7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -163 ) at NY Mets ( 150 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 143 ) at St. Louis ( -155 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Washington ( 110 ) at Atlanta ( -119 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 145 ) at LA Dodgers ( -157 ) —- T: 6.5
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( 180 ) at Houston ( -196 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -125 ) at Minnesota ( 115 ) —- T: 9
    9:10 PM EST : Miami ( 126 ) at San Diego ( -137 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 140 ) at Seattle ( -152 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hcassidy

Who got hurt? Kozma or Heaney? All I see is injury delay.

• jayzee666

@hcassidy said...

Believe he had one fantastic outing against the Astros, every other start he got hit around pretty good.

Had to Edit was wrong team initially. He went 8 innings 1 earned run on 4 hits and struck out 10

I was going off of Heaney’s 1.39 ERA over the last 32 innings (1 of those games in COL) vs. Carpenter’s 8 ERA. That is irrelevant when I play though!!

• Jonas137

@hcassidy said...

Who got hurt? Kozma or Heaney? All I see is injury delay.

Umpire, foul ball

• biga0787

Heabey working his way back to zero points!!

• Beckhams3Fingers

@biga0787 said...

Heabey working his way back to zero points!!

• fanturds

I’m playing Yanks no fear.

I think the flash flood is more because the potential exists for someone to hit the jackpot of flooding…..it’s rained almost 9 inches in central md in the past 3 weeks.
    Ground wet, reservoirs and waterways full etc.

For context, that’s more than the total rain on avg in May and June combined.

NWS was looking at Northern Virginia at around 10 AM as being in the kill zone of slow moving multi inch rain event. 3 PM hasn’t changed.

the risk isn’t 0, but I definitely want to buy the risk

• hcassidy

@Jonas137 said...

Umpire, foul ball

Thanks, it doesn’t say who got hurt on my phone. Now another injury delay, Carpenter out.

• Beckhams3Fingers

So I guess it doesn’t matter that Heaney blows, LAA stack isn’t doing jack sh@# anyway. I mean in a 2 game slate how are you not at least rostering 4 angels here? You aren’t. Unless you’re playing cash like a GPP. GPP or cash, you’re rostering at least 4 angels c’mon.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Carpenter hurt huh?

• Joeyrockland1

Can I trust Quintana tonite…………who s the best on board besides Clayton……….?

• hcassidy

@Joeyrockland1 said...

Can I trust Quintana tonite…………who s the best on board besides Clayton……….?

Not touching Clayton tonight, first start in a month off an injury and 12K + is too much to spend.

• 7klub06

So Yarborough is the Ray pitcher to go with for today?

• GaryScott59

I play every day with few exceptions but for some reason the pitchers and batters on the night slate are not making for any lineups that make sense to me. I play the $2 wins $20 multiplier games mostly and will sit this one out. Best of luck to the rest of you!

• Beckhams3Fingers

@GaryScott59 said...

I play every day with few exceptions but for some reason the pitchers and batters on the night slate are not making for any lineups that make sense to me. I play the $2 wins $20 multiplier games mostly and will sit this one out. Best of luck to the rest of you!

Peace out homey! I can respect that kind of discipline. Myself, I’m unable to sit out any slate, especially when the early slate has me tilted. I’ll be rage entering a lot of different contests I shouldn’t be. Should be a fun evening.

• walkoff9

Is there any reason people are higher on Stanton than judge other than price?

Stanton has been mediocre all year and almost all his damage has come vs leftys.

• Olhausen

@hcassidy said...

Not touching Clayton tonight, first start in a month off an injury and 12K + is too much to spend.

Not to mention he hasn’t been near his normal self anyways this season. Also he’s been getting hit hard by lefties this season for some reason.

• panters

Projected pitch count for Kershaw tonight…20 pitches.

• biga0787

wouldn’t see why either Stanton just isn’t a guy I play really anymore except against bad lefties

• hcassidy

@Olhausen said...

Not to mention he hasn’t been near his normal self anyways this season. Also he’s been getting hit hard by lefties this season for some reason.

Was going to mention that but, people will look at his 2.86 era and flock. Hope he is chalk as chalk is and gets nashed in first 2 innings.

• biga0787

im fading yankee game as of now. heavy rain right around gametime. 85% chance of havy rain within an hour. 45% at gametime. do we really think it plays?

• hcassidy

Goodness, I am way kicking myself right now! Lineup today originally had Tigers wrap stack of 8,9,1,2 Had Briceno, and was leaving way too much money on the table, so upgraded from Reyes to Trout and Briceno to McCann the lefty smasher that failed miserably today! Stuck to what I had I be Top 5 and pushing for take downs. My pitchers as stated before are Mengden and Yarbrough and had 1 offs of Cron and Khris Davis. My original Angels were Briceno, Kinsler and Simmons.

• 7klub06

Lance and Beiber type of day?

• BIGPATE

Yarbrough is Smashing

• BIGPATE

9 K’s and still pitching in the 8th. Glad I played him.

• EricQ23

anyone going with Chen tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.