7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 165 ) at NY Mets ( -180 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -141 ) at Texas ( 130 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -161 ) at Chi Sox ( 148 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 117 ) at Kansas City ( -127 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 120 ) at St. Louis ( -130 ) —- T: 8
    10:07 PM EST : Atlanta ( 115 ) at LA Angels ( -125 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 166 ) at Seattle ( -181 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Washington ( -168 ) at SF Giants ( 155 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• murphstahoe

@jaf373 said...

Never thought I’d see the day where 168.90 on DK wasn’t enough to cash. That’s a top 2% score on plenty of slates.

The contest I am winning – 232 is not in the money

• CSMWSU17

“Pirates shortstop Jordy Mercer is the first Pirates player with a two-out, game-tying extra-inning home run since Aramis Ramírez in the bottom of the 11th inning against the Brewers on June 26, 2001. The Pirates won that game in the 12th on a single by Rob Mackowiak.”

• Trevorm09

Dang I was loving Yankees stack but now Didi and GOAT Sanchez are out and now I’m thinking KC stack :X

• goblue84

Going to the White Sox-Red Sox game tonight; will be wearing my Frank Thomas ’83 throwback playing a Red Sox stack lol.

• CSMWSU17

Got 40 tourney lineups for tonight but was relying on the payout from the early games for 50/50’s. I’m not a fan of playing tourney only but don’t want to cancel my entries either. Get this Pirates game going!

• biardo6

I’m getting pretty irritated over this dbacks game. My score of 202.7 may not cash in 50/50 games… All 23 of them.

• CSMWSU17

@biardo6 said...

I’m getting pretty irritated over this dbacks game. My score of 202.7 may not cash in 50/50 games… All 23 of them.

Dang that sucks. You on FD? I have a cash lineup at 194 on DK and I’m well above the cash line

• biardo6

i would love it if this dbacks game gets called! lol

• biardo6

@CSMWSU17 said...

Dang that sucks. You on FD? I have a cash lineup at 194 on DK and I’m well above the cash line

Yep. i have Lamb, who is up when they resume, but I have 202.7 points, and i am hanging on for dear life. i played Ozuna, Springer, Correa, Lamb and Paulino… Still may get the hose… lol

• biardo6

I’m going all in on Clevinger tonight. It sounds crazy, but you will thank me later.

• Ndepompei

Dumb question but if Dbacks game doesn’t resume today do scores all stay where they are now?

• CSMWSU17

I have Lamb too in my tournaments. Lets hope he goes yard to make up for Marwin’s blast at that position

• CSMWSU17

@Ndepompei said...

Dumb question but if Dbacks game doesn’t resume today do scores all stay where they are now?

Yes

• ezreads

edit: there is an indians game, its early slate LOL, im dumb af lmao

• CSMWSU17

All lineups would be graded with your current total. They won’t take away the stats for the game, and they won’t add on stats if it’s resumed another day

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@biardo6 said...

I’m going all in on Clevinger tonight. It sounds crazy, but you will thank me later.

That you’re going all in on Clevinger?

• Yacht67

Alex avila or crush?

• FoothillsFlash

It’s starting to feel like we are due for a no-hitter.

• CSMWSU17

Weather has me a little worried at Citi field. Would hate to go big on DeGrom and only get 5 innings out of him. Think I’m going for it and hoping they get atleast 7 in before the rain comes

• mrdaman

Does Manny Machado come alive tonight?

• murphstahoe

Think I gotta go with Max no matter what. He’s good for 3x against most of my cap space.

• Yacht67

@mrdaman said...

Does Manny Machado come alive tonight?

I hope so. But I’m not pulling the trigger.

• WildFireXXI

Did this idiot just pull arrieta against the Padres after only 84 pitches wtfwtfwtf

• tracermat

any idea on a restart on the DBacks/Pirates game?

• biardo6

@Epignosis said...

That you’re going all in on Clevinger?

Lol…well played. You will thank me if you do the same.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.