7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 118 ) at Miami ( -128 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -128 ) at Atlanta ( 118 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 188 ) at Chi Cubs ( -205 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -146 ) at Milwaukee ( 135 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -117 ) at Kansas City ( 108 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 168 ) at Colorado ( -183 ) —- T: 11
    10:05 PM EST : Detroit ( -104 ) at LA Angels ( -104 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -106 ) at Oakland ( -102 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• JaysFan9293

Quite the high scoring day yesterday, hopefully turn my bad run around today. I need to take advantage of the good days a little more.

• DFresh121

Arietta must play for cash on FD?…. I really like JA Happ for cash as well.
    Cole/Happ on DK for cash?.

• RollinNolan

Hosmer or Rizzo on DK for Cash?

• Lathum

Been grinding satellites for the FD 300K super rally, ended up with 76 entries. I’m not a multi entry guy and feel I may have gone a bit too far, going to take a lot of effort to get these lineups in.

• paulmsr

nice haul of entries, i wound up with 5 but just started trying thursday and didnt go too crazy

• mabrla

@Lathum said...

Been grinding satellites for the FD 300K super rally, ended up with 76 entries. I’m not a multi entry guy and feel I may have gone a bit too far, going to take a lot of effort to get these lineups in.

Hahaha nice. I’m just running a train.

• TheRealJosh5

@Lathum said...

With that many entries I would build up about 20ish Line up’s, and double each up so you have 2 entries for each lu.. and Good luck man.

• TheRealJosh5

@DFresh121 said...

Arietta must play for cash on FD?…. I really like JA Happ for cash as well.
    Cole/Happ on DK for cash?.

I wouldn’t unless news breaks the coors game is PPD by lock. Cash lines are higher then normal on Coors days. Matz would be fine

• GTRandy27

@Lathum said...

Good luck man

• yanksfan1

How bad is the weather concern at Coors?

• Markley

@yanksfan1 said...

Link

Qu

there could be a tornado warning and i’m stacking the rockies today

• renegade68

The Reds are running a napalm tire fire out to the mound today, backed by his equally gas can carrying bullpen. If that game goes off, the Rox may score 10 by the 4th. Wish I were in Vegas, I’d just put a ton of cash on the over.

If that game gets canx though – I like the Cards and Tigers stacks. If Harper is out – Nola is worth the price.

• bigticket

Alex Presley min priced 2k on DK could open up the door for some expensive Rockies bats.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@renegade68 said...

The Reds are running a napalm tire fire out to the mound today, backed by his equally gas can carrying bullpen. If that game goes off, the Rox may score 10 by the 4th. Wish I were in Vegas, I’d just put a ton of cash on the over.

If that game gets canx though – I like the Cards and Tigers stacks. If Harper is out – Nola is worth the price.

just remember nothing is a given in DFS

• strassnerte

Back and forth between McCullers and Iwakuma on the early slate for DK. Seems like every time I roster a Mariners pitcher they are horrible, but I don’t like rostering a pitcher in Arizona.

• RollinNolan

• renegade68

@Rollin_Nolan said...

J.D. Martinez or Kole Calhoun on DK for cash?

I’d take Martinez.

• dragon1952

@JaysFan9293 said...

Quite the high scoring day yesterday, hopefully turn my bad run around today. I need to take advantage of the good days a little more.

Yeah, I had my best score ever with a 160 on DK early slate and that was with getting stuck with Pisciotty :^ /

• RollinNolan

• GTRandy27

@Rollin_Nolan said...

Russell Martin or Carlos Gomez on DK for GPP?

Gomez just because he’s up against a Lefty in Zona and should be fresh

• RollinNolan

@GTRandy27 said...

Thanks appreciate it was really stuck on this one.

• COLLECTORTHIS

@renegade68 said...

Ummm….. There are online sports books.

• nosideFX

How do most people who play all day slates handle premium hitting games like coors with weather issues so early out, or great pitchers like Arrieta with weather issues. Do you just play it safe and ignore the games completely and look to other options, or do you take a chance because matchups are so good in coors case or elite pitcher in Arrieta’s case? Asking primarily for cash games. Would just like to know how most grinders approach it

• xdan3220

Really hoping that the Colorado game gets PPD so many interesting options to stack if that one doesn’t get played but if it does don’t know how you could not load up on Rockies. Could have a big night putting together the right combination from the DET-LAA game, maybe a Twin or two or getting a few Mets or Cardinals in a lineup. Coors makes nights like this so much less fun

• jthayesjr

RG Overall Ranking

@GTRandy27 said...

Taking LvL or is Gomez a switch hitter?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.