7:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 124 ) at Cincinnati ( -134 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 104 ) at Atlanta ( -112 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 126 ) at Chi Cubs ( -136 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 107 ) at Colorado ( -116 ) —- T: 11.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -144 ) at San Diego ( 133 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 122 ) at Oakland ( -132 ) —- T: 8
    9:07 PM EST : Houston ( -129 ) at LA Angels ( 119 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : Texas ( 103 ) at Seattle ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

Reds lineup came out at 12:25, 7 hours before first pitch! That has to be a record. Lol.

Time to start researching this slate. Lineups are rolling in!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Yacht67 said...

Top 3 Pitchers on DK, Clayton, Lance, and who???

My money is on Bundy.

• keephustlincuz

@firepimp said...

Anyone catch the Mets tweet before they deleted it lmao. They posted a picture of Rivera in front of the lockers. Well next to them in Kevin Plawecki locker there’s a huge big black adult toy just sitting there. They reposted the picture with it cropped out but fans just kept tearing the pic apart lmao.

Mets going to have a bad bad year if they continue to embaress themselves.

Strangely enough… I really like the mets tonight.

Must be an omen.

• KindGuy

In case you guys are wondering what is being referred to:

• IronMonkey415

@johnnywombat said...

“We will land on the moon.”

That is a hint for NELSON CRUZ. I will use him.

Thank You

• hcassidy

@Pandamonious said...

My money is on Bundy.

anyone like Leake tonight? I mean the braves couldn’t hit Lance Lynn last night at all.

• Yacht67

@Pandamonious said...

My money is on Bundy.

Yeah he is my #1. I just dont like spending for Clayton and Lance. I was hoping someone said Juilo or Vince

• mackwoods11

@Yacht67 said...

Yeah he is my #1. I just dont like spending for Clayton and Lance. I was hoping someone said Juilo or Vince

I’m going with only 1 cheap lineup tonight but since im going to phillies game I’ll play Vince :( … I do think he is a viable pivot from Bundy though.

• keephustlincuz

@Yacht67 said...

I find myself using Ramirez and Garret on dk. You can build what ever team you want using those 2.

Kershaw and McCullers don’t seem to be worth it. Cole is as high a I would go. Good spot against the brewers.

• Dkarps16

Rangers (Odor, Mazara, Gallo, Andrus) against De Jong
    Orioles (Smith, Jones, Machado, Davis, Trumbo) against Covey

Combinations of these guys are doable on both sites with good mid-range pitching… but no Kershaw and no Coors…. therefore, I’m torn!!!

• OSU_Bucknut

If you’re looking for a cheap catcher, Devin Mesoraco is the play. I know he’s batting 8th, but he’s looking good at the plate. He’s cheaper on FD, but I feel he’s still a bargain on DK as well

• firepimp

Lomo Donggggg

• bigsmoot2

Bundy tonight imo.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@keephustlincuz said...

I find myself using Ramirez and Garret on dk. You can build what ever team you want using those 2.

Kershaw and McCullers don’t seem to be worth it. Cole is as high a I would go. Good spot against the brewers.

I’m with you here. I don’t think i’m going higher than Bundy. May use Kershaw in one, just in case he has one of those games. Liking Ramirez and Garrett in the middle tier, I think Cole is worth a shot if you’re doing multiple line ups. He wasn’t awful last year. Averaged a K an inning. I think he’s SIERA was just a tad over 4. I also seem to remember him usually being priced in that 6.5-7k range mostly too.

• Conrad

Mariners stack looks tasty. If Nelson Cruz doesn’t homer tonight I’ll be shocked.

• champion17222

Playing 1 lineup entry into .25 $750 tourney. I see youdacco in there multi entered he’s number 2 ranked.i just hope to cash for the first time as this is my first year in mlb

• fenway2015

anyone like cody bellinger tonight against richard?

• hoffs812

Can’t figure out how to fit Cruz with Kershaw and still have a decent lineup??

• Tnjkoch221

@elementasrat said...

In case you guys are wondering what is being referred to:

I’m gonna gout out on a limb and say plawecki gets a dong tonight.
    Yeah, pun intended, ha!

• keephustlincuz

@hoffs812 said...

Can’t figure out how to fit Cruz with Kershaw and still have a decent lineup??

It is easily done but the question is will Kershaw get you enough points?

• mrdaman

What do you guys think about a REDS stack today?

• Yacht67

@keephustlincuz said...

Bundy and mccullers

• Yacht67

Manny or Arenado?

• keephustlincuz

@Yacht67 said...

Manny or Arenado?

I like manny in this spot.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yacht67 said...

Now that I look at the Cardinals line up, I like Julio more than I did. Considering most of his issues are with left-handed bats and STL is only throwing 2 at him, it might not be bad spot. Still probably like Bundy more though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).