7:07 PM EST : Texas ( 153 ) at Toronto ( -166 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -100 ) at Cincinnati ( -108 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 129 ) at Miami ( -140 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Washington ( 136 ) at Chi Cubs ( -148 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -104 ) at Chi Sox ( -104 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 103 ) at Houston ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -181 ) at San Diego ( 166 ) —- T: 6.5
    10:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 118 ) at SF Giants ( -128 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• MikeSos760

@NextSignal said...

I mean they’re throwing at Arenado with bases loaded. Pitcher is just like “fuck all of this”.

Yeah the pitcher has just been destroyed this inning. Probably is hating life. My Rockies stack is climbing.

• NextSignal

@Yombo said...

yep a lineup 60 points out about two hours ago with degrom posey arenado reynolds gonzalez blackmon is easily in the cash, but the other 3 players were gausman altuve correa and brock holt. If I only went down 100 for story to complete the stack. It happened last night where I left one man off a 5 man stack for the astros and that one was Castro

I hear ya. Correa killed me tonight.

• cedric19

@cy1985 said...

Could also say that about Kubler in the other direction. I’d rather have the cash every night to get high bats.

Sure there are exceptions but you said more often than not. I just disagree and think if you’re going to play chalk somewhere pitching is the place to do it. Except on Degrom on a Thursday night

• MikeSos760

The guys ERA is 45 now and Bochy is just leaving him in. Rofl

11 runs in one inning. Crazy

• Yombo

they’re just gonna let this kid drown out there? he hasn’t gotten a guy out in 20 minutes oh well I have Mark Reynolds at 0.9% cause I thought Paulsen was in and had to execute a swap

• MisterMister

Sheezus Rockies stack killing it. Thanks DeBomb for leaving me pennies.

• cedric19

Viny Mazzaro’s ERA is now 54.00 for the year and 162.00 for this game

• NextSignal

I was hoping for some Rockies runs but this is getting really interesting. Just got to hope the big bats get another shot before they start getting pinched. It’s hopefully still early enough.

• feekdogg

And that all but ends my night. Someone wake me up if Matt Duffy hits 3 HRs.

• jayhedd818

Haha cash line will approach 170 on fanduel tonight, luckily with Colin rea’s win I’ll hit above that but man it was a great night to fad degrom in cash. Beat a few of the pros and some regular guys and everyone had degrom wow. Gotta play cash more often , been too much into gpp…kills your bankroll. Cash line is so high cause guys like Altuve who put up 40 are approaching 50 percent owned. Might be a great day to fade him tomorrow.

• MikeSos760

@NextSignal said...

I was hoping for some Rockies runs but this is getting really interesting. Just got to hope the big bats get another shot before they start getting pinched. It’s hopefully still early enough.

I hope so. They can’t pinch them all right. Should have taken Story over Blackmon because then i’d be truly crushing it.

• jayhedd818

@mabrla said...

E5 and Phillips performances open the door for a Degrom lineup winner. If you don’t have those three you’re not taking down a big GPP tonight.

I’d have to say you are pretty wrong on this one lol…

• cutter2225

Lol Rusin can’t get a win up 17-3

• Icarus66

Colin Rea and Colorado bats baby!

• teamcdot

Where is that one bonehead who argued with me the other night saying that the Rockies hit better at home….which really they don’t, I don’t care what the numbers say.

• NextSignal

@teamcdot said...

Where is that one bonehead who argued with me the other night saying that the Rockies hit better at home….which really they don’t, I don’t care what the numbers say.

They definitely hit better at Coors Field, everybody does.

They were bad on the road last year but things are looking a lot different so far this year. They are one of the top offenses every night. Nobody anticipated what Story is doing, and Parra, Raburn and Reynolds are all hitting well. It’s a different team basically and their lineup is stacked. LeMahieu hits the ball well and is a friggin all star 2nd baseman and he can’t even get out of the 9-hole, that should tell you something.

I don’t think I was that bonehead though. I love the Rockies, they’re the only team I actually like and follow outside of DFS. Arenado will have better stats than Harper when the year’s over and another gold glove. He’s a monster.

• teamcdot

They are fun to watch….except when they put up 17 against my team. :-/

• Olhausen

@teamcdot said...

Dude it’s one night. The Rockies historically hit better at home then on the road.

• makeitra1n

@Olhausen said...

Dude it’s one night. The Rockies historically hit better at home then on the road.

Idk…I mean with that expansive field and that atmosphere where it’s hard to breath…sounds like a tough hitting environment to me

• walleye734

Anyone know where I can find a link to the $500 Playboy Q on FanDuel?

• MisterMister

Can’t believe Bochy didn’t stick a position player in there for shiggles.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler