2:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 122 ) at Kansas City ( -132 ) —- T: 7.5
    2:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 190 ) at Chi Cubs ( -207 ) —- T: —
    3:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 101 ) at San Diego ( -109 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 119 ) at Boston ( -129 ) —- T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 116 ) at Tampa Bay ( -126 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 132 ) at St. Louis ( -143 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:35 PM EST : NY Mets ( 105 ) at Atlanta ( -114 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 115 ) at Seattle ( -125 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dangerb407

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Bvp strikes again. Should’ve stacked the brewers. That weather had me looking other ways though.

I should’ve played Bruce over davis. Not sure what’s wrong with davis but guy just hasn’t been good. That was a terrible call. Id be salvaged with smith over trumbo too. Gotta hope Mirada and the mariners stack really comes thru now.

why Bruce? I haven’t looked at BVP but Bruce generally not good against lefties

• murphstahoe

@firemedicpat said...

Yeah, it just has to be short.

I prefer “PPD

• acdawg712

glad i switched out realmuto for molina. results aside, it would be a terrible play with andriese as one of my pitchers lol.

• firemedicpat

Wow Chase done, Straley done, Wainwrights looks done. So far it’s Andriese or no $$$.

• QSchoolDropOut

I am never playing Wainwright again>>>He sucks donkey balls.

• firemedicpat

@murphstahoe said...

Link

Q

Light rains after 10. Should play after 40 minutes or so.

• Dirt_Lavert

@firemedicpat said...

Without Trout in… Miranda should be serviceable. Brewers are always the play. Just like the Yankees.

Offensive numbers definitely point to the brewers. They’ve been a bit cold and wainWOAT was chalk so I wish I thought more about it I guess. Just made 2 quick lus, glad I kept andriese in one with miranda. Just wish davis was having a better game. If caleb Joseph somehow dongs at 7% I could be looking solid. And or a machado double dong.

• Yacht67

Need a Derek Norris HOMER

• Dirt_Lavert

@dangerb407 said...

why Bruce? I haven’t looked at BVP but Bruce generally not good against lefties

Bruce always has dong potential and the braves bullpen is garbage from what I’ve seen. Garcia not guna throw the whole game too.

• firemedicpat

@Yacht67 said...

Need a Derek Norris HOMER

How about a single?

• SweeneyPhoto

Just checked radar for ATL, it’s not looking good, at least another hour before they can pull tarp.

What happens if the game CXL’s? Do we keep points?

• Yacht67

at 628 in the squeeze. I could use some bombs.

• Dirt_Lavert

Caleb Joseph single, I’ll take it lol

• Yacht67

@firemedicpat said...

How about a single?

Not good enough. Riding 100% norris on FD and DK

• firemedicpat

@SweeneyPhoto said...

Just checked radar for ATL, it’s not looking good, at least another hour before they can pull tarp.

What happens if the game CXL’s? Do we keep points?

Nope.

• firemedicpat

@Yacht67 said...

Not good enough. Riding 100% norris on FD and DK

Same with me and Bandy..and he has 0. WHOOPS.

• firemedicpat

Oh wow. Andriese still in.. over 100 pitches and in the 7th. NICE.

• firemedicpat

@firemedicpat said...

Oh wow. Andriese still in.. over 100 pitches and in the 7th. NICE.

8th K.

• bigsmoot2

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Caleb Joseph single, I’ll take it lol

Me too, andriese still rolling with another k.

• SweeneyPhoto

Smith with another hit, now 4/4

• firemedicpat

@bigsmoot2 said...

Me too, andriese still rolling with another k.

Need that Bandy Slam please.

• chronoxiong

Eff you Seth Smith! Every time I played you this season, you don’t do shit for me! The whole Orioles team has trolled me this season! I fade them tonight, they go off! What the hell!!!!!!

• Dirt_Lavert

Seth Smith was batting .095 on the road this year. WTF. Jones .262 and he is first in average with RISP. FFS. You think you make the right choice and just nope, gfys.

Jones dp now. With 2 guys on and everyone else in the stack coming up or on. Brutal.

• Dirt_Lavert

@chronoxiong said...

Eff you Seth Smith! Every time I played you this season, you don’t do shit for me! The whole Orioles team has trolled me this season! I fade them tonight, they go off! What the hell!!!!!!

Kendrick isn’t major league ready. I stacked them and thought they’d be somewhat overlooked but not on the short slate and lots of attention on the teams.

• Yacht67

Big O’s fan here. Shout out to wilson for keeping the sox in check!!! Joey rickard and Seth are two guys that might be ph for btw.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).