2:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 121 ) at Minnesota ( -131 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:20 PM EST :Cincinnati ( 103 ) at Chi Cubs ( -111 ) — T:
    4:07 PM EST : LA Angels ( 146 ) at Oakland ( -159 ) — T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 161 ) at LA Dodgers ( -177 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : St Louis ( -111 ) at Arizona ( 101 ) — T: 10
    4:10 PM EST : Texas ( 142 ) at Seattle ( -154 ) — T: 8
    4:40 PM EST : Toronto ( -128 ) at Cleveland ( 118 ) — T: 8.5
    7:08 PM EST : Atlanta ( 110 ) at NY Mets ( -120 ) —- T: 6

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Fontaine

Lots of PPD risk in places. In high ownership spots.

• ifthethunder

@Fontaine said...

Lots of PPD risk in places. In high ownership spots.

Yep. I want to play Max Scherzer as usual, but Roth is scaring me.
    ~

• JIB7

@ifthethunder said...

Yep. I want to play Max Scherzer as usual, but Roth is scaring me.
    ~

I see zero rain in the forecast in WAS.

• ifthethunder

@JIB7 said...

I see zero rain in the forecast in WAS.

Saw he updated. Still says a chance of a delay, but Max is going in 1 of 3.
    ~

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

Saw he updated. Still says a chance of a delay, but Max is going in 1 of 3.
    ~

Max in 6/6 Giolito in 5/6 and Woodruff in 1

Had some ERod as the bottom of the Marlins order is AA but the delay got me off

Blue Jays, Royals, Yankees, Red, Rockies bats mainly

• biga0787

I guess since I have sucked anyway. I’ll just take a big chance on skubal. At least if he gets killed I will have seen it coming

• zovyn

@biga0787 said...

I guess since I have sucked anyway. I’ll just take a big chance on skubal. At least if he gets killed I will have seen it coming

As a local Tigers fan who stacked Yankees today, I say…

• jayzee666

@biga0787 said...

Damn! I was feeling guilty of cursing aces for the past few weeks so skipped Scherzer and put Skubal in one and a SD.
    Worst case scenario, Skubal gets rocked (no different from the aces I have picked) and I get some HRs from bats to even things out. Now Skubal has the double whammy! I feel for his safety!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I get it that TOR-CLE is a 7 innings game… so one less AB… but the Blue jays ownership being 1% average seems an excessive reaction

• biga0787

@jayzee666 said...

Damn! I was feeling guilty of cursing aces for the past few weeks so skipped Scherzer and put Skubal in one and a SD.
    Worst case scenario, Skubal gets rocked (no different from the aces I have picked) and I get some HRs from bats to even things out. Now Skubal has the double whammy! I feel for his safety!

Yikes he is in Troubleee

• biga0787

Don’t worry yankees stacks. They like to give me hope before they let me down

• TheRyanFlaherty

As a Red Sox fan the Yankees can only cause pain…even when I bet on them and want them to play well, they kick me in the balls.

I’m sure it’s hyperbole, but honest to God it feels like every single time I’ve bet them, they are a pile of turds. It’s legit a joke in my house at this point…couple hours ago said, “have a bunch on the Yankees…what can go wrong?” At this point guess it’s my fault for trusting them ever. Oh well…

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

I keep forgetting that this is 2021 and that the Yankees can’t hit. Also the White Sox can hit, just not in chalky spots. I need to remember that too.

• biga0787

Well if my white Sox stack could not suck, winker and castellanos, and altuve and Bregman could not suck it would be awesome!!

• biga0787

Or everyone could suck and I could still not cash. That’s a lot more likely

• ifthethunder

@biga0787 said...

Don’t worry yankees stacks. They like to give me hope before they let me down

I played the damn Yankees yesterday and learned my lesson.

CPT Tarik Skubal in showdown and just one NYY batter. Also have Willi Castro in classic. (Sadly, did not play Willi in my s.d., nor Skubal in my classics. But at least I’m ahead of where I ended up yesterday.)
    ~

• Southie777

Better late than never, White Sox! Maybe this will be a positive day, after all!

• biga0787

Nah.. instead the power hitters all choke instead. It’s the same crap everyday

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Cashed 4 of 6 in the slap hitter…. higher is 11th with Naquin as a 1-off… and the red stack about 20 places behind…. nothing in the last frames or could have been an excellent day

Bleh… Mahle was more popular than I thought popular enough to knock me down 9 spots and my winnings down $100

• RatedDAL

Occasional poster, frequent visitor of these forums and I just won the Monster on Fanduel.

Been grinding yeeears to take this thing down. Keep grinding people, your time can come.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@RatedDAL said...

Occasional poster, frequent visitor of these forums and I just won the Monster on Fanduel.

Been grinding yeeears to take this thing down. Keep grinding people, your time can come.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@RatedDAL said...

Right on. That’s awesome.

Congrats!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).