7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 118 ) at Miami ( -128 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -128 ) at Atlanta ( 118 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 188 ) at Chi Cubs ( -205 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -146 ) at Milwaukee ( 135 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -117 ) at Kansas City ( 108 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 168 ) at Colorado ( -183 ) —- T: 11
    10:05 PM EST : Detroit ( -104 ) at LA Angels ( -104 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -106 ) at Oakland ( -102 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• clatrndzl

I hope so! Right or wrong, I’ll take those chances if I am the only one on him.

• jordan200580

Love some twins but lineups have been coming in late lately….come on twinkies!!!!

• kia12345678

I’m going all in on STL batters. If I dont win tonight, then I quit baseball.

• Heterodox

That is cold for baseball

• walkoff9

Come on twins release the damn lineup

• deejones49

Come on out with it Twins

• choppadown

@deejones49 said...

Come on out with it Twins

I’m in the same boat, taking some educated guesses at it.

• Daybo

Sano has to be in, I looked at logs he hasnt sat in a game this year. Its the lower priced guys people are waiting on right?

• walkoff9

@Daybo said...

Sano has to be in, I looked at logs he hasnt sat in a game this year. Its the lower priced guys people are waiting on right?

Grossman and Buxton

• renegade68

@clatrndzl said...

I hope Jon Gray brings it tonight! I’m expecting low ownership for him.

Dangerous though….especially if there is a rain delay after a couple of innings, which it looks like will happen. Then it turns into a bullpen game….and that will be ugly.

• clatrndzl

@renegade68 said...

Dangerous though….especially if there is a rain delay after a couple of innings, which it looks like will happen. Then it turns into a bullpen game….and that will be ugly.

I considered all of those things. But I have gone against my gut enough this year and regretted it. Time to listen to it and see what happens.

• serg270679

Has Fanduel guy who sets up new contest fallen asleep? No tourneys to enter in the last 15 minutes before lock? Smh…

• choppadown

@serg270679 said...

Has Fanduel guy who sets up new contest fallen asleep? No tourneys to enter in the last 15 minutes before lock? Smh…

Maybe trying to prevent overlay?

• walkoff9

Still no twins lineup

concerned a regular is out and that’s why they have not released it yet….

• clatrndzl

There is a Slugger #2 for you to enter.

• TheRyanFlaherty

What is with these teams not posting lineups by 7?
    Maybe this is selective memory, but I swear it’s happened more in the last couple weeks than all of last year. I would have considered 6:30 “late” in the past.

• Lathum

76 entries in, I am exhausted, no idea how anyone can do this every day

• mabrla

Looks like I have to gamble with Suzuki/Dozier/Nunez. Annoying to say the least.

• walkoff9

Cards ownership is insane.

• TheRyanFlaherty

So i guess I wound up gambling on the Twins and deciding to play it safe when it comes to the weather in Colorado. We’ll see how this goes….

• clatrndzl

Gray is 2.1% in the Slam.

• RollinNolan

Who do u guys like more for the late slate on DK for cash? Sano or Calhoun?

• Lathum

Betts and Pedoria in one of my lineups, woohoo

• specvspeed03

the first 3 at bats in tonights slate 3 HRs from Betts, Pedroia, and Werth. This should be fun!

• mabrla

@clatrndzl said...

I considered all of those things. But I have gone against my gut enough this year and regretted it. Time to listen to it and see what happens.

I’m with you on Gray. Ppl are afraid of a few runs. I see a floor around 30 Fanduel points with extremely high probability for the win against Moscot.

Would you take Gray against CIN in CIN (the better HR park) at 2% ownership on another slate? My answer was yes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.