2:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 115 ) at Milwaukee ( -124 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:05 PM EST : Toronto ( 122 ) at Texas ( -132 ) —- T: 10.5
    3:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 120 ) at Colorado ( -130 ) —- T: 10
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 120 ) at NY Yankees ( -130 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Houston ( -216 ) at LA Angels ( 197 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -133 ) at San Diego ( 122 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 147 ) at Cincinnati ( -159 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( 129 ) at Chi Cubs ( -140 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• StanHalen

@captainwacky said...

Isn’t that like a rhetorical question?

I think they are on to something. With teams starting to use a bullpen opener on the mound, the Mets are going with starting the late inning defensive replacements (Lagares, Hech). This might be genius.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #57

RG Tiered Ranking

Well yeah; baseball is a gentleman’s game. If you can’t score, neither can they. Right?

• awilson45

Does Philly play today or are we thinking rain out?

• cjs5555

RG Overall Ranking

@awilson45 said...

Does Philly play today or are we thinking rain out?

i’m taking a flier on phi bats, but you never know esp since it’s a divisional game, easier to make up

• awilson45

@cjs5555 said...

i’m taking a flier on phi bats, but you never know esp since it’s a divisional game, easier to make up

I was going to use Segura following that logic, but not worth the risk. Plugging in Lindor

• yisman

Pretty curious how RG comes up with MLB projections. Seems like a monkeys on typewriters type of thing.

On today’s main slate, RG has the top projected hitter as Neil Walker at 11.12 (DK). Second best is Hoskins at 10.62.

• NYGfan1983

@awilson45 said...

I was going to use Segura following that logic, but not worth the risk. Plugging in Lindor

i hope it plays out as i own my far shares of PHI bats

• Roma315

Is the Bal/TB game gonna run?

• TheWeeIceMan

BRUUUUUCE

• jjpk

Jay Bruce in 4 of my 6 LUs. Just hit a slam at 4.26% ownership.

• mr_papageorgio

Went back and forth about 15 times between Harper and Bruce. Anybody care to guess who I played?

• damionismyname

@mr_papageorgio said...

Went back and forth about 15 times between Harper and Bruce. Anybody care to guess who I played?

lol I had Bruce and Haniger and took out Bruce to fit in Yelich and had to go down to Nimmo. Originally had Harper with Bruce but the weather scared me off him so I had to find the extra $100 to get Yelich which took me down from Bruce. smh. Hope Nimmo can at least do something at low ownership.

• sjmay111

I have Bruce in 10 of my 11 entries, have him as well as Vogelback, and then either Encarncion or Haniger

• mr_papageorgio

@damionismyname said...

lol I had Bruce and Haniger and took out Bruce to fit in Yelich and had to go down to Nimmo. Originally had Harper with Bruce but the weather scared me off him so I had to find the extra $100 to get Yelich which took me down from Bruce. smh. Hope Nimmo can at least do something at low ownership.

Sorry to tell you but I also have Nimmo so his ceiling is 4 points if he gets lucky with a HBP and a run.

• TheWeeIceMan

Well, my Haniger/Bruce LU has Davies, so excited for the pending implosion.

• jayzee666

Hey, I have Teheran in one LU and he is pitching a no hitter so far!
    I did not guess that Sea would be the stack of the day so no exposure….what a coincidence!!
    Good to see papa back. Good to have help cursing players again!

• damionismyname

@mr_papageorgio said...

Sorry to tell you but I also have Nimmo so his ceiling is 4 points if he gets lucky with a HBP and a run.

Lol, now I need Yelich and NImmo to outdo Bruce/ Haniger which was my first build with Santana but it all changed once Santana wasnt starting. smh

• Orty1370

When did they PPD Baltimore?? It must have been after lock.

• Lathum

Upped my exposure to Davies after seeing the poor excuse for a Mets lineup.

Vargas also gonna crash back to earth.

• yisman

@Orty1370 said...

When did they PPD Baltimore?? It must have been after lock.

about 1:45 PM EDT

well after lock

if they had announced it in a timely fashion, ownership would’ve been lower as the DFS sites would’ve had the PPD notices up.

• NYGfan1983

Bruce and haniger in 3 SEA stacks … still early but enjoying the ride

• NYGfan1983

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Well, my Haniger/Bruce LU has Davies, so excited for the pending implosion.

2 of mine do as well. 1 has Turnbull and Keller

• Lathum

Maybe it is just happening to my guys a lot, but it seems to me corner umps are punching guys out a lot more on check swings then past years.

• rocketman828

If Milwaukee doesn’t put some runs on the board against Cy Vargas today I’m done with MLB dfs until the NFL season starts!

• NYGfan1983

well damn no Edward FML only if voglebach does a little bit more… lol damn damn damn

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler