7:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 124 ) at Cincinnati ( -134 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 104 ) at Atlanta ( -112 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 126 ) at Chi Cubs ( -136 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 107 ) at Colorado ( -116 ) —- T: 11.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -144 ) at San Diego ( 133 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 122 ) at Oakland ( -132 ) —- T: 8
    9:07 PM EST : Houston ( -129 ) at LA Angels ( 119 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : Texas ( 103 ) at Seattle ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

Yay! I’m finally first!

I’m thinking a Coors fade could work out again. Rockies offense absolutely blows and Anderson isn’t that bad.

I might take Owings though as a one-off as he’ll probably be moved up to second in the order.

• txdave41

I’ve had it with pitching. Nothing makes sense anymore. Phil Hughes outperforms Dallas last night. I’m just going to draw a name from a hat. Seriously.

• Njsum1

@elementasrat said...

Yay! I’m finally first!

I’m thinking a Coors fade could work out again. Rockies offense absolutely blows and Anderson isn’t that bad.

I might take Owings though as a one-off as he’ll probably be moved up to second in the order.

A Coors fade didn’t really work out yesterday. If you went 1 through 3 dbacks you had yourself a pretty nice night if your pitching and the rest of your lineup held its own.

IMO…i don’t think fading a lefty mashing team, on the road, in the most favorable ballpark on the planet, against a pitcher who likes getting mashed by righties, with a history (albeit a small one) of getting mashed by these particular righties, is the best move. yet it’s baseball so maybe it could work.

As I’ve been doing I’ll have a Coors lineups, a non Coors lineups, and a mixed lineup.

• bigsmoot2

Anyone playing Kershaw tonight ?

• Yacht67

@txdave41 said...

I’ve had it with pitching. Nothing makes sense anymore. Phil Hughes outperforms Dallas last night. I’m just going to draw a name from a hat. Seriously.

Dallas was very expensive last night.

• Njsum1

@bigsmoot2 said...

Yes, in one lineup out of 3. Theres some decent cheap pitching. You can’t get a Coors stack in with Kershaw, yet you can get a piece or two. He may be injured which is why I’m only using him sparingly. The reason I want some exposure instead of taking a wait and see, is that the matchup is choice and his ownership should be lower than normal.

• cbsharpe

@txdave41 said...

LOL, I know right. It’s a crap shoot at best and from my experience, I do better not taking the most expensive pitcher.

• mnstone14

@bigsmoot2 said...

would love too, just cant fit him in though.

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@txdave41 said...

if tyler wilson can shut down red sox im fenway, chances are hughes can the next day away from fenway

• bigsmoot2

@Njsum1 said...

Yes, in one lineup out of 3. Theres some decent cheap pitching. You can’t get a Coors stack in with Kershaw, yet you can get a piece or two. He may be injured which is why I’m only using him sparingly. The reason I want some exposure instead of taking a wait and see, is that the matchup is choice and his ownership should be lower than normal.

Yeah, I am doing a lineup with him and without him there are some cheap hitters in good spots against some gas cans tonight.

Zimmerman, de Jong, covey, to name a few.

• Yacht67

14.2k for Clayton. He hasn’t paid off in a couple weeks. If i can get a guy around 7 or 8k than can get between 15-20pts. I’d be happier than spending 14.2k for a season best 33.75pts.

• SA16

Is Kershaw pitching today? Then the answer is yes roughly everyone is playing Kershaw today.

• yanksfan1

How can you pay for Kershaw on FD? You can’t get any Coors bats

• KindGuy

I still think the Red Sox were the right stack last night. Just bad luck she variabce. I’d stack them again in that spot if I could. Oh well.

Braves stack looks sneaky.

• Jacobkaiser1325

On the early slate do you guys like Vargas, Odirizzi or Tomlin?

• Ibleedblue1

I went Tomlin but not real comfortable with it

• infy72

Feels really strange to only have a 3 game early slate on a saturday.

• mnstone14

tepesch or corbin for a super low end dart?

• fenway2015

like garrett and mc cullers for p position on DK

• Heterodox

@elementasrat said...

I still think the Red Sox were the right stack last night. Just bad luck she variabce. Iā€™d stack them again in that spot if I could. Oh well.

People like you are the reason Mookie Betts is $5500

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Not true at all. He hasn’t come close to value his last couple starts and people will want to work Coors in. His ownership could end up being surprisingly low given he is Kershaw and he is facing the Madres.

• firepimp

Thinking guyer is finally going to heat up vs. Lefty today. Going for it all lol

• BigPod

Really liking the O’s bats tonight. vegas has the o/u at 9 and the White Sox bats have the worst woba vs righties.

• KindGuy

@Heterodox said...

People like you are the reason Mookie Betts is $5500

lol I actually left him off my 5 man Sox stack last night. Hasn’t been that great and my one-offs were 2 outfielders. WentBenintendi over him.

• KindGuy

Ahhhhhhh feels good to have some bankroll security. Got a sturdy bankroll in both DK and FD so now I can pick and choose based on the biggest GPP that is being offered. Decisions decisions……

DKs best GPP tonight features a $25,000 top prize for a $40 entry while FD offers a $30,000 top prize for only a $4 entry.

FD it is!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).