarch

Turns out that none of these SP were necessary although most have been fine

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Turns out that none of these SP were necessary although most have been fine

Had I known that Philadelphia had a reliever on their roster named J.D. Hammer, I would have gone all-in on principal. Too bad; he woulda been a great play today!

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

Had I known that Philadelphia had a reliever on their roster named J.D. Hammer, I would have gone all-in on principal. Too bad; he woulda been a great play today!

I was going to go Hammer but I think he threw 29 pitches yesterday so I went Gant who has a solid 3.65 DK points so far…lol.

• MrPerfekt7

My Gawd Miami and St Louis relievers are trash

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I was going to go Hammer but I think he threw 29 pitches yesterday so I went Gant who has a solid 3.65 DK points so far…lol.

you’re safe; Gant with the Quality Inning preserved lol

• jayzee666

Well, the REAPER let me be in the money for a few hours at least!
    He has shut down the AZ bats I selected, pretty impressive. I probably should have played a few Col bats to keep them quiet too!

• yisman

Yankees game postponed.

Lot of rain in NY, like every practically every other day this season.

• frugal

@yisman said...

Yankees game postponed.

Lot of rain in NY, like every practically every other day this season.

IIRC, it was DC last season.

• cjs5555

hmm, maybe i should have played early slate. was building off of beede/hudson, dahl and other coors bats plus had wieters in. but had meetings and tough schedule so i didn’t. oh well.

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

IIRC, it was DC last season.

Yeah, except they liked to play “guess what we’re going to do with the game?”, which was always exciting.

• samuri8

Is KC viable as a secondary stack tonight?

• cjs5555

@samuri8 said...

Is KC viable as a secondary stack tonight?

i think anything is viable tonight. like Ryu? well NYM has blown up kershaw and buehler the past 2 nights and have great team stats vs. LHPs. Minor? KC has good BvP, great hitters park…. Morton? MIN killing it. Carrasco? Dude keeps blowing up…

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@cjs5555 said...

i think anything is viable tonight. like Ryu? well NYM has blown up kershaw and buehler the past 2 nights and have great team stats vs. LHPs. Minor? KC has good BvP, great hitters park…. Morton? MIN killing it. Carrasco? Dude keeps blowing up…

Yeah.. I have no idea where to go yet on pitcher, Carrasco seems “safe?” lol have Morton currently as I think the Mets will get to Ryu a bit and make it so he isn’t worth the price tag.. but man does he have good home numbers!

Edit: this is DK

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tratow said...

Yeah.. I have no idea where to go yet on pitcher, Carrasco seems “safe?” lol have Morton currently as I think the Mets will get to Ryu a bit and make it so he isn’t worth the price tag.. but man does he have good home numbers!

Edit: this is DK

Yeah, pitcher is kind of tough. I’m in love with all the chalk offenses tonight. Counting on Pena and Perez to be low owned and be my “X-Factor” for the night that separates my builds from others.

• cjs5555

@tratow said...

I guess Ryu and Carrasco are my favorite pitchers tonight. Ryu has reverse splits career numbers, actually Ks more RHBs and LAD stadium is still a pitcher’s park I believe. NYM will probably be rolling out 8 or 9 RHBs. Carrasco has dominated CWS and is coming off two straight poor outings so hopefully he’ll be focused. Plus weather isn’t as dangerous for HRs as normal in that stadium; even if he gives up some hits and a few runs the Ks should be there.

I don’t know what to do with Minor….KC has been wretched vs. LHPs this year but their bats match up well vs. Minor and that ballpark too. Morton should look good on paper as MIN is LHB heavy and his change negates that. But hard to put any pitcher in vs. that lineup, especially at $10k.

Others… – Martin Perez looks interesting vs. TB team that is below avg vs. LHPs and Ks over 30%. Kikuchi solid at home but look at him vs. OAK the 2nd and 3rd times he faced them; now he sees LAA for 2nd time after giving up 4ER in first outing. Musgrove….for $6k he has some upside, so why not at this point. Banuelos….ultimate contrarian move bc he has been terrible in 2 prior outings vs. CLE but he’s cheap and CLE bats stink vs. LHPs. I’m not likely to be using him though.

• cjs5555

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, pitcher is kind of tough. I’m in love with all the chalk offenses tonight. Counting on Pena and Perez to be low owned and be my “X-Factor” for the night that separates my builds from others.

I don’t want anything to do with Pena vs. 7 LHBs in SEA lineup. I think your wish of low ownership will be granted.

Perez has been shockingly chalky this year, but maybe not as much now that his price tag is up. I still wouldn’t be surprised to see 20%+ ownership on DK, perhaps higher than Ryu.

• cjs5555

could have used that last night, Desmond.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I’m making 30 line ups on DK. Literally just keep highlighting PIT/CLE/TEX/LAD and mix and match over and over and over. Then using all of Ryu, Minor, Carrasco, Perez, Pena, and Musgrove.

Can’t find interest in anything else. I suppose I should do a couple Brewers stacks. Really, really should probably have a couple M’s hedge stacks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).