7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 165 ) at NY Mets ( -180 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -141 ) at Texas ( 130 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -161 ) at Chi Sox ( 148 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 117 ) at Kansas City ( -127 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 120 ) at St. Louis ( -130 ) —- T: 8
    10:07 PM EST : Atlanta ( 115 ) at LA Angels ( -125 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 166 ) at Seattle ( -181 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Washington ( -168 ) at SF Giants ( 155 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Here we go again. Walk the first man. Pitch to Thames.

• woody126

@Bellyball said...

His Home run problem seems to be here for a while.

only 2 times last year he gave up 2 homeruns in a game, the whole season last year he gave up 15. This years hes at 10 already

• Lathum

Degrom may go 5 innings tonigh

• gravitymaze

@firepimp said...

MLB has the most information to make an educated decision between and for players. So sick and tired of hearing this whinebag excuse. Luck is in any sport of this. But baseball gives you the most options to choose from with educated decisions.

But it also leaves you choosing between 5 1st baseman who look good with the stats. And so on and so forth for every position and you need to make it all work somehow someway and have enough money and common sense to spread it all out over 3 to 6 lineups a night. Unlike NFL or NBA this actually takes some thinking and research.

Look I like MLB but its a very hard sport to play. I still don’t think anyone has ‘beat the streak” on the mlb site. They offer millions to ANYONE that can pick players that hit safely in what 56 games or so. Vegas can’t do it. Scientist can’t do it. I’ts just a very unpredictable sport to play.

• mabrla

@Yacht67 said...

If Degrom’s ERs matches his Ks. Than yes he was a waste of money.

All depends if he allows another run. If he loses the quality start or is over 90 pitches in the 5th that’s when you accept defeat.

If you have him on DK shut it down your nights over with the WHIP there.

• Yacht67

Trumbo time

• choppadown

Whats the DeGrom ownership in the big FD tournaments? I went with Tanaka and Scherzer

• txdave41

10 man league game and 30% of the competition just somehow knew Thames against Degrom was the play. I don’t get it.

• Yacht67

@mabrla said...

All depends if he allows another run. If he loses the quality start or is over 90 pitches in the 5th that’s when you accept defeat.

Max is no lock tonight either.

All in on Degrom. so hope max doesn’t pay off his tag.

• Bellyball

Degrom getting ready to throw pitch number 50 through 1.2

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Another walk.

• mabrla

Everyone going to 3-2 with deGrom not good.

Almost hoping he gives up another bomb here so I can do something else lol.

• choppadown

Ooo Thames walk.

• tmarohl

Degrom at 51 pitches and not even out of the second.

• depalma13

Sucks when the night is over before 8pm

• roach62

not to mention its about to take DeGrom about 60 pitches just to get through 2 innings…hes looking at MAYBE 5 innings at most…plus all the hits/walks ER…

1DK through 2..with MAYBE 3 more innings is not good…sorry to the 40-50% who were in on him..blame it all on Siege and his hard headedness lol

• mabrla

Let’s see if he can locate his pitches moving forward.

• hcassidy

@walkoff9 said...

jesus stop walking fricking sogard

Sogard= must play and for some reason the Brewers sprinkle him in. Dude is magic.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

I knew degrom was done after 1 batter.

9 pitch walk to a garbage leadoff hitter….felt sick immediately when i saw that.

• KindGuy

Lol the umpire gifted DeGrom a strikeout.

Bailed his ass out smh.

• Bellyball

He did strike out the side but damn he looks bad tonight.

• bigsmoot2

Anyone else trying c mart tonight on FD?

• tmarohl

Memory bank for next time deGrom pitches against the Brewers, Broxton has homered off him the last two games.

• mabrla

This is what I deserve to thinking I was sneaky with deGrom and he’s still 30%+.

Legit thought we would see 60% Max tonight and 15-20% deGrom.

• mabrla

@walkoff9 said...

I knew degrom was done after 1 batter.

9 pitch walk to a garbage leadoff hitter….felt sick immediately when i saw that.

The only thing worse than that is a lead off double. It’s the pitcher kiss of death.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).