7:07 PM EST : Texas ( 153 ) at Toronto ( -166 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -100 ) at Cincinnati ( -108 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 129 ) at Miami ( -140 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Washington ( 136 ) at Chi Cubs ( -148 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -104 ) at Chi Sox ( -104 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 103 ) at Houston ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -181 ) at San Diego ( 166 ) —- T: 6.5
    10:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 118 ) at SF Giants ( -128 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jayhedd818

@pbnews said...

Anyone due for a rest day in the CLE/DET lineups? I’m on Fanduel, so most likely have to guess at the starters (or fade that game offensively, which doesn’t seem smart given the totals). Not worried about the lefties… just Miggy, Kinsler, J.D., etc…

Edit: (Early slate, obv)

I like Castellonos pretty big and Victor can dh and salty catch it’s American League I wouldn’t worry about them both not plaYing more surely Victor will as Tigers don’t want to lose to Indians yet again…I’m from Cleveland and know for sure even though it’s a day game should not expect too many suprises . I love Napoli vs Fulmer and think he’s going yard. Can’t go wrong with Kinsler, jd, or victor either. I’m playing the all day slate not the early screw the early 2 games…

• choppadown

@kmart35 said...

I’ve just recently started playing on FanDuel, is it just me or is it way harder to get big bats in the lineup?

It’s tough but not impossible.

I’m having problems fitting degrom and stanton in without putting a ton.

• jayhedd818

I think I’ll be the only guy with Alfredo Simon tonight ha…but Brewers especially with park shift , if he can’t put together a quality start tonight he never will. But on the plus side my batters are insane with Ozuna, Stanton, Donaldson, Jacoby etc I feel good about this lineup although I don’t about Simon oh well ill do a duplicate lineup with Colin Rea also just in case.

• kmart35

Threw $10 in a Fanduel 50/50 for early only… Jamie Garcia 87% owned lol

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@kmart35 said...

Threw $10 in a Fanduel 50/50 for early only… Jamie Garcia 87% owned lol

What did you expect with those 4 pitchers? I would think higher.

• keephustlincuz

@slpanthers24 said...

What did you expect with those 4 pitchers? I would think higher.

That Philly lineup looks awful. He could have a big game.

• Taylorcontrol90

Did a game get cancelled? Doing an early only, 2 game slate. I only have 27 innings remaining? bottom of the 1st for the Cards game.

• ms1monsays

Anyone else like Mookie more than Stanton, Harper, Folwer?

Edit: The more I look I’m torn between Mookie & Stanton

• Markley

@jayhedd818 said...

I think I’ll be the only guy with Alfredo Simon tonight ha…but Brewers especially with park shift , if he can’t put together a quality start tonight he never will. But on the plus side my batters are insane with Ozuna, Stanton, Donaldson, Jacoby etc I feel good about this lineup although I don’t about Simon oh well ill do a duplicate lineup with Colin Rea also just in case.

i think today is the start that will send simon out of mlb

• feekdogg

Albert Hammond says it never rains in Southern California, but I’m not liking the San Diego forecast for tonight.

• LegiaWwa

The bats on this slate are almost too enticing, I may have to just skip it. I feel like I need to get exposure to so many hitters/stacks, I’m just gonna end up wasting money and limiting how much I can win. That’s always dangerous.

• choppadown

Only one player (so far since DET lineup isn’t out) isn’t playing in my main early lineup. Thanks Yan Gomes for getting the day off!!!

• pbnews

@choppadown said...

Only one player (so far since DET lineup isn’t out) isn’t playing in my main early lineup. Thanks Yan Gomes for getting the day off!!!

Yep… avoided him, luckily, but unfortunately rostered Gose, thinking he’d be in there against the righty… Here’s to pinch-hit HRs!!

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

I see guys talking about all the juicy bats, but DeGrom is the only sure things at pitcher today. Also, there are some decent value bats today. Maybe not a ton of good punts. At least maybe not until lineup lock.

B Phillips is hitting clean up with a good match-up at $2,200
    Russell Martin hits lefties better and even if he does not do a whole lot he’s also at $2,200
    You could do much worse at first base than Adam Lind priced at $2,500

There’s also good players priced in the middle.
    Beltre against a lefty at $3,100
    Granderson who seems to always be under priced hitting leadoff against a below average righty in Rea at $3,200
    E.E is only 3,400
    Cozart is at 3,300 hitting lead off and provides nice power upside at SS.

• tarheelsrule44

@choppadown said...

I’m hoping Yan Gomes and Carlos Santana are highly owned. I was lucky enough to avoid both and all 6 players I have from that game are playing. Lucky me!

Edit: I’m an idiot. Carlos is playing, I just missed him.

• pbnews

Hehe, scared me for a sec… I need him to hit a HR too, to offset what Moss already did…

• crazypaul

@B_Heals152 said...

DeGrom is the only sure things at pitcher today

There are no “sure things” in baseball. Fade DeGrom and if you’re right, you win everything tonight.

• choppadown

I almost want to go with Kyle Hendricks tonight, but in the back of my head I’m cursing Joe Maddon for pulling him early last week.

• migarvin99

These Phillies suck. Worst lineup in MLB history. How can swing at the first pitch with a runner on 3rd and 1 out when you have an OPS of 437?

You have to understand you are a horrible bum who will be out of MLB next year and try to tie the game, not be a hero

• jayhedd818

@Markley said...

i think today is the start that will send simon out of mlb

I beg to differ , he has the ability just bad command lately. Brewers strike out so much and have problems with righties we will see, if it works out I’ll be one of only a handful to have him.

• jayhedd818

Garcia making it look easy my goodness , looking like a complate game shutout. Got him in 15 lineups only 3 dollar but he’s 37 percent owned even on the all day slate jeez.

• firepimp

Sneaky sneaky pick for the night Ryan Kalish , I just like his last name and want to scream it at my TV all night. He’s deff going in a lineup lmao.

• ericgeo18

@feekdogg said...

Albert Hammond says it never rains in Southern California, but I’m not liking the San Diego forecast for tonight.

Yeah, everytime I check the lineups page, the forecast for that game gets worse and worse. Can’t wait until game time to swap him out, the options are pretty poor for the late games. I wonder if people will start jumping off of DeGrom. I am thinking about it.

• bucherpsu08

@ericgeo18 said...

Yeah, everytime I check the lineups page, the forecast for that game gets worse and worse. Can’t wait until game time to swap him out, the options are pretty poor for the late games. I wonder if people will start jumping off of DeGrom. I am thinking about it.

It’s just scattered storms. I wouldn’t worry about it.

• Daybo

@crazypaul said...

There are no “sure things” in baseball. Fade DeGrom and if you’re right, you win everything tonight.

That may be so but Degrom vs padres is about as close as you could get to a sure thing, that being said his ownership is sure to be outrageously high so there is merit to fading him only if he has an average game or worse that could be a big advantage not having him. But if you fade him and he has a huge game could hurt a lot

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler